What does Sup Forums think of Tyler, the Creator? I never see people discuss him

what does Sup Forums think of Tyler, the Creator? I never see people discuss him.

good production, boring vocals, even more boring persona and fashion

shitty rapper
shitty producer
shitty clothing line
genius at making himself famous

Nobody talks about him because he's irrelevant

Feel like he isn't discussed because of how edgy he used to be
[Unpopular opinion] cherry bomb is his best work. Excited for his next release whenever that is.

CB > W > B > G

You are a few years late buddy'o

He was good at a time. Might listen to him again in the future who knows. Hope he drops some more good music

Wolf is his only good album.

His relevancy is waning but I wouldn't exactly say he's out of the picture all together.

He was talked about 24/7 on this board back in 2011/12.

Yeah this, he was discussed all the time back when OFWGKTA was still fresh

i don't like his voice
earl is better

>[Unpopular opinion] cherry bomb is his best work
I agree with this.

His producing is his strongest aspect by far and he really improved it a lot in recent years.

While Tyler is cool, OF is kinda dead
The best artists to come out of OF left a while ago. ie Earl and Frank

I still like him, I guess part of it is nostalgia tho.
He kind of scratches that edgy itch that 90's Eminem left.

This. He's also one of the funniest people I've ever seen.

Why's his clothes so fucking expensive anyways?

Absolute genius. In a world of rich homie quans and tydollas he is a real rapper. Got me through that last year of high school.

They're really not when you compare it to a lot of other popular street wear like Supreme or some shit. Golf isn't really limited so they just go down in value. People buy Supreme and sell it and can make a huge profit.

has he actually suicidal or was he just being edgy?

at one point he was suicidal

like around 2009/2010ish

then he dropped bastard, got some buzz, then eventually got even bigger and he is no longer depressed in the same way he was back then.

nah think it was just more frustration than suicidal

Completely manufactured "rebel" """"punk"""" rap """""music""""" group put together by big time record execs and producers.
Odd future are a product the same as One Direction, etc, and they have been from the start. All of it was orchestrated. Don't believe me? Do some research.

Tyler The Cunt gained notoriety and became popular solely due to Kanye West putting the Yonkers video on his website. From then on, he's just being selling records by doing stupid shit for the press.

I can't believe people still fall for this shit in the current year. Suckers and their money and all that...

Rich Homie is fantastic tho

He's cornered the edgy 12-16 year old market