Unpopular opinion, sorry. Inconvenient fact, the United States is the biggest terrorist organization in history

Unpopular opinion, sorry. Inconvenient fact, the United States is the biggest terrorist organization in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/12146579/India-overtakes-China-as-worlds-fastest-growing-major-economy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not wrong.

thats not opinion. Its just how it is.

They will attack your country for bannas

When the shoe fits, kick some ass.

Unpopular opinion or inconvenient fact?

Tell us something new OP

>home to highest incarceration per capita (over half of which for victimless crimes)
>has been at war its whole history
>sponsors a global "war on drugs" which has shown time and time again to be an authoritarian governments strongest tool
>have armed and sponsered terroristst throughotu the world many times over
>gives Automatic rifles to cartles (operation fast and furious)

That aint opinion bruv

Its every edgy conspiracy theorists opinion. So therefor not unpopular in your ring.

I thought I was alone Sup Forums

We need to stop arming saudi arabia and israel. Also remove cluster bombs from Laos. Also give more land and freedom to Natives in our country

well ya. You make sense.

> Its every edgy conspiracy theorists opinion.

and really most of the modern world

syria needs a no flyzone

Popular opinion. Irrefutable fact, OP is the biggest faggot in history.

what is op?

Optimus Prime

and what is cp?

Sure. If you're some mudhole shit country that shelters or even sponsors terrorist organizations, we're the enemy, yes. If you're Daesh, then we're Satan as far as you're concerned. If you're some shitty communists like the Chinese government, or corrupt assholes like Putin, then we're deadly enemies of yours.

History is written by the victors; tough shit for all of them and tough shit for you, OP. Despite our internal problems, I'm glad I'm a natural-born U.S. citizen, and not living in one of those shithole 3rd-world countries with those assholes infesting it.

>america deadly to russia
i hope you are joking

RUSS STRONK, right Vlad?

mother russia lot of nuclear bombs and soldiers right dimitri?

In the USA, the right objectively worse than the left

Dark Souls 1 is at best a 6/10

As someone who has a large amount of family members not law enforcement, understand the vast majority of cops don't care. Just don't be an obvious cunt

Weebs are garbage, have garbage tastes, and garbage opinions

Word tattoos are for faggots. Tattoos in general are OK. People who flat out hate them are unbearable

The main reason people dislike cigarettes isn't because of health reasons, but because of the mell. As someone who smokes off and on, I have no problem admitting the smell of heavy cigarettes make me want to puke

Cheese pizza

Who got

You'd allow yourself to get sucked into a land war in Asia before you'd actually be stupid enough to use nuclear weapons.

The holocaust never happend
Hitler was a hero his only mistake was attacking Russia and not finishing his job.
Homosexuality, feminism, race mixing,racism, politically correctness are all tools to control birth rates, destroying the family unity, society and plummet it to degenracy

fun fact I was born here too, but reality is reality. A terrorists is defined as one or a group that spreads terror. The middle east has been pretty terrified for a while now, therefore we are terrorists.

Its not called terrorism
its called Freedom
get it right scrub

>violent assholes be violent assholes
>a wild USA appears!
>USA uses ANTI-TERRORISM
>USA uses SEAL TEAM
>It's super-effective!
So violent asshole terrorists are terrified of the U.S. and it's military might, so we're terrorists?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL stop oh stop I'm going to laugh myself to death!

Good. I'm GLAD they're 'terrified' of us. THEY SHOULD BE AFRAID.

You're a total CUCK. KYS.

"Terrorist" is what the big army calls the small army.

what a triggered edgy faggot

>A terrorists is defined as one or a group that spreads terror.
LOL no, I have no idea where you got that definition, child, definitely not from your 6th-grade vocabulary lessons.

A 'terrorism' is: The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

U.S. use of military force in the Middle East is 100% lawful, fully supported by Congress, and in most cases requested by the legitimate governments of the countries who are experiencing incursions from terrorist organizations. Many of these countries are allies of the U.S., and as allies we have a responsibility to support them, just as much as they have a responsibility to support us.

Furthermore: If what you are saying is actually your support of terrorist organizations like Daesh, then YOU are also a terrorist, in your own way. You can't have it both ways, son, you're either with us, or you're the enemy.

try to justify destroying a corner of the globe along with all of its innocent civilians over the paultry sum of 3000 dead people and your reasoning is because we're bullies? You are ignorant and stifling the progression of the human race. I pity people like you.

All I got out of your Google rant is "I feel threatened by Brown people"

the typical american dumbass

Suck our huge balls, cockfag.

This.

Word.

We are a. Pretty benevolent empire.

But now we're angry and for good reason.

Next step: take out Saudi shitlords.

Time to fix broken countries. If that upsets you, then you must at some level believe we can.

You must be a vegan. Or flamingly homosexual. Or both. Either way you're walking around with blinders on, and are furthermore hopelessly short-sighted; you can neither see the whole picture, nor far enough ahead to see what the consequences of your misplaced pacifism would be. You're also a yellow-bellied coward.

wow, someone mad

technically they are not brown
they are mostly white, they just get tanned for too long and become brown.

As an American and a Catholic, I would say that by the same metrics Catholicism is a much larger terrorist organization throughout all of history

literally the edgiest post in the thread

its an opinion that the whole country is a terrorist organization. I would agree if you said our government and military are terrorists and yes, some of our citizens are dumb enough to put those terrorists into positions of power but to say all of the US are terrorists is incorrect

You grew up on Call of Duty

this one is from the bible belt. look how afraid he is of things that arent like him

>"I feel threatened by Brown people"
LOL no, I feel outraged by ass-backwards religious extremists who throw acid in little girls faces, cut off people's heads on YouTube, and kidnap girls and women to make into sex slaves and baby machines so they can have perfectly brainwashed fighters and more suicide bombers.

