I am black, I support Trump. I don't get how any self-respecting Black man wouldn't

I am black, I support Trump. I don't get how any self-respecting Black man wouldn't
#TrumpIsMyNigga

Other urls found in this thread:

reverbpress.com/news/5-facts-killed-new-hillary-email-scandal-less-afternoon/
youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow
youtube.com/watch?v=U4vmkagMS8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM
youtube.com/watch?v=baOGfo0xOBs
youtube.com/watch?v=_wT099dxqLo
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vSrsuk4eKaI
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-fbi-should-release-full-facts-about-email-discovery/ar-AAjxwWt?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/792063957838069760?lang=en
newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-comey-donald-trump-anthony-weiner-huma-abedin-514918
chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/the-fbis-october-surprise-just-made-hillary-clintons-awful-week-even-worse/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/the-clinton-campaign-is-very-angry-with-the-fbi-right-now/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html
rollingstone.com/politics/features/how-anthony-weiner-got-mixed-up-in-clintons-emailgate-w447352
liveleak.com/view?i=80b_1477696335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I am black
No you aren't, faggot.

Nimble America please leave.

>has the power to have the FBI pump Hillary one week out from the election

good thing there's nothing there

A CALL FOR UNITY
youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY

Black supporters called 'racist', 'Uncle Tom' speak out. A call for unity.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow

Former Garland, Texas, NAACP president Pastor CL Bryant speaks on why he left the Democractic Party and his recent film "Runaway Slave: Run From Tyranny to Liberty.
youtube.com/watch?v=U4vmkagMS8Q

MALCOLM X - BLACKS WHO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS YOU'RE A POLITICAL CHUMP!
youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM

WHAT THIS BLACK WOMAN TOLD TRUMP TODAY WILL MAKE HIM PRESIDENT!
youtube.com/watch?v=baOGfo0xOBs

REAL Sista tells the truth about the failures of Democratic policies on behalf of Black America
youtube.com/watch?v=_wT099dxqLo

"Hillary's America" Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Navy Seal DESTROYS Hillary "You Are An Ignorant LIAR"
youtube.com/watch?v=vSrsuk4eKaI

>DERP

so u are prepared to return to africa
good 4 us
trump 2016 hell yeah

so if you throw enough shit, some of it sticks. also americunts are stupid and take it as if she is guilty.

Pics or it didn't happen, timestamped.

>Wishing it was nothing
>Thinking it will last an afternoon
>Trying to downplay an actual reopening of her biggest scandal

Yep keep on shilling it doesn't change the fact that this shit is hitting the fan for her only days before the election.

She’s pro equal rights for LGBT Americans
>yet is funded with money from countries who aren't
•She opposes using “religious freedom” to justify cutting access to healthcare and discrimination
>just what
•She understands economic inequality – and wants to fix it
>if she understood economic inequality, she'd realize its natural and can't be "fixed"
•She thinks anti-vaxxers are stupid
>how is this a bulletin point, most people do
•She supports gun control
>which won't help anything, most people who follow gun laws dont break the law.
•She knows the criminal justice system in this country is broken
•She wants to fix Citizens United
•She supports other women in the climb towards equality
>where is the lack of equality? shes running for president. i dont see how being female is inequal in the us.
•She supports American Workers
>generic vote pandering political statement
•She’s Pro-Choice
>okay

lol

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-fbi-should-release-full-facts-about-email-discovery/ar-AAjxwWt?li=BBnb7Kz

>I am black, I support Trump.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT

>A CALL FOR AUTISM

faggot why are you posting replies to obvious b8 from another thread?

READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME

>READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME

READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME

>READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME

You act like you are taking me on when It's the FBI she's dealing it you mongrel. She's acting like there's nothing because that's her only play at the moment since it will take longer than 11 days to investigate the matter. The fact remains there was enough evidence to re open the investigation. You're just an idiot in denial.

AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS

1. A number of emails were found on a laptop that Huma Abedin shared with her husband.
2. They were discovered during an investigation into a new Weiner sex scandal.
3. The emails have nothing to do with Weiner.
4. The emails were not sent to or from Hillary's private server.
5. The FBI already had possession of these emails.
6. There is no evidence Hillary attempted to withhold these emails.
7. Comey was legally obligated to update Congress on new developments. Reclassifying a few emails is a development.

This is a fucking nothing story.

INB4 I love my monthly CTR shill check, it keeps the gas on and the tendies on the table.

