You fuckers better prepare even if Trump loses the south will secede again and this time we are prepaired...

You fuckers better prepare even if Trump loses the south will secede again and this time we are prepaired. You cant ban our guns any more, you cant allow abortion anymore, and you cant mess with us anymore. We are going to be a indipendent nation and if you dont like it stop killing 36 week old babys and let us have our guns. Its time for us to take a stance and keep our southern ways no marching for equality its unity thats pays. If you dont like our southern ways then move north. Were done with you taxing our vets and kicking them out of the VA were done with the tyrnanical government that is Barack Obama. Were tired of Syrian refugess and ilegal immigrants anyone who is from the south knows what were all about. Were not racist we are freedom fiders! We do not forgive we do not forget and we will be expected! Even if Trump loses he will become the president of the confederate states of America. I suggest you get a passport if you dont live in the south unless you dont want to live with us. On November 8th DixieLand will be free again.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/30/democrats-planting-radical-fake-conservative-news-sites-n2211522
abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia-trump-political-conflict-zone/story?id=42263092
washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/heres-what-we-know-about-donald-trump-and-his-ties-to-russia/2016/07/29/1268b5ec-54e7-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-strong-leader-obama-2016-9
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/263555-putin-praises-trump-hes-a-really-brilliant-and-talented-person
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/north-korea-praises-trump-and-urges-us-voters-to-reject-dull-hillary
theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/07/us-russia-dnc-hack-interfering-presidential-election
metro.co.uk/2016/10/25/world-war-3-russia-conducts-huge-nuclear-war-drills-involving-40-million-people-6214519/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3870192/Russia-unveils-image-terrifying-Satan-2-missile-Super-nuke-destroy-area-size-FRANCE.html
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23782512.ab
nypost.com/2016/10/23/ex-trump-aides-tied-to-firm-that-tried-to-expand-russias-spying-efforts/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q?il=0
nypost.com/2016/10/25/putin-promises-confrontation-if-clinton-keeps-up-russia-talk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol your "way of life" equates to the most busted ass broke states in the union. Without federal support alabama will be a 3rd world country in 5 years. go ahead faggot

Idk about what OP just said but the south can survive by selling crops oil and moonshine

1/10 and enjoy your v&

my L'il Buddys down south are funny

You from Pennsylvania? We like you guys

New York,upstate NY

fag/10 hurr durr trump supporters are dumb

>You fuckers better prepare even if Trump loses the south will secede again

PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE

so sick of your autism ruining the country. Would totally support Trump if his wall was around the bible belt

>prepaired
You mean like socks?

>Without federal support alabama will be a 3rd world country in 5 years.

It already is. That place is stupid as fuck

You dumb southern fuckwits won't do shit. You never do shit. You're all bluster and no luster. Go back to crying in your beer, you femmy bitch, because you're about to have to choke it down and say "Madam President."

The fuck do you mean? We went to war sure we lost but we still fought

Great. The country as a whole would be better off without you.

Oklahoma is by far the most ignorant population in the USA

literally the dumbest states in the US education wise

The least healthy

They consider corperate logos going in circles for hours a sport, and its also the biggest entertainment they have

They follow Shariah law (just call it family/conservative values). Its religious based law, from the middle east, that hates sex, drugs, and rock n roll. They want to teach bible in school

the rest of teh country has nothing to worry about. You guys will destroy yourself in hours

Word up dawg I'm with ya

fucking LOSERs go do some more meth you toothless hicks

The south and morons like these are what is dragging the US down. Go ahead fagget and secede, do us all a favor.

Ok, but how do you explain this?

townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/30/democrats-planting-radical-fake-conservative-news-sites-n2211522

take your shitty music with you.

Prepare to hear words like "madam president" and "Historic President elect." All because you guys had to nominate a moron.