If you actually support those assholes then you must be trolling because you'd have to be insane to actually say they're OK.

I think it's second only to communism.
Thanks for hijacking Christianity and turning an actually peaceful religion into Islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

>your shit stinks but mine doesnt!

Im not saying theyre ok, I'm saying an entire geographical location shouldn't be punished for the actions of a few. Call me shortsighted but there's one thing that history can teach you about empires: they've all fallen. Why would ours be different? Somehow I feel like the picture im looking at is bigger than yours.

LOL I grew up in the 70's and 80's.

Well this has been fun but all of you trolling with terrorist nonsense in this thread is just lame so I'm going to go find something actually entertaining instead.

Be sure to enjoy your American cheeseburgers and delivery pizza as you sit in you nice comfy suburban American homes, safe and sound, with no fear of terrorists coming to blow you up with a suicide vest, all courtesy of Your United States Military.

You certainly dont sound brainwashed at all. Thats the other people. like everyone else. Not me. I support endless military expansion because i totally wasnt brainwashed. nope. not at all.

/s

You are narrow minded and ignorant the proof is in the puddin. Confine to allow your life to be ruled by fear, Lord cuckingham

>all courtesy of Your United States Military.

bullshit faggot.

I just worry about being executed by police (who kill enough unarmed whites to make terrorists come buckets), robbed by niggers, and being ripped off by corupt politicians

I am not afraid of no boogeymen like you. I certainly wont give these assholes "my thanks" for stopping them like I am going to give them thanks for "saving me from the vietnamese"

fuck off bootlicker, i am not beta that smiles at the government because some idiot on a tv box told me to

actually there is a merit to that thinking, people should be afraid of terrorist but they should also know us was the one who made them.

Well Catholicism was the OG Christianity. So really all other Christians turned into a peaceful religion. But I know very few Christians that are not violently prejudiced.

fuck he's gone, now what b?

>opinion
>fact

inb4 your post is b8

But how will you americans ensure, that you will stay world power? China and India are rapidly taking up. Will you envade them too? Or are the american civilians smart enough and accepting, that sooner or later the time for their empire has come.

>india
you are officially retarded

Thank you for the you, but maybe looking at some economics news may not let you look braindead.

It is a news from the beginning of this year, can't be bothered to look through a dozen new scientifical paper.

telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/12146579/India-overtakes-China-as-worlds-fastest-growing-major-economy.html

The US is the best piece of real estate on Earth. That chunk of land will always be a world power regardless of who is living there

>How DARE they oppress people and commit crimes against humanity? Only WE can oppress people and commit crimes against humanity.

That for sure is true, but America, just like Europe is an export area for high quality goods and service. And we all have the problem, that those economies are growing rapidly fast in the sectors, we were leading

yeah just like the bullshit they told when they said Africa over takes china
get the fuck off curry lover
the only reason india in profiting is because they are following the foot steps of china and this is human slave labor
now go shut the fuck up you dumb cunt

>Unpopular opinion, sorry. Inconvenient fact, the United States is the biggest terrorist organization in history.
Okay.. if you live in the United States and this is what you actually believe, then here's your other inconvenient fact:
People you voted for are resposible for this so-called 'terrorism', therefore you are as responsible as anyone else could be. Please deliver yourself to The Hague for prosecution immediately.

If you're so upset with what Your country is doing in the world, you're also welcome to renounce your citizenship and emigrate to some other country.

>ITT: Ungrateful cunts who don't realize how good they've got it compared to the rest of the world

/thread

The main difference is, that India is already produncing a god share of our goods and has am extremely well developed IT- and Service sector.

People are already competing with curry eaters over jobs

>produncing a god
producing a good

They usually fall because they start letting the barbarians in

i can understand not wanting to support arabs, but the kikes are actually helping the world and working toward future, most of the skylake cpu are made in israel and the country doesn't do that much.
i will admit that the problem with israel is her coopration with the united states, which makes the country weak and disgustingly ripping off her own people and soldiers for the united states.

you just proved my point
they have people to market but no industry to put them in
get it 4-5 years until they make the rest of india industrialized

That's the point. America "needs" to import less than any other single country. The world will always be on the receiving end.

They really did.

china says lol to that
even india says lol to that

No.

For instance we voted for Al Gore in 2000. And then George Bush brought his brand of terrorism to the middle east. If citizens had the power to elect the President by voting, then none of this would have occurred.

Well I enjoed the conversation without the general murica themes spouted everywhere, but I will move on.

Here my thought, I wanted to lead to with my posts. USA would have either the choice to stay number 1 and lose everything or accept rank 3 (which is still good, if you take into account, how many countries are there on earth) and loose some of its power yet keep its wealth

As multiple millions in each country goes with food and clean water and what the US considers "poor" is someone without 200 TV channels and a car.

Sorry, I meant "and possibly lose everything"

*without

>the United States is the biggest terrorist organization in history.

good point, don't harbor terrorists and don't tote nukes saying you're going to use them against america.

it's like talking shit to someone twice your size then getting hit. It's like what did you expect the guy would do?

are you fucking kidding me?
america would rather die then be 2nd
seriously america will make some policy or some shit to make them on top.
make wars that will benefit them like the iraq war

U don did it now

Lose power?
Lose everything?
that's a top kek. The world gets only what the US is willing to give. They take, make, or trade the rest.

doesnt matter
america has way more "needs" today that 20 years before
america constantly import jobs, food, technology, clothing and many more from other countries.

>Inconvenient fact, the United States is the biggest terrorist organization in history.

Yeah, but I don't feel safe exchanging the American imperialism for a Chinese version of it.

Nothing the most effective military in the world can't get.