Always the worst memes from this shithole

always the worst memes from this shithole

JUST HAHAHAHA

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Keit-ai poster, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fictional anime. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-aifag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

jealous much?

fred from scooby doo removing the mask from the villain to reveal the reddit logo.jpg

AJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

These last two days have been awful on this board

Yes, yes, very good Pepe, very good... HOWEVER

dumb frogposter

Shitposters, I tell I am going into battle and I want only your strongest shitposts.

Thats what you get when redditors lied on /q/ to make it accessible for people like them

All the Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums and /vg/ plebs who have come here in the last 2 years are pure redditors

Dannyboytbh does it again jajajaja

>Sup Forums is been trying to force the unfunny cellphone shit for half a year now
> dumblepost already caught in 5 days
are others boards even trying?

>are others boards even trying?
Other boards don't have redditors that spam memes on their social media pages, post 2014 poster

yes, yes. Sup Forums is horrible and have bad memeS

HOWEVER

Stop repeating this bullshit newfag
You sound like you are projecting

except for Sup Forums though
they have too much /r/Sup Forums cancer(like you)

what do you mean by this?

You think it caught? It seems horribly forced

then go back to Ribbit

>Bullshit

I watched it happen and when you run to whatever becomes the next flavor of the month board, I'll still be posting here authentically.

every board across the site is having their dumbleposting threads

hohohoho

dumb tripcunt

Dumb newshit only here because of reddit.

filtered

Project more you fucktard
I never used reddit

yes yes well done frogposter, well done frogposter

HOWEVER

>Orlando shooting
>Sup Forums should slow down like it usually does since everyone goes to Sup Forums as we aren't allowed threads here anymore
>>it doesn't

>new game of thrones episode
>Sup Forums should move fast, but its moving a bit slower than usual
>>it shouldn't especially the next day(monday)

>e3 monday
>>Sup Forums slows down (threads actually last more than two hours after the last bump like they use to)

>E3 ends
>>Sup Forums goes back to threads dying after less than an hour
Merely a coincidence right?

Learn to read or go back to your home board.

Yes, yes, well done, OP. Well done, OP.

HOWEVER

This is my homeboard you insufferable cunt, now fuck off

Yeah after reddit made it so you could come here. You'd still be on Sup Forums if it wasn't for them and what they did to this board.

>frogposter
>doesn't like memes