Cleanest way to kill myself

Cleanest way to kill myself

Exit bag or IV opioid OD
You're still going to shit everywhere though

Bump nig

So might as well do it in the bathtub or on the toilet

02 poisoning.
Lookup hibachi suicide, or charcoal suicide.
otherwise if u are in an area u can get an inert gass that works too helium etc...

both of those ways u will die without any pain, while breathing in 02 or an inert gas your body wont know its not getting oxygen and u breath normally without the normal suffocation reflexes.

pass out within a few seconds to minutes then die while passed out

This is the best, never heard of it until now thx

Rent a boat, tie something heavy to yourself, jump out of the boat. The boat drifts away and they'll never find the body. The fish will eat you and your bones will become part of the sand. Leave a note on the boat confirming your death, for closure. Explain in the note that it is fruitless to look for the body and that you want to become fish food and sand.

I almost accidentally did that in a small camper trailer with a propane heater. I got really tired and was about to pass out, but I thought wait, I wanted that cigarette. I opened the door and my head cleared and I realized I almost died. Cigarette saved my life.

painful as fuck

no problem

also this is just for information purposes don't actually do it your life is worth living contact help all the usual nonsence
so fuck off fbi i gave the cunt a warning i cant be held responsible for any actions he may take

OP said clean, not painless. Any painless way is going to leave a stinking corpse behind.

If this is really a cheap, easy, and painless way to die then why don't executions use this method?

I understand

Eat 20 to 30 complete apples or 200 to 300 fresh apple seeds according to your weight...

I would probably be found pretty quickly

Shit everywhere? On opioids? Nah. Cert you're gonna spew though.

because its not as cheap as a bullet, so most 3rd world places use a gun or firing squad.
the concept of using gas still has a stigma of being bad because of ww2 and the jews etc... so it is not as popular in 1st world country's
but in saying that they do use it a lot of kill animals at some pounds and animal refuges.

basically the cheap way is to seal yourself in a car or bathroom to gas yourself blocking all vents etc...

In April 2015, Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin approved a bill allowing nitrogen asphyxiation as an execution method.

Caster Bean's "Risin"

dig a hole and lay in there till you die.

Not likely if you can get to waters 60ft or deeper and you let the boat drift.

Why kill yourself?
Atleast do something insane
Although if i was going to do it, id sell all my shit, and go on a skydive, and just not pull the chute

1. find two types of mushroom that look kinda alike. other one is deadly and other one is edible
2. buy a shroom identifying book and circle the edible one out of it for theatrical reasons
3. go pick the deadly one
4. prepare a shroom dish with the deadly one, or prepare preparations of cooking
5. if you wanna do it with a dish, keep the shroom separate and add it only lastly, therefore never cooking it
6. eat the shroom, in a dish or not
7. never call the 911. enjoy your last hours

Drink bleach.

also note that you should make clear but subtle implications about how you were mistaken about the shroom. perhaps leave the identifying book somewhere visible.

champignons and amanita virosa look greatly alike

This could very easily not kill you, but just leave you in agonizing pain. If it does kill you it will take a while and you will die covered in your own vomit/shit.

fist fight a gorilla

this is why you should choose only surely lethal mushrooms. my example (amanita virosa) kills you in 4-6 hours without antidote

Fuck yeah!

okay, correction. it might not kill you so fast and in smaller doses, but is still lethal. if youre ready to do such preparations, i think youre ready to overdose as well

My aunt almost made spaghetti with amanita muscaria once.

so yea the whole reason to use hibachi or charcoal burning over an inert gas is the ability to make it look like an accident.

technically they kill u in different ways but you feel the same sensation of passing out then dying while passed out form lack of oxygen to the brain.

so if you use the inert gas you need a gas mask a regulator valve etc and its very obvious that you intended to kill yourself, its the most popular way to die in assisted suicide and great for the elderly who are in a lot of pain.

the charcoal burning is more designed for if u want it to look like an accident, go camping on a cold night "forget" your sleeping bag setup your tent and get a container that will hold the charcoal burn it outside the tent until it goes white and has no smoke left, when its like that put it in the tent for an hour or so, then crawl in and lay down, as it combines with the hemoglobin in your blood you get less and less oxygen in your system while you are still breathing as normal and u pass out and never wake up, you could even send a text saying fuck its cold just before u go in the tent to add authenticity, note this works as well on very old cars and cheap generators and petrol engines (google dumb nigger who died when he didnt pay power bill got his power cut off so he hooked up a generator inside and gassed his whole family by accident)

Go fuck an anthill.

holy shit, thats like the most fucking classic way of not doing things.

but fear not, it doesnt kill a grown man. ancient finnish shamans used to feed them to women and drink their piss. the body of woman fermented the mushroom so it had only the hallucinogenic components and not the neurotoxins.

easy and safe way to "eat" shrooms

all these people saying eat mushrooms are stupid as fuck.

one of the least effective ways to commit suicide is by poisoning i don't have the statistics on me but its the least effective way out there, and on a side note its usually a painful way to die too.

the rank of least pain full and most effective ways are

1) Bullet to the brain (shoot from inside the mouth aim for the center of the brain with a mouth full of water as the bullet penetrates the brain a high speed shock wave of water ruptures it right after and u die immediately, dont use high velocity rounds for this method)

2) Gas poisoning as i explained above inert gas has lots of positives and is painless way to go

3) Hanging so 2 ways of doing this a long drop to snap the neck, but its VERY difficult to do properly and almost everyone fucks it up and chokes to death anyway, or a restriction where u dont die from lack of breathing but u cut off the main artery in your neck leading to the brain about 10-15 seconds and u pass out then limp body will do the rest, you can do this with a belt and a door knob, can take a few minutes as you pass out your body can still make some eradic moments so make sure you are alone and no1 can come to help

cleanest way is suicide is to just live, time flies and you'll die sooner than you think, you could get cancer tomorrow for all you know

Dont do it fam, everything will work out eventually just hang in there

don't tell people not to do it.
there are 2 types of people who look into suicide

1) Attention seekers and telling them not to is just giving them attention
2) The people who are after information to help them end the pain they are in whatever that may be, i helped run an assisted suicide information site back in the 1990 - 2000's and we helped alot of terminally ill and people who were going to live for years in constant pain end it on there own terms.

suicide should be a RIGHT not something to be shamed of but stupid teens saying they want to do it removes any legitimacy of the people who truly need this information

Yeah, if someone's gonna off themselves, they're not going to change their mind because some stranger told them not to. The best anyone can do is hope that the person finds a reason to live before they make it official.