Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

*kills an infidel*

...lllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

*mutilates a 10 year old girl*

...hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

*fucks a goat*

...Akbar

*BOMBS THE STREET*

SEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
>kills 13 million people
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
>executes anyone who doesn't agree with him
EEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGG...
>bombs London
HEEEEEEIIIIIIIILLLLLL...
>fucks niece

>OP thinks he's making a point by saying that Muslims have done bad shit
Yeah mate, their people, people do bad shit, atheists, Jews, Germans, whites, blacks, you name it. If you think Islam itself is the problem then you're not gonna go very far in life.

Cheers, Ahmed.

Oh not a problem Barry, or is that not your name? I don't really give a fuck because you got my name wrong too. I like how you just completely dodged my argument and instead just thanked me for essentially breathing life into your shit bait thread that nobody is replying to. K thx bye.

>other people do bad things so it's okay
Islam is a shitty religion that promotes violent behavior.

Do you prefer Mahmoud?

*trigger intensifies*

fucking faggots throwimg shit at each other while the atheists and jews are actually destroying everyhing we have.

Gj feggits.

we sent our brothers to die in a shithole just because of aome sandniggers.

and now we pay tax monie to other sandniggers so they can fuck more shit up.

this is why we needed trump.

Kek, I didn't try to justify it, I'm just showing that you dot have to be a Muslim to do bad shit. Also I find your lack of knowledge disturbing, have you read the Quran? It's truly a beautiful book, as is the bible, and when I say read the Quran I don't mean look at online summaries I mean actually read a proper modern standard English translation of the Quran. Then come back to me and state your argument. Stop letting terrorists define an entire religion, or don't. You really don't matter.
Yeah I'm pretty triggered
Not really a fan of Arab names myself, I prefer Italian names

>I prefer Italian names
Sure you do, Saieed.

>sure you do
Uuuuhhh? It's a preference, my preference of names doesn't influence my own name because unless I change it, I'm stuck with the name my parents gave me. You have 3 more guesses as to what my name is.
>tip: starts with A
>pro tip: you can't

>Aaiz
>Aabidullah
>A Muslim

>A Muslim
Made me kek, but no my name is Adel. What's yours? I'm gonna guess, Jarred, Harry, Kyle

>If you think Islam itself is the problem then you're not gonna go very far in life.
Islam is the problem, bud. Islam is a huge fucking problem.

How? Try to explain without sounding like a complete retard please.

>Come on in! Denying you access to come in to America would be wrong! We can't assume all of you are terrorists, so everyone come on in, you get a free pass! Welcome to America!
>This is what majority of Americans believe

It's intolerant ideology, it doesn't allow for freedom of expression and open calls for violence against those who don't follow it's values. It is incompatable with western ideas and values causing deadly conflict when the two meet.

Yemeni 8 years old girl dies the night of her wedding after her husband has sex with her.
>religion of peace.

Forgot to mention the age of the husband, 40 years old.
>muh re'ligiun of peace.

muslims always be into pedo stuff

>Russia bombs Syria
>UK bombs Syria
>fucks over thousands of civilians
Fuck you innocent civilians, you have to stay in Syria and get bombed because you MIGHT be in Isis, sorry not sorry.
I think you have to realise that there's no happy medium when it comes to economics, neither of us are right.
>subway CEO is a kiddy fucker
No, that's alright, he's American and he is not representative of every Murican. But fuck those Muslims right? Pedophilia is totally a religious problem and not a mental illness... r...right guys.
Like I said to the other guy, read the actual MSE translated Quran, not online summaries and report back. No where in the Quran does it say that nonmuslims should be killed.
Also I'd say Arab and Pakistani Muslims adapt quite well to western culture, especially after they live there for a while, compare American Muslims with African Americans, case in point? Pretty ironic how you as an American (just guessing you're American here btw), would say that Islam is intolerant when your country supports Israel.

Pedophillia is a mental illness, to say that a sexual attraction is determined by a religion is pretty retarded. Also before you say pedophillia is permitted in Islam, it's not. We go by the Quran and the Quran does not state we can marry/fuck kids, anyone else who says we can is full of shit, "Islamic" scholars included.

Also just to add to the "intolerant" thing. The Islamic ideology is very accepting in many ways, but not in others. Like not supporting faggotry could be classed as intolerant, but who likes fags anyway. Not being able to drink alcohol could be classed as intolerant, but that's an Islamic rule, if you're not a Muslim, ignore it a drink as much as your little liver can handle, I don't give a fuck.

fuck off mudshit, dont try to justify your shitty ideology.
If you can't even accept the truth, then keep deluding yourself but please shut up. Islam IS violent, saying otherwise is being ignorant.

Another point is, humans by nature are intolerant, people naturally want other people to behave how they would like them to behave, the Quran has an entire Surah on patience, and on how we should treat our FELLOW MAN, with respect, regardless of his skin colour, religious belief or what, which by the look of things is much more tolerant than you're being right now

>fuck of mudshit
>I'm right you're wrong
>if you say otherwise your ignorant
Woah, you know what, I think you're right, I think I've just had a change of heart with that truly well thought out and proof backed argument. Damn your good.

Everything I ever needed to know about America was on WW2.
Great justification there bud, notice how I took the exact same concept of argument and reversed it to make you look like the bad guys? Yeah? We can do the all day long, nothing will come of it.