Very simply, on a scale of 1-10 how happy are you?

Very simply, on a scale of 1-10 how happy are you?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

3/10, about to go drown my emotional problems in a bottle

Drown them away brother but make sure to reflect while drunk
Why so low?
Life going just average for you?

Elaborate on your woes

i'm like a 6 in happiness. I have a lot going on right now, life is getting pretty hard.

i'm with ya brothers, crushing an 18 pack of the cheap shit as we speak.

4/10
bout to be 24
>done nothing with life
>neet
>relationship just ended
at least i got vidya and im conquering im substance issues

Not the person you responded to but I'd also say I'm about an 8 or 9. As for why, I really can't tell you. My life isn't all that great compared to the average westerner, it's pretty average.

For reference, I'm a 24 year old male, I've been a happy person my entire life, and I'd mostly attribute it to a lack of real problems, lucky genetics, and being brought up by extremely good parents (this is a big one i think). There's just very little negativity in my inner dialogue and I almost never complain about anything, which I think makes me just view everything in a positive light, including life itself. I know life is in reality pretty shitty for a lot of people and probably will be for me at some point in the future, but I just don't choose to internalize that belief.

girlfriend of 6 years just left me, moved out about a month ago.

i'm still very much in love with her.

have bad depression and anxiety.

am trying to quit drinking so can't drown sorrows there.

am doing a phd and my dissertation isn't going so hot and having trouble working.

i'm also terrified about the election.

yeah, things aren't so hot.

8:
About to MAGA
Been Places
Done Things
not too much too complain about I guess

>Why so low?
I can't even tell where to start. Everything is just shit. I either have nothing, or have something that makes me realise how everything really is worth nothing.

why are you terrified about the election? it's almost guaranteed hillary is gonna win and no matter what you think of each of the candidates, you at least know hillary will be business as usual.

sorry to hear about the other stuff homie

>i'm also terrified about the election

what a fucking fairy!

I'm not in the shit. I'm online on a Friday night with a roof over my head.

But fuck, I can't have my life stay like this for the next 10 years.

a solid 6

Damn man sucks to be a neet
too bad im not one

7+
My life's going great and I like it but sometimes i'm quite unsatisfied, got to work on it

a nice steaming hot 1

i'm not worried about hillary, it's trump that scares me.

you'll feel a bit differently when you grow up.

Hardships show that life will get better. It's much like an arrow, you have to pull it back to shoot it forward
Get smashed bro
Getting the upper hand on your issues is great. Luck to you
Keep that train of thought. Stay above the dark moments
Six years is a long relationship, I'm at 5 with my girl and I couldn't imagine life without her, I wish you the best

thats good you're not. its shitty dude and self perpetuating

I'm gonna say a 6. Maybe 7. My only complaint about life right now is that I'm bored, which makes me lazy, which makes me not want to do anything, which makes me bored, which makes me lazy.

So that's where I'm at.

A soft 4

>when you grow up.
i'm 35 fuckface, and i will still be laughing at your fairy ass when i'm 60.

Some days a 10, other days a 3. No in between.

well thats kind of pathetic but okay

Why?
Try to find a new hobb
ySounds like bipolar, you all good?

this, taking medicine for depression and failing school and I am here just watching the ship sink and I dont care, It is just me and my bottle of rum

Right now, about a 5

>pathetic
enlighten me please.

Elaborate

Normally? About a 6.
Right now? Closer to a 2.

What's wrong?
Elaborate bro

i mean i don't know why you would be proud of not caring about politics. and i don't know how any rational person could not be terrified of a trump presidency.

Probably a 3. Sometimes goes to a 4, sometimes drops to a 2. I'm going off of the idea that a 1 is "I'm gonna kill myself tomorrow", and 10 is "My life could not get any better".

I have things to do to pass the time. It's not so much I'm bored and need something to entertain myself with, but I'm just bored with everything in my life currently. It passes with time. I still have a good life.

2.8/10

I'd give reasons however you wanted a simple answer.

About a 5.

Been at a 1-2 for the last 3 months due to migraines and an assortment of other serious health issues.

Doctors finally figured out what's wrong. I can move on with my life again.

