The last 2 digits of your post is the age of the next woman you fuck. Trips lets you pick the age

The last 2 digits of your post is the age of the next woman you fuck. Trips lets you pick the age.

rolling for keks

unborn get

for the luls

legit roll

Oh boy...

rlrorlorl

I swear she told me she was 18

64 so i can fuck OP's grandmother

oh baybeeeeee

over 18, under 50.

Rollerino

now OP mother

for lulz

Pls

Rollz

rollies

Roll

rolling :(

lol

Check my eighteens!

roll

rollk

Rollarino niggerino

I actually got a good age... I'm pleasantly surprised

Fuck this gay thread we all know you're all just a bunch of pedo fucks.

MODS

this fucktard am I right?

Roll

I hope leukemia take his first born.

Oh neat. 36!

rollerino

Rolla

I hope he doesn't have the chance to spread his genetics.

roll

roll for 99

ez

rollerini

roll

roll I guess

Rell

rolls

kek

Let's see

roll

rolll

Roll

rawl

Roll

might as well nut

Rolling rollin roll

Not a granny plZ

Rollrollroll

roll

Come on milf

roll

Roll

roll

rolling!!!

rolling for 18 - 45

rolle

18-30 plox

Plz dont be a pedo

Rollin

Rolle

Rollz

Gimmi dat smol kiddy ass

Milf please?

99 or 0 hoping

Rolling for 60

fvg

Roll

rooooolling

Rolling!

Over 90 plz

ROLLAN

15. GET.

Its aight

wat

ait

Rolling do do do do

rollin

TOO OLD. REROLL.

roll

you lucky mutherfucker.

Ok here we go...

Trips. Pick your age.

cmon 12

god dammit

rolling for sweet teeny bopper.

Time to get fucked

Foreverial tiedup Justin, an all foreverially tiedup all over, permanent rubbery rope bondage covered, rope mummified, fully wrapped, permanent bologna, ham and cream cheese tongue, permanent pastrami nosed, permanent ham lipped, permanent bologna and ham earred, permanent bologna bodied, permanent bologna organned and permanent bologna insided, permanent ketchup, tomato, pizza, bbq and taco sauce type blooded male happy jumping licking mummy rat. Foreverial tiedup Justin loves being all foreverially tiedup all over from his fully delitized head to his fully delitized feet, he loves his new and permanent rubbery rope spandex bondage clothing and loves that he is tiedup completely by it and for good, Foreverial tiedup Justin loves having a permanent bologna, ham and cream cheese tongue and a permanent pastrami nose with two permanent ham lips and two permanent bologna and ham ears, he loves having a full permanent living bologna body and permanent bologna organs and permanent bologna insides and he loves having a mixture of ketchup, tomato, pizza, bbq and taco sauce as his blood type running through his permanent bologna veins, (which he also loves having) to all his permanent bologna organs and permanent bologna insides including his permanent bologna lungs and permanent bologna liver. his condiment style blood also runs to his permanent bologna brain in his permanent bologna head. Foreverial tiedup justin loves this so much that he wants it to stay this way just like the rest of those like him and just wants to remain Foreverial tiedup Justin.
of course he is going to remain this way since it is permanent.

k

Kill yourselves pedofags

Why not?

That's why, fuck

digitaldice - GO!

Gimme over 300, so that I might also learn her secrets