Will someone please talk to me? I have no freinds or family and I'm so fucking alone

Will someone please talk to me? I have no freinds or family and I'm so fucking alone.
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcMon_zG064
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I spelled friends wrong my bad

Wassup?

We're all lonely here.

do you watch sports or play video games?

Not a whole lot just watching some TV how are you?

What's on your mind Sup Forums? Stoned and drunk addiction counselor here, AMA!

Yea I do both, I like first person shooters and some RPG i also like to watch football. Right now im downloading the remastered skyrim. How about you?

Im chilling. Its parents weekend at my uni so im hanging around with them. How old are you? 19 here

Do you like your job?

Im also 19, where do you go to uni at?

Washington University in St. Louis. You go to school?

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

>exhales
>closes browser
>tomorrow gonna change my life
>rise & shine & repeat

Dont feel lonely man youre gonna be dead one day.

Yea man i go to mississippi state which im pretty sure is number last for top schools in the US lol how is your school?

Yeah, currently waiting for the World Series to come on! How many hours did you put into the original skyrim? Visit any other boards besides Sup Forums?

Kek hopefully soon

>number last
I bet the University of Tennessee sucks more

Dreams can become reality

OP you should do some drugs or get your drink on

Washu is a top 14 school. Are you a freshman? Why don't you have any friends?

Who are you pulling for? God man my old pc had about a thousand hours logged and my current one has about 200, so way too many.

>trying to push someone to suicide
Good idea

I had a hard time making friends at Washu too. I just started plugging for other people in my dorm and started making some friends that way.

Youre right i should

Born and raised in Chicago my guy! So what's been going on man? Anything you want to talk about?

I do, but it's a 24/7 gig. I work exclusively with 13 to 18 year olds, many dealing with structure for the the first time in their lives. There is is a lot of attention seeking behavior to deal with, often self harm or suicidal ideations, so when this happens during my shift, I think about it constantly even when I'm not on the clock. I'm constantly questioning myself after after work as to whether or not I handled each situation to the best of my ability. But yes, I enjoy it alot.

Possibly i mean msu is reallly cancer

he said he was lonely not suicidal
>just don't go overboard with your substances and youre good

Really though, I just bought an ounce and started plugging. Maybe its not the best idea, but I'm certainly having a lot more fun now

A lot of fine pussy running around?
>no one makes them better than the SEC

Me.
youtube.com/watch?v=CcMon_zG064

Drug dealing can be fun and a good way to meet people, but you have to:
>have initiative
>talk to people
>not be "that weed guy"

Youre lucky bro half the students here are smarter than the teachers. Well im not from MS i came her on a weightlifting scholorship but last semester i fucked up my back like crazy so i was forced to take online classes. My few kind of freinds and me just fell off

Ah shit son im from chicago too!

Yea if youre into trashy black chicks lol