Independence Day 2 tv commerical

>Independence Day 2 tv commerical
>It Ain't Me starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=PW-GeadKrBY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ve88BGz0nPc
youtube.com/watch?v=kCqaElFZUIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought you pranked me, but it turns out you were telling the truth. Well played, sir. *tips fedora*

>tfw they spoiled the alien queen
FUCK YOU TRAILER EDITOR

youtube.com/watch?v=ve88BGz0nPc

>I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT INDEPENDENCE-FUCKING-DAY

topkek
youtube.com/watch?v=kCqaElFZUIw

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID
>ID
>ID = Independance Day
mind blown

'It Ain't Me' being used ironically as patriotic or pump-up music is a huge pet peeve.

It's iconic to Vietnam war movies exactly because the characters are not excited about their situation.

Will KyoAni find a way?

>no Will Smith

HOL UP

>Alien war = Vietnam war
>Aliens = America
>the world = Vietnam
damn...

kek

Meme magic.

How big is this movie going to bomb?

Will foreign plebs make this a hit?

1) Will's a faggot now
2) he didn't want to do another father-son plot shit because it reminded him of After Earth and was tired of that shit
3) the writers said that without him it could be more of an ensemble cast movie instead of the Will Smith show

>>It Ain't Me starts playing

I thought this was just a meme... I was...wrong

Will smith didn't die.

He was in an accident in an experimental airplane that tleleported him.

LOOK IT UP

>no Will Smith

HOL UP

go look at the soundtrack for suicide squad

i don't understand this meme.

is intentionally using the wrong name for the song funny?

>it actually starts playing
kek

Now THIS is a meme I really don't get.

Is he intentionally not understanding the joke funny?

Some fag use to post a thread daily, if not hourly that was essentially

>vietnam movie
>it ain't me starts playing

making fun of the fact that Fortunate Son plays in a LOT of Vietnam/war movies in general.

So now when it shows up in recent trailers you have morons going LE MEME MAGIC GUISE

is it an american thing?

i see americans laughing at bazinga, and being told to clap, so calling a song by the wrong name seems like something they'd enjoy (provided they are told to applaud).

>it's fucking real

>you will never make a mediocre song that gets used a lot in movies and live off of the royalties

>>you will never make a mediocre song that gets used a lot in movies and live off of the royalties

WHO

LET

THE

DOGS

OUT

It's a pity too, because Run Through The Jungle is the superior CCR Vietnam Song.

But Fortunate Son does a better job of summing up the times.

>It's a pity too, because Run Through The Jungle is the superior CCR Vietnam Song.

Word that, player.

>implying It Ain't Me is a mediocre song

Kek

>Grimes
she's making that song just for that movie too. she probably considers herself a cross between enchantress and harley quinn. dumb whore.

> with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign, X Ambassadors by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, and Imagine Dragons

What in the everloving fuck? Are they singing over each other the entire time?

>Eminem - Without Me
What year is it?

>>you will never make a mediocre song that gets used a lot in movies and live off of the royalties

Fogerty was pissed off for many years how this song was used commercially. The record label controlled all licensing for the song and they milked the fuck out of it without his consent.

The wrangler jeans commercial that rang the song pissed him off the most.

I'm wondering the same thing. If the song was over 10 minutes long they could shove in all of those features but the song will probably be a 3-5 minute long pop song.

This will be The Jokers theme, won't it?

>Bohemian Rhapsody by Panic! At The Disco

These nigga serious?

I am hype desu, hopefully we will get to know much more about the ayylmaos

I was under the impression that this was a big budget blockbuster that people put a lot of work into, like the original Independence Day.

It seems I was mistaken

the movie will probably be better for it

This looks like the same exact scene as the first movie but this time the alien has a ray gun

THEY DIDN'T EVEN USE IT RIGHT