Ketamine

same album
oxy

whoops.

cocaine

ecstasy

Weed

same and morphine

How do you know which drug is the hardest ?

How the hell do you acquire morphine

>Anything by The Mothers Of Invention
>Crystal Meth

hospice

they try to take it all away once the relative dies; my parents stashed it--I found it and stole a little

You take them.

the radio dept. Clinging to a scheme

none, dont even like coffee

coffee

>coke / research chemicals

ecstasy

Fishmans for me and hydro

I can't enjoy their new album at all, what are your thoughts on it user?

Oxycodone

idk whats "hardest" but coke, mdma and lsd are all class a's in the uk and they're all pretty mad

meth i thought was ecstasy

I'm not sure how to classify what the hardest drug I've done is but in terms of how much it fucked me up probably LSD.

Ket was a terrible idea as well. Cocaine I guess you could call hard but it doesn't exactly do a lot in comparison to other drugs.

I don't know which one is harde
>cocaine
>MDMA

how does someone not like ket?

well the only time i took it was after i walked for about 2 hours while drinking a 3 liter bottle of cheap cider at the ripe old age of 16, then when i finally sat down i did the ket off of the hand of a guy that claimed to be the actor who played anakin in the phantom menace and within 2 minutes i began throwing up out of his window where i stayed for a solid 90 minutes unable to move

so yeah bad first experience. also at festivals the amount of people i've seen that i genuinely had to check weren't dead and turned out to just be in a k-hold made me feel quite badly towards it.

just seems like a shitty drug to do when you could just have some MDMA and love everything for a few hours

morphine

I liked it

Focalin

Quaaludes

[spoiler]it's actually weed[/spoiler]

I almost tried asian type shit meth one time because my dealer didn't have weed (it looked like candies)

cocaine is harder.

>To Be Kind
>DMT

LSD / Coke / Molly / Molly and Acid together. Depends on who you are talking in what is "harder".

Probably Dramamine

LSD

Lean

>claimed to be the actor who played anakin in the phantom menace
Wait, what?

LSD

Ketamine

Depends on what you consider "hard" but Oxycontin or LSD. LSD scared the shit out of me when I took it, but mainly because I had no idea what to expect.

alcohol

probably u47700, just because of how easy everyone says it is to OD on compared to even heroin. possibly deschloroketamine because i tried it when it was brand new and everyone was freaking the fuck out over that bullshit patent claiming it as an antibiotic. but it totally isnt hard at all, really, now that the safety concerns have cleared up.

lol you took ket not knowing what you were getting into of course you had a shitty time, fucking irresponsible. and comparing it to mdma like that you still dont understand the point of ket in the first place.

kek i did mebroqualone once, it was pretty lame. absolutely floored me but it wasnt really euphoric and i was just sort of waiting for it to wear off.

in addition to the pharma morphine you can just get it from poppys still, old school style. thats how ive tried it. growin it in the back yard.

dph is really the hardest drug out there cept scopolomine but nobody considers it hard. and i guess they have a point because its so fucking terrible its more retarded than hard. im never taking that shit again.that and propylhexedrine are just retard tier.

you might as well just say caffeine. you would have to be literally retarded to actually waste your money on lean, 95% chance fake.

acid

jenkem all day

I didn't buy it, and no caffeine absolutely does not have the same effect as drinking a bottle of lean

that's pretty much it. called himself 'caveman' and said he was the child actor who played anakin in the phantom menace. clearly bullshit but makes for a fun story to say i did a line of ket off of anakin skywalkers fist

ket is a retarded drug for retarded people so claiming to understand it makes you pretty retarded

woah watch out guys, we got a real drug connoisseur (read: addict) over here

I KNOW I KNOW. Way TOO played out etc. But I don't really have a favorite album per-se.

As far as "hardest" drug? After having been a sort of connoisseur for over fifteen years they all have their own category. IMO considering a drug "hard" would depend on the context. I've pretty much tried everything (allegedly) short of a few things. I guess somebody that hasn't been exposed to the world that I have I'd say it's a tossup between freebase amphets and heroine(non-intravenous.)

I would say LSD, but I don't consider that a "drug" in the party sense. It is something to be experienced alone or with one other person.

