>always get my way because
/mastermanipulator/
>dont care about people dying in africa
>use my high intellect to outsmart everyone
>the world is my playground
>could become the president if i wanted too
>naturally stronger
>trump supporter
In a way i'm sort of happy that my parents got divorced last year, since it made me what iam today.

I love being a psycopath.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LjLO9unszI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youre not alone but I ain't be able to be president

I don't want to sound edgy but i show literally all or like 99% traits of a psychopath

Woah dude,I'm a quirky and edgy 14 year old;the thread

Well, I'm not even give a single shit about being a politican (especially corrupted). Mostly I like to study on my own and observing the world.

>Trump supporter
Samefag detected.

>the world is my playground

then why do you choose to spend life in your moms house faggot

soiopaths know they're deranged
psychopaths don't.
learn the difference you dumbfuck

How does it feel to be so starved for attention from females and your peers that you have to pretend to have a serious mental condition for edge points

Fucking edge Lords are everywhere nowadays.

>;the thread

Please fucking end it. Just... y'know. Bleach. Fast.

you might be a master manipulator but i'm retarded.

OP here.
>gf broke up with me
>get a new bitch the next day
Life is easy as a psycopath

Do you enjoy the suffering of others then?

>In a way i'm sort of happy that my parents got divorced last year, since it made me what iam today.
And what is that?

>/thread

Clearly from the op, a total fucking faggot.

>dont care about people dying in africa
who ever did honestly

Hahahaha calm down little buddy

A psycopath.
faggot.
i could play with your mind so hard that you would faint.
god i hate sheep like you.

IM A WOLF. IM THE HUNTER.

sun -> blackhole
blackhole -> sun

You don't sound like a psychopath -- you spelled that wrong, by the way -- you just seem like a giant douchebag.

IM A WOLF.
What are you a fucking furry?

no i'm a psycopath.
did a test online that told me that i was.

So this is what /b has become.

OK. Tell us more.

Except your parents divorce has nothing to do with that. You can't become a psychopath, friend.
Psychopaths are born, sociopaths are made.

I use to regularly beat and kill small animals. The rush it gave me made me feel more alive than any drug I've ever taken.

example
I had pet rats for a few months then on a whim I decided to snap their backs. I let one go though because I honestly started to pity the rats being confused and scared, not understanding why their "kind" master did it.

tbqh I feel bad because I'm lazy and just want to be a normal human bean but I know im not. I only killed my pets because I'm addicted to the rush, which I got a taste of when I killed a stray kitten because my ex(the only person ive ever let close to me in my life) loved kittens.

So my my point is, Im addicted to the rush of violence, how do I stop/get help without being locked up?

Me too. I'm a psychopath. I always manipulate people and get them to do what I want. Especially my parents, they always get me what I want if i use my psychopathic abilities on them. I don't have any friends since they're all scared of me. It's pretty awesome to be that scary intelligent guy who can outsmart and control anyone. I think girls are a bit nervous around me. They always have that smile and they're afraid to talk to me for too long. But I understand, I'd be nervous too.

Wow, cool! You mean those little quizzes you answered with the answers you know will get you a high score on the aspd spectrum? Guess what? I did too! Does that mean im anything more than a moderately jaded human? Nope.

Yeah and i did a test online that said my IQ was 181, doesnt mean im a genius

Actually, psychopaths are statistically less intelligent than the normal populace. They don't even acknowledge the fact they are psychotic as they simply don't care. They aren't naturally stronger, nor have master manipulation powers.

Most psychopaths are in fact, very stupid but have no empathy or care for morals. That's why they're dangerous.

OP, you're not a psychopath. Nor are you a sociopath, either. In fact, by your language and your pride in a label you don't understand yet shoehorn yourself into, I'd wager you are either narcissistic or trying to find a label because you don't fit in to any other label.

>know it's bait, but the amount of faggots here who think they're le sycopaths :^) is pathetic

Just be good at hiding it. No need to stop

This, I've known multiple of these faggots, they are literally the dumbest people I've ever met, drug addicted brain fried retards that never made it past high school.

Shakespearean levels of originality there buddy

everyone please stop

Wow cool. Every moderately jaded person enjoys violence every now and then. It's part of our nature to be bloodthirsty, have you ever read a history book? We love killing.

I finger my asshole routinely and then lick my fingers in front of people. Would you consider that psychotic? I also love smearing shit all over my cock and then jerking off, making a mixture of cum and poop that I then usually taste (it tastes good)

psychopath != good at manipulating people

OP is such a massive faggot that want's to feel good about himself because he is retarded

>IM A WOLF. IM THE HUNTER.

No, you're a delusional faggot with conspiracy theories. Nothing more, nothing less.

> Taking an online quiz seriously
>Being this fucking stupid

There are not words for how dumb you are...

all of the so called "HUNTERS" here are nothing more then kids who found out about Sup Forums and came to feel cool about thier life in stead of doing something real with thier life

Your parents probably divorced because they couldn't deal with their child being a fucking colossal space wasting faggot. The very conception of your fetus was a fucking mistake, go get buried alive in a hole you niggerpussyfag

Also im amazing at manipulating people. I have many different personas I've master to camoflauge myself amongst normies.
>With people I see often(work, aquintences), I'm sweet, socially awkward, a joker who seems really innocent.
>With close friends and in clubs, wild and reckless extrovert who is a womanizer. I get laid easily and often by figuring out what a girl is looking for in a guy and by imitating that persona. Always talk about her/them and pretend I sympathize and am even knowledgeable on the subject(im not)
>with girlfriend, whatever type of man she is looking for. Many girls have called me too good to be true, and too perfect.
>With family, friends family, elders, girlfriends family: I'm very conservative, polite and respectable, very clean and well kept. Always try to show ambition and willingness to be altruistic and helpful. Always impress the woman's mom with a bottle of wine for the first time you get introduced to her family formally.
>With boss, people I want respect from: Insanely loyal and hardworking, I often try to show my intelligence and creative thinking. Currently considered by my boss and the regional supervisors, as one of the best officers on the site.