A new hobby isn't just something to fill time. It is something to get enthused about.
Fair enough
Glad to hear

I was born to an abusive child molester and an alcoholic who fought constantly, never got good grades, too focused on the distress and dysfunction of my family, beat up constantly in school, second hand clothes and bowl hair cuts, unpopular my whole life. Developed extreme social anxiety, can't find help anywhere. Destined to die alone on the streets soon as my mom dies, won't have anywhere to go. 30's now, complete loser, no friends, no hope or motivation, no skills. nothing.

trump has virtually zero chance of winning and even if he does it wouldn't be THAT bad tbh. he'd mostly be kept in check and if he ever crossed the line he'd probably be impeached. no reason to lose sleep over this

kind of 6 :P

20 yrs old, just started uni, student of physics. No girlfriend and that hurts so much. It really does. I feel like I am alone. I have a couple of good friends I can trust, but it is not enough. I need someoone to be with. 3/10. Advices? Also ama.

i'm a white middle class dude with a three bedroom ranch house and an affordable mortgage, a wife that works nights and a lake behind my house, do you think anything will change for my lazy ass if even if pewdie pie was elected prez? i don't give a flying fuck who runs this country into the ground, my life will not change.

Could be worse, could be better

10/10. Great job, killer fiancé, nice place, and awesome dogs.

3, lately

1... I am a fucking looser who can´t get a girl´s interest... ditched my fat girlfriend 9 months ago, and now I can´t get a new one... Fapping is really boring now.. shit...

I started french lessons and can´t make new friends there... Life is just tasteless to me...

Y'all niggas are depressing as shit.

Sorry to hear that your life has been so hard. Don't let others make your life. Make it yourself. Even without love you can live a full life
Nice
My advice is to not dwell on it. Things come and go and you are in the beginning of your life.
Bully for you! Keep the positive outlook on life
Why?

>ditched my fat girlfriend 9 months ago

forward movement IMO.

I mean, I own a nice house and have enough money to never work again. i do care deeply about what kind of society i live in though.

3-4 recently

There are other fish in the sea. if life is tasteless just keep tasting in new places

2-3 recently

>be me
>gf 4 years
>know her 6 years
>live together
>gets kicked out no reason
>treats me like dog refuses to talk to me
>week later she messages me shes moved on found new bf
>she had extreme social anxiety
> stayed home to look after her most of my free time home to help her
>she becomes more social
>leaves me
>have no friends
>she left me in my university test week
>failing university don't think i can get in next year
>lost 10 kg from not eating
>join kickboxing gym to get anger out
>i get beat bad every time but its the only thing that gets me away from the pain

>have enough money to never work again
no you prolly don't. how the fuck would i know tho.

>what kind of society i live in though.

yeah, the prez won't change that either dipshit.

try again?

a solid 9 i think

k

>admits defeat

Probably about a 2/10. Just got out of the hospital for what was probably a combination of anxiety and dehydration. Which I got taken into by ambulance at work because I was dizzy AF and like medical crisis level BP. Just got a new house that has been one problem after another. My dog died a week ago. I somewhat have a girlfriend but I have major mental issues so no matter how good she is to me I'm trying to find all the negative I can in her even if it's a fabrication of my imagimation despite her probably being the one for me. My mental issues come from my mom being a narcissistic controller type and now that I got away from her she's turning on me. Other than that I make good money I pretty much have 0 to make me happy right now. If I was any weaker minded I'd probably pull the trigger but that shit is for pussies.

>oh and I'm financially fucked just because the world apparently hates me

Why?
Because I'm in a depressive slump after leaving my gf.
I'm no longer attractive to women due to no confidence, work is toxic (quitting and getting a higher pay one, but that just adds stress)

I'm finally eating semi-normally again (went down to one small meal a day just so nobody knew I wasn't eating normally)

like most of you fags, i'm socially introverted and can't introduce myself to others to save my life.
I've found that alcohol changes that, and am resisting addiction. I've had many people say they are concerned.

my mood has gone from 1-2 most of the time to short bursts of 7 or 8.... but usually 1 or 2, averages to 3.

I am emotionally fucked, and just want a girl to love again... I'm not that bad, but because I AM depressed and overthinking everything, I'm not attractive as a partner at all.
Add in drama with the social groups i'm in and shit is bad.

stay strong friend...
sorry about your dog..

