This is the best american series. Prove me wrong

This is the best american series. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com.co/vince-gilligan-announces-breaking-bad-season-6-begins-shooting-december-2015-walt-did-not-die/
inquisitr.com/2527629/breaking-bad-season-6-it-was-all-a-lie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would say it is, but they're making another season and saying Walter isn't dead, which is bullshit and it was fine how it ended

Source?

One word:
American Horror story
Scariest thing ever made on television and with constant mind fucks. Each season is like a completely new story which no other show out there has.

nbc.com.co/vince-gilligan-announces-breaking-bad-season-6-begins-shooting-december-2015-walt-did-not-die/

Idk if its true but if it is, then it shouldn't happen. Even though it says 2015 I can't help but fall for it a little bit

>forgetting anime exists

>best american series
Sorry bud

It's incredibly bad. Seasons 1 and 2 were ok, season 3 was meh, as was 4, and then season 5 was a total clusterfuck, as is 6. Acting is decent, writing is just God-awful. And Lady Gaga? Christ. Nothing says begging for attention/views more than just hiring random fucking celebrities.

Anime?

Maybe you just don't get it.
It is not an action show or sitcom so it requires some imagination and thinking on the viewers part.
I think smart people will like it a lot.

>fappy the dolphin
KEK

Anime = Japanese

bait/10

>I think smart people will like it a lot
>Show targeting tumblr/pop culture audience

Anime=Japanese Japanese=American
Anime=American

Fuck you got me dude. Japan really is america, I totally forgot

Not as good as The Wire.

Don't blame us for the Japs we did all we could in '45 to cook out the nip fuckers but they're super fucking tough

Nope, that title falls to Six Feet Under

Not as good as Breaking Bad

I'm pretty smart. As said, it's for tumblr. There is little depth past a halfway decent story with a few nice twists in the first seasons. Just because the intro holds clues or whatever, doesn't make it "deep". Watch something you can actually analyse and that excels in all areas of filmmaking, like the series Fargo.

I'm on the last season thanks for ruining it faggolot

inquisitr.com/2527629/breaking-bad-season-6-it-was-all-a-lie/

One thing I never got is why they call the young guy by the pink man sometimes.
Is it some kind of reference I missed to that old movie Usual suspects where everyone was a color?

Thank god. I'm happy there is no 6
Your fault for opening the thread fsggot