>captcha: police car

DMT

When I say "my world" I mean my particular experiences years ago. Many bad and very risky situations that somebody "smart" would not have gotten involved with.

heroin/meth

Caffeine?

hahaha wow holy shit you're literally the epitome of dude, drugs

dmt
not really 'hard' cause no one ods on it and it's not addictive but that's at least the most intense one ive tried

Methotrexate

That's a lot of drugs, man

Shit, really? Heroin is on a different plane of hard drugs. Anything you inject really..

lol, didn't even scroll through the thread before posting. looks like we have the same favorite album.

pow! pow! pow!

Safe choice but it's the album I've constantly loved for the longest

cocaine

chill out my man. Ket's an amazing drug, set and setting my dude

Alcohol

>tfw DJ Screw will never chop and screw Low's discography and make it even slower

Calpol

I've stuffed my face with enough oxy to have the equivalent analgesia of heroin. Not a drug user though.

>ket is a retarded drug for retarded people
I don't think anybody doing a mystery drug off of a stranger's body at the age of 16 has any right to call anybody else retarded

started out doing a lot of pills through a loose family dr. then the dr moved away and pilled got expensive. realized coke is a pretty good substitute for ritalin, meth a good one for adderall, and heroins a good substitute for oxy/dilaudid/fent/methadone etc. also used to go quite a bit of psychedelics and used to make my own mescaline from a local ornamental cacti

then it all stopped being fun and got clean. have 2 and a half years in AA now without a single drink or drug and i dont have to be like this douchebag anymore. life's good.

>his favorite album is meme buttblack
wew lad

Dxm

heroin (snorted)

did it three years ago a few times with some dumb former friends who are apparently still using the drug to this day. it was chill, obviously, but in retrospect it was a total waste of time and money, like all opioids.

anyone here have any experience with MXE? is it safe to do on SSRIs/SNRIs?

>Batushka is a meme but Mgla is accepted

kekk

Both are fucking terrible lmao

-

LSD

Would doing heroin once ruin my life?

what a typical favorite album for a druggie

Eh, glad you've had good experiences with it but the shit I've seen it do to people has left me with a bad taste in my mouth towards it. I just don't understand why people wouldn't go for an alternative considering how badly it fucks people up.

couple of key points here

i knew it was ket

i was 16

i had ingested 3 liters of cheap cider while also being 16, judgement wasn't really there

also never claimed to not be retarded, i do drugs too often to make any claim that bold

hi, not anyone you're replying to, but i'm glad you got clean; former addict here too. it's amazing how much brighter the world looks, huh? when i was on drugs i thought i permentantly broke something in my brain or something, but when i got off and got past the withdrawals, i learned that wasn't the case. i appreciate the shit out of sobriety now.

both are shit my man

tfw used to do drugs often but realized it was gay

Which one is "hardest": alcohol, tobacco or clonazepam?

>Would doing heroin once ruin my life?

it really, really depends on who you are as an individual. if you're depressed/anxious and prone to escapism, then yes, you'll be making a big mistake.

it's all about spiritual strength, which anyone can build, but honestly if you're considering doing heroin in the first place you should probably do some serious self-evaluation anyway.

t. former dopehead

clueless on your drug choice but that's a top tier album. stay safe user, whatever drug that is.

Just taking large amounts of over the counter cough medicine and tripping out.

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/

>coke

I suppose coke is harder than shrooms or acid

LSD

Hardest is kind of subjective, the only drugs i'd consider harder than LSD are DMT and Heroin

Woah you're sooo cool maaan...

i've struggled with anxiety and a lot other weird stuff. psychedelics and mdma were all healing experiences but temporary

healing and beautiful ofc :P

Same album, probably speed or oxy but I don't know which one's harder. It's probably easier to OD on oxy though.

Snorted heroin. Was nice but never again.

clonazepam in high amounts
benzos are pretty cool

I don't do drugs or drink. I don't even drink coffee either. But I guess the hardest stuff was some pain medication after I underwent surgery.

>Kid A
>some toluene + chloroprene glue shit that almost fucked me up when i was 16

hope u od soon loser

Either oxy or that "down to earth" synthetic weed shit. Did way too much of that.

Nice album choice

Morphine

This. Did the exact same thing when my grandma died.

Mushrooms

Adderall or weed

you won't get instantly hooked on smack but using it therapeutically for even just a short period is asking for it. I can't even describe the sheer bliss you feel whilst on it so strong willpower is essential

even though I have zero moral authority I strongly advise to never consider it. all it provides is escapism and I don't think nodding in your bedroom every day for hours on end is gonna solve your anxiety issues