Girlfriend moved up state to go to school. I don't question her loyalty but she's awful at long distance relationships. Poor communication. Verbal reminders of someone's feelings helps a lot when it's literally all there is left for the time being.

Anyway. She's coming back home for the weekend and only spending a crumb total of about 8 hours of it with me. She's getting to my place at 10 and then leaving at 6 to spend the rest of the weekend with her parents. I'm an afterthought.

>a combination of anxiety and dehydration

this fucking world is truly full of faggots and fairy fucks raised by women, i'd bet a weeks pay you wash your hands after you take a piss.

Thanks. I have a decent support system between my girl and a few good friends otherwise I'd probably be 6ft under by now either from destructive habits I engage in to mask my troubles, or just giving up. It's amazing what 1 or 2 best friends will do for your mentality when all other hope is gone.

3/10

Lol usually only at work because I'm a medical provider, or after I take a shit at work or home. Sometimes when people are over and will know if I didn't. Definitely not alone or unseen though lol

7ish

good days 6, bad days 4
I have been cycling through them more than I'd care to admit lately

>1 or 2 best friends
i'm sure they are fist fighting right now over which one is the bestest friend.

just fucking end you queer, you sound like someone who doesn't ever want things to get better so you can keep complaining.

And I actually had more men in my life than women as parental&grandparental influences. Obviously you don't know that dehydration in the early to mid stages raises your blood pressure and not lowers it. Plus I have borderline high bp as is. Throw in a little anxiety on top of it, my bp was literally what is defined as a 'hypertensive crisis" by any medical standard. They gave me fluid & it went down to my normal borderline high bp level.

10/10

2 years ago it was 3/10. Now it's IDGAF/10. Maybe I got higher, or I just ceased to care about my life.

Sauce on pic?

3 because i was lucky enough to be born in a 1st world country.
Apart from that , not much else

4-5 maybe?

>by any medical standard

>especially the one i wanted to hear

this is your only illness asshole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome

See that's the thing though is people like you are obviously so unhappy with their own life, probably for way less damaging experiences than most truly depressed people have had, they have to put others down to feel better about themselves. The funny thing about someone like you is while you will always hate everyone because you can't be happy, I will just keep it to myself because I know I have everything anyone could ever want to be happy but life has just made it blurry. Why would I end myself when I probably have more in life by 30 than you will by the time you're in the ground. Keep h8ing tho lol

9, a couple of weeks ago it was like a 2. I feel like alot of times i was trapping myself in a certin way of thinking, and now that i am free to be who i want to be, everything i do makes me happy beacuse im doing it. I also picked up meditation but i dont think it made me happier. Im still wondering what im missing for that 10.

10/10 unironically

3, I'm wealthy and healthy enough to live semi comfortably but observant enough to notice that the three or four friends I have can barely tolerate me and autistic enough to brood about it all night, every night.

I feel you user

You're the literal definition of an idiot. You're arguing with someone who is of a medical certification high enough to slit people's throats open for emergency trachea access and pronounce people dead and you're gonna argue medical with me bahaha

Ive been thorught that, you have to do something that is dangerous to you, something that will make you feel alive. In college i started dealing drugs and it helped me escape the boredom. However long term, the more i get to know a person the more life is amazing. Everyone has a story to tell.

3. Not happy, not quite sad enough to kill myself. A constant cycle of self loathing. Wanting to kill myself but never doing it because of the infinitesimal chance that things will brighten up. Been like this for years. Sometimes I drop lower, sometimes I go a little higher, but generally a 3.

I'd say it varies between around 5 and 8. Stressful weeks where I'm working like 70 hours and having to deal with customer issues aren't great. Other weeks when I get to just do pretty much whatever at work are much better.

>they have to put others down to feel better about themselves

got ya right there bud, i never feel better about myself or worse for that matter, i'm pretty much neutral and fine with it, some would call it a sociopath but i live it for me, and i call it a pretty decent life i'm happy with, pat yourself on the back tho.

please post some of your handwritten poetry and katana collection.

3/10

Don't have either it's just funny hearing someone who probably still lives in their mom's basement argue with someone who has treated more critical patients with invasive life supporting skills than you have hairs on your nuts about medical terminology lol