Dubs pick what I say

it's john
wyd tonight

your new husbando

It's mike new number

Reroll

its a me, polio!!

Haha, Gary!

Dick Gozinya ( I'm part Mexican, part North Korean, so MexiNorKor), wut up?

Tits or gtfo you fat cow

traps aren't gay

It is i, the mysterious hacker Sup Forums

Yes fucking yes

dis

I'm like the wind babe, gotta keep on moving. But maybe you can keep me around a little while.

boi

winrir

this is the man you are going to have sexual relations with tonight

*teleports behind u*
Noting personnable kid.

Do you honestly think you're fucking funny fucking with my friends? Seriously. You're a fucking ugly little cunt mate and if I ever see you I'm going to slit your fucking face wide open yeah. You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic.
Ok, right let's first off. Uhh you're 17, so you're not even old enough to play the game. You're from Scotland, not Nigeria aaaand you annoy people and put them on YouTube because you're a cunt, which I totally agree with. So why don't you crawl back up your mum's fanny and die.
Right I tell you what you what you fat little cunt. You're boring, you don't sound Nigerian at all so go fuck yourself. Go and fucking crawl in a dirty dank little hole where you fucking come from you dirty dragon-eating little fucking spastic.
Right, okay, so the dragon comment was probably a little bit fucking over the top, but at the end of the day you're fucking boring. Every single person who watches your videos are fucking stupid, they're fucking ignorant little cunts. And you're just a fucking retard.

Hail Mexico!

Tell her your real name , full name

Fucking yes

reroll

Rolling for this

Roll

once again

Wait for the goddamn reply guys!

So you gonna keep me?

This

Roll

This

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Rolling

Not telling my name

Winrorr for the fucking copypasta

Ohhh fuck
Winrar

Still on Sup Forums being a fag

Happy?

I'm secretly gay, and I'm too scared to tell my friends. Would you tell them for me?

Down the road,it's where I'll always be.
Every stop I make, I make a new friend.
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again.

Happy?
No suck a dick then ya

Pretty shit copypasta but the response might actually be funny

I know who you are tina
Don't play games

Reroll

A 50 year old cow please kill yourself

ill be your daddy

Oh, ok. I thought you were 85

Re-roll

Same lol

Do you have Battletoads?

this

well you know i love milfs. listen, i'm what you call a reverse hooker...i come to YOU, and you come in me (or on my cock in this case), got it? i know you're not gonna deny fresh, young, fat cock waiting in your aging mailbox, next you your aching wet pussy. now open up for a youngin.

I have autismo

Show him your ass

Bump

Mr Ass is my cock. Cuz that's where his big black self belong jimmy.

bump , What will you say OP ?

Do this OP. Threads dying.

Do they call you Mr. Ass because you're a flaming faggot?

bump, OP gives the answer fag

Pls