Is this the next big bomb of the year?

Is this the next big bomb of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCqaElFZUIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jeff Goldblum is so cool. I don't even blame him for taking this job, they probably offered him the most money he's seen since Lost World.

I wonder what it must be like when your full name is Liam Hemsworth Where's Chris.

they both bomb hard

>Jeff Goldblum is so cool.

Thats the problem. He is cool. But now he's hitting the latter part of his career and is going to make easy weird hip money and become a parody of himself like Chris Walken. I hope he doesn't cause he's awesome.

Well they already got him making comedic commercials like this one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCqaElFZUIw

Chris is Thor tho, Liam is...not.

Are they imitating The Rock?
Anyway I think it'll do okay because there's literally nothing else out. Just got to avoid Dory

i don't know why but i have a feeling it will do well

but then again i won't be shocked if it bombs

i'm really fencesitter mcgillicuddy when it comes to my opinion

I am still so pissed Will Smith didnt come back.

He would have been the film's saving grace, also with how young he looks and how hes hardly aged, would have been funny to see him next to the other actors

>Chris is in the worst marvel movies
>Chris is in Ghostbusters

totally better

It's gonna be huge just like Jurassic World and all the 17 year olds with superior taste will hate it too because they won't let themselves have fun

Jurassic World was not huge at all. Well not many praised it. Movie had heaps of problems and plotholes

Of course. they even put a tissue under their elbow like in the original

>Jurassic World was not huge at all

>1.6 BILLION
>not huge

you retarded?

it is, but you're a dumb faggot looking for (You)s, here's your last one.

Yes

You missed my point: it didnt get much praise.

The reason that it got so much earned was because
>"MUH DINOSAUR NOSTALGIA"

First press screenings for the film are 15 hours AFTER it opens ... it's that bad.

nobody fucking talks about praise when they talk about a movie being huge retard

>It's a "Chadliam Hemsworth got tired of making music for horny raver sluts so now he decided to have his brother get him a role in Hollywood" career
>mfw numales and liberal retards say that "t-there's no such thing as Chad, that's just a stupid virgin meem"

Anyone know what shoes Goldblum is wearing? I really dig 'em.

will Sup Forums call this kino when Reddit tomatoes gives it bad reviews?

is that the guy who sticks worms down his japs eye?

>"Chadliam Hemsworth got tired of making music for horny raver sluts so now he decided to have his brother get him a role in Hollywood" career

He was up for Thor too and when he didn't get it he was going to be deported but then Miley Cyrus and her mom cast her in the last song so he got to stay

The whole ad campaign for the movie is weirdly comedic. I'm not sure if that's a good sign though.

cast *HIM in the last song so he got to stay

kids didn't buy the toys

People love quips

Reminder that some reviewers literally complained that Warcraft didn't have quips

For a number of reasons, this will always be the greatest pic of all time.

>Stupid waffle hait
>Earring
>Turtleneck & chain (did he inspire TLI?)
>the tissue
>standard issue wrestlers drug pouch, rock gets a leather one
>random steel floor panel

it is a great picture

Hiring a Hemsworth brother was the first mistake.

When are the reviews coming out?

>first screenings after movie opens

wew lad