I have some big news for you, the north has guns too, and we arnt drunk meth heads you wont know what hit you, sit the fuck down , shut the fuck up, here is a mountain dew and a pack of luckys now go away

they could have picked so many people, and they chose the emodiement of everything wrong with american culture

fuck Trump. Hillary sucks also, but Trump is a special kind of loser that made this a hard decision

Trump is just for Russia
Russia will try to take over either Clinton or Trump
wake up and realize Trump is a russian puppet

abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia-trump-political-conflict-zone/story?id=42263092

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

washingtonpost.com/politics/heres-what-we-know-about-donald-trump-and-his-ties-to-russia/2016/07/29/1268b5ec-54e7-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-strong-leader-obama-2016-9

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/263555-putin-praises-trump-hes-a-really-brilliant-and-talented-person

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/north-korea-praises-trump-and-urges-us-voters-to-reject-dull-hillary

theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/07/us-russia-dnc-hack-interfering-presidential-election

metro.co.uk/2016/10/25/world-war-3-russia-conducts-huge-nuclear-war-drills-involving-40-million-people-6214519/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3870192/Russia-unveils-image-terrifying-Satan-2-missile-Super-nuke-destroy-area-size-FRANCE.html

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23782512.ab

nypost.com/2016/10/23/ex-trump-aides-tied-to-firm-that-tried-to-expand-russias-spying-efforts/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q?il=0

nypost.com/2016/10/25/putin-promises-confrontation-if-clinton-keeps-up-russia-talk/

Listen we have no quarl with you we just want our guns and we dont want abortion period is that to much to ask?

GOOD, ALL SOUTHERN STATES ARE LEECHES ON WELFARE YOU WOULD BE LIKE HAITI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Op should use spellcheck so he doesn't look so ignorant. I do agree with him though. Sucks I'm from NY and my vote doesn't matter with all these libtards in NYC that outnumber the rest of the state.

Do you understand why they want abortion freedom? It's to quell the nigger population

>Listen we have no quarl with you we just want our guns

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. NO ONE IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS

I have heard taht bullshit for 8 years now, and for 8 years guns sales have been at an all time high

8 fuckign years straight, gun sales have risen

IT IS A FUCKING MARKETING SCHEME YOU FUCKING MORON

When will you realize, "the government is coming for your guns" is a marketing scheme meant to target stupid idiots such as yourself. No one is coming for them.

Also fuck you, abortions are chill. No one wants to get them, but you know whats worse than an abortion? Being forced to bring a kid into this world when you dont ahve the means to support them. Plus the world is overpopulated. Fuck you

Go ahead. Inbreed until every last one of you hicks get assburgers

I unfortunately live in South Carolina, and I can attest that is this is true. The average southerner IQ is somewhere in the low 60's. Of course the average east coast IQ doesn't reach much above 80.

>independint
>freedom fiders
>fiders

Keep on fiding the good fide

lelz

This guy gets it.

>You fuckers better prepare even if Trump loses the south will secede again and this time we are prepaired.

I'm supposed to be afraid of someone who can't spell "prepared"?

Try again when you get out of middle school, son.

Obama is coming for your guns nov 8th, this is fact, sending troops to your house, you can meet them and register your guns if you arnt home they will enter your home and seize them, this will happen NOV 8th

>Try again when you get out of middle school, son.

user, he is from the South.He is probably the smartest in his group

Please stop. You're making us all look bad. (I live in Mississippi.)

>the joke
>your head

The thing that pisses me off most about southerners is when they call their fathers "Daddy". Any male who calls their dad "daddy" after the age of 8, knows what his dad's dick tastes like.

You do have a point there.

I honestly don't think Trump thought he would get that far.

This guy gets it.

best bait ive seen today. keep it up op

>live in Mississippi
Nobody else is making you look bad. You are doing that all on your own. You literally live in the dumbest state.

I knew he would. You can tell who is going to get the election by who the media pushes

Despite being a "joke" canidate, within the first couple of days Trump got more exposure and press than Ron Paul did his whole career

And much like Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders ignored for as long as possible, he just had more momentum so he had to be acknowledged.

The media selects our candidates.

I wasnt trying to get a fishing partner i have plenty of bait dude

lol