Any med fags know what the fuck this bump is on my finger? It hurts when I press down on it and it only showed up today

Any med fags know what the fuck this bump is on my finger? It hurts when I press down on it and it only showed up today.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganglion_cyst
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aids

Looks like a blister

mega cancer

It's not a blister. It's hard and I can move it around the joint like a marble under my skin.

I'm a doctor. Have you fingered any dirty asshole lately ?

Just cut it open and extract.

Synovial cyst

It's a gland or a cyst

Cut it open and see what happens, if liquid comes out theres nothing to worry about.
DonĀ“t cut too deep, if its like an infection it might get worse if it gets into contact with an open wound because you cut too deep.

How do you treat it? Also how do you contract it?

You're a gland

Stand back I'm a doctor. Heat up a sowing needle till its red hot to remove bacteria and then pierce it thru the skin. If it hurts don't worry just repeat until it goes down.

Give it time. If it's still there within 3 days, go to a doctor, it could be a tumor.

finger cancer

Yer maws nibbling my gland ya cockbag.

Cyst, smash that shit with a book.

That finger needs amputated op. Don't put our over worked medical staff under anymore strain just get some bolt cutters and snip it off.

Just a sec, gotta finish my round I'll write here

Have you recently been exposed to small amounts of nerve gas?

Boneitis?

Where did you go to medical school ? Everybody knows you use a hammer.

Is cancer boss.

have you been doing dishes?

It could be lupus.

Bite it and then ejaculate into the wound.

Glass half empty kinda guy eh.

like this guy said
it's heats most likely from hot water or whatever

Fuck up son yer da sells avon

Actual med fag resident here -- Based on the appearance, your description of how it feels, and its location... I believe it's likely a ganglion cyst.

this

Ok, synovial or ganglion cysts are a common medical condition.

The pathogenesis of ganglion cysts is unknown, but is has been suggested that they represent mucoid degeneration of periarticular structures.

The treatment consists, at first, of nonsurgical interventions which consist of observation or needle aspiration, given the limited morbidity of the lesion and the potential for spontaneous resolution. Surgical therapy is generally reserved for patients who have persistent or recurrent symptoms in spite of initial conservative therapy.

That's it user.

My only regret... Is having boneitis...

Luganhelmver's Parsopsky

Yer maws sitting painting the ceiling black chasin the dragon ya we jobby stabber

Haven't done any dishes nor touched hot water. I work on printers and got toner on my fingers and that's it.

Its an infected blister you fag, pop it, clean with alcohol and bandage.

Holy shit. OP I like you so I'll let you know that this motherfucker just inserted random medical jargon to make a sentence that would seem plausible to those who don't know better -- ie. me.

And no not actual booze you fag, i mean medical alcohol or a bunch of hydrogen peroxide

Fook right up ya wee bairn square go like acting the madman and all, ya fucking weapon

He was basically just saying OP should jam a needle in it in, but a douchy manner

I've flung bigger than you out ma road tae get Intae a fight ya saddle sniffing snow dropper.

looks like an arterial infraction to me

don't try to stab it or cut it, you'll just end up with an ugly wound with a lump underneath it

dip your finger in liquid nitrogen and it will shrink and go away in just a few minutes

you probably have been manipulating thin objects with your hand and applying force (like washing the dishes or something, my english is not so good to fully explain) it'll be gone by tomorrow

Aye right you have an all like. All ye do all day is sit and punt cooncil round glasgae an live off the dole an all too was your ma telt me at when ah was givin her a right doin list night.

Fuck me a doss Edinburgh cunt acting wide. Listen ya wee fud I'll drap ye like a sex charge against kev Webster.

If you take a bright flashlight and hold it up to your finger in the dark (we've all done that before), a ganglion cyst is filled with fluid.

get yer shine box lot ma guccis need buffed ya wrongin.

Could be just a cyst.

Wait a few days and if it gets worse, just go to a doctor and do a small operation.

And if you want to die from infection or wanna mess up some capillaries, dip it in antiseptic and cut through it with a heated knife and become an hero.

It's never Lupus.

Like to see you lot do anything and all yees are mair meece than men tbh I'd put yous straight doon intae the ground so drop at hard man act ye have oan

Dafties like you open doors when you see me coming small balls.

Watch Dr Strange You'll love it user

Aye jist you carry on believing that son, ye wid have tae be a right fuckin melter tae think you wer anything near hard

The old folks around here would whack it with a bible. As stupid as that sounds it works more often than not. Doesn't have to be a bible, any hard object will do, most other forms of bullshit aren't hard enough.

This made me laugh alot harder than it should have.

Ya wee sausage smuggler I'd fold you like a cheap wallet.

Maybe it's a small calcium deposit - my mum had one on her fingertip and it was apparently a bit like that. I'm pretty sure it was harmless but annoying and it hurt so she had it taken out.

Obvious ye couldnae ya fucking reprobate ye talk a talk but when it comes doon tae it ye cannae do fuck all but fall flat oan yer fat arse

a definite sign of ass cancer. fornicate yourself with a rake

M8 mom tae fuck ye can are tell me yer a wide yer fae Edinburgh ffs pffftttt. Junkies fae Glesga on the run dominate that shitehole.

CUT IT DONT BE PUSSY OP

dislocated joint
cyst
ganglion cyst
lackofanalitus
fracture
break
take a break have a kit kat

>will do.

STOP STICKING YOUR FINGER UP YOUR ASS OP!!!

What's wrong with my toenail?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganglion_cyst

If it appeared just recently, needle draining

Fucking meltit cunts from glasgae is all yees ever produce a dead set failure o a fucking city if a ever seen wan mesel

med student here. actually if you dont want to go to a doctor, you can use very small and thin scissors (like in pedicure sets) to cut only the skin with the pus under it. It's painless too as theres no pain receptors on that skin (its separated from the hypodermis). Just drain it and it'll be fine.

Kek

I have the exact same thing at the exact same spot. I am glad you posted this. From what I have researched, it is an epidermal inclusion cyst. It is usually an accumulation of lipid waste. It hurts because it is pressing on nerves. You should see a physician and get it removed. I have had mine for a year now, and it is fine. Haven't had the time to go get it removed, but I plan to get it done soon, now that I have my schools physician for free.