That being said, Im a recluse and prefer to just relax alone 97% of the time because I enjoy being lazy and I do what I enjoy no matter who tells me otherwise.

Worried I might progress into the field of removing people I dont like. As I often consider id be able to get away with it, even though I'd find no real joy in it since Human's are my favorite creatures on earth.

alone 97% of the time
CONFIRMED SOCIAL RETARD!

just like everyone else.
You could be more average if you tried.

lol this guy actually thinks this shit, you're not a psychopath, you're just an annoying little edgelord

Just recognize you're abilities and dont get cocky. DONT GET COCKY. Thats the worst thing you can do

nice integers, but not socially retarded.

I'm loved by most people I meet and easily maneuver socially. I'm friends with lots of groups. Some are top students at local uni, others are into drugs and crime. I'm trusted by a high level coke dealer who said he trusts me more than anyone else in this city. I get into some bars for free through connections and find it easy to get girls over on tinder or in clubs.

then why do girls I date get scared of me saying they cant trust me because how different I am around different people?

I use different acts to get certain advantages out of certain people and it works.

You're a disappointment to your parents and to society, you're not a Psychopath, you're a worthless edgelord.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

youtu.be/LjLO9unszI4

What?

>special snowflake

Thanks. I know that I need to get lucky every time to get away with evil but police/society only has to get lucky once for my life to be ruined.
No one slightly suspects the things im capable of so my life would crash down if they discovered.

Congratz you are fucking normal. Keep telling yourself that you are a special snowflake if you want.

>believes this about himself unironically

I think you're actually just autistic

Nice copypasta. Did you see the post on r/Sup Forums and decide to be sneaky and repost?

Bleach won't be that fast, faggot.

>worthless

but im going places user. Will soon have a nice 1 bedroom upscale apartment, with a great view of the ocean and downtown. Also finishing degree in the year with job lined up. Current job is great, easy, and people respect me a lot because of the field I work in. Chick dig my looks, my job, my future, and my dick.

I dont deserve any of this but I have it

Edgy Teens
D
G
Y

T
E
E
N
S

The cancer that is killing Sup Forums: the thread

Doesn't make you a Psychopath.....

alright Sup Forumsros edgelords are everywhere, rate me from 1-20, 20 being psycho and 1 being Forrest Gump

I lie a LOT, even when I don't need to, not about anything important but just to confuse people and see how long I can keep up the front

I have rare moments where I feel I have lost total control and start saying/doing things beyond intention

I don't cry, ever

I can be incredibly likeable if I want to, make friends with anybody in order to stab their back later

LOVE animal and human torture, often get into fights with people just to feel the life in their skin as I grab it, smashed frogs since i was a kid, beat rabbits I keep with a bat

I dunno. think i might just be autistic tbh.

No but the skills I employed to climb the ladder to get this point makes me one.
The way I treat and view people, the things that satisfy my and that I enjoy, these things mean I am.

Just like the Boxxy threads....

>Can't even spell psychopath.

You have to leave the basement to hunt.

Mother fucker, I like castrating men, (By crushing their balls ). You're not even half the sadist I am. You're not a Psychopath, go see the video at this for what you should now do.

see
You're not a psychopath. You have little knowledge on psychopathy.

And the trap threads
And the furfag threads
And the cuck threads
And the u mad white boi threads
And the waifu claiming threads
And the draw threads
And the YLYL threads
And the get threads
And the clothed celeb threads
And the ...

Wow took like 3 days for this to become pasta I'm impressed

Shut the fuck up.
Just because you think you support Trump makes you psycho?
Nobody literally cares about Africa, you're not alone.
You think that you try to use your intelligence to outsmart people makes you even more psycho?
How does it feel to still be in Middle School?

Basically. Sup Forums is dying, and we need to get the cancer out. Problem is, the surgeon walked out of the operating room saying 'fuck this' and handed the site to a Japanese guy who wont operate.

This entire thread is dildos

Thank you for your commentary Skwisgaar.

/bait and doesn't deserve a picture

Its still good sometimes, you just have to be here at the right time

Thread is ded, kill it.

>psychopathic abilities
Zozzled hard

True, but even cancer goes into remission only to come back. Part of why I don't come here often anymore now.

I lack empathy, I'm good at faking, and I violate rules and laws constantly and have never once been caught. But I'm bad at maintaining relationships. Usually people eventually realize they're being used, or I get bored and move on to the next person/project to focus on. Tbh it just leads to loneliness. I would likely be happier if I weren't this way. But I'm pretty sure it's genetic. I've never been able to feel any differently, even as a young child.

Only people I dislike or who aren't important to me.

Then you're not a Psychopath, Psychopaths lack empathy. Which you obviously have, fuck off back to Facebook faggot.

>11
>nice dubs, fagget

Also, maybe 5

kk thnx bb

>11
>111
??

Is there a spectrum of psychopathy?
I identify I lot with your post but I think I have some kind of empathy, but just when I'm in a good place and my feelings always are the most true and important to me. I also kind of like of making people feel bad or seeing them struggling or suffering.

I can't wait for you to find out that you are retarded.

>tfw autistic, psychotic and have violent outbursts
feel free to ask me questions or try and trigger my psychosis or something idk

I'm pretty sure psychopath =/= psychotic