That image gave me cancer. Are you people really that retarded? is that even possible?

none of those people are running for president

>dickileaks

>nothing story

Biggest blow to Hillary and her campaign in months. First your argument was The FBI is GOOD THEY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND NOTHING. NOW ITS, THE FBI DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING ITS NOTHING LEAVE HER ALONE REPUBLITARDS

>caps
>trumpfag breaking down

How is that breaking down? This is a big win for us in a major way.

No, that's not the argument. Comey was doing something simple and Chaffetz threw it out of proportion. Chaffetz used the word "reopened".

Comey's only fault is not giving enough information and not seeing that his lack of details would be overblown by republitards.

>us

>Biggest blow to Hillary and her campaign in months
and it's nothing

sucks to be a trumpie

So are you trying to say that it is not reopened? Every media outlet would disagree with your idiocy logic.

Cringey shill have fun getting nuked by russia

>us

Just to correct some information: the number of emails is not 3. Kurt changed that number and is still not sure.

>self-respecting
Found your problem.

Have fun getting nuked by satan 2's shill

>CTR isn't really, pfff, trumpy, tinfoil, (insert libtard meme word) etc etc
>posts link that has been posted over 2 dozen times in about a dozen threads just in the last hour alone

Troll harder newfriend

Hillary supporters Butthurt beyond Anal repair.

>I want patronizing attention from white people
This is why black people are shit. You're either looting and wanting to be a pariah to justify your actions or being the worst form of uncle tom imaginable. Just be normal fucking people for christ sake the rest will come after.

Go look at major news networks. Many have re-canted on the "reopened" aspect of the investigation.

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/792063957838069760?lang=en

That's exactly what's being said.
> Every media outlet would disagree

bullshit
but go ahead and post some Fox News links faggot
kek

N E R D V I R G I N
E.E.....................E
R.....R.................R
D........D..............D
V............V...........V
I................I..........I
R................R......R
G...................G...G
I........................I..I
N E R D V I R G I N

>twitter

nice sauce lmao

hardly

Lol. Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Yeah, a major writer for Newsweek.

Here's his piece that just came out ten minutes ago: newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-comey-donald-trump-anthony-weiner-huma-abedin-514918

I prefer the map without the toss up states

Clinton kicks the fuck out of Trump even harder

Expect that to change. Also before her email scandal resurfaced she was only 4 points ahead of Trump. Keep on shilling, how much are you getting paid for it?

You really think a bunch of people calling you RETARDS are dumbass CTR employees?

You do notice that social media missions like that don't involve people actually having discussions right? They mass-post links with bots or mass post comments.

If someone points you out and calls you retarded, they're not a shill. They think you're retarded.

wow, one democratic writer for newsweek magazine. cool story. no doubt this will be the new stance the liberally biased media will start spewing to cover up Hillary's illegal activities again.

>Arizona is a toss-up state

I don't see how this is even remotely possible, as I drive across phoenix and the surrounding area daily and see nothing but trump support. I've literally never spoken to a HillShill that lived in my beloved state.

>email scandal
lol reverbpress.com/news/5-facts-killed-new-hillary-email-scandal-less-afternoon/

>4 points ahead of Trump
sure kid

user only knows what Sup Forums tells him
and he keeps getting b& there
so that's why he's here

Thank you for your heavily sourced comment on this issue. It gave me so much insight. You must have been researching for weeks to write that.

I'm amazed that she can even run for office considering there is an unresolved federal case still withstanding. So, let's say she does happen to become el'presedente... The majority of her time will be spent fighting the current litigation and not being the productive part of society that was the job requested of her. So how is it even a good idea to vote for her? That is all.

Cheeto Benito has like 75 pending lawsuit and a pending rape court case.

>heavily sourced

It's like you closed your eyes and ears to anything goes against what you want to believe. Every top article on google news from a multitude of sources says the exact opposite of what you're trying to endorse now.

>Hillary's illegal activities

Also, do you really want the government to be able to put a criminal charge on anyone they want, to stop them from running for office?

I like the old black homeless woman now guarding Trump's star from the uncivilized democrats who smashed it.

Post even one article, faggot.

show me

>black homeless woman
>white-knighting trump

MAXIMUM KECKS

inb4 google it

it was probably a nigger who shattered it. Or another republicuck both love playing victims.

Google displays results based on search history. If he's been searching propaganda alt-right sites, that is all he'll see.

>searching propaganda alt-right sites
>on Sup Forums

nah
nice double dubs

Sorry about your illiteracy:
chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/the-fbis-october-surprise-just-made-hillary-clintons-awful-week-even-worse/

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/the-clinton-campaign-is-very-angry-with-the-fbi-right-now/

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html

rollingstone.com/politics/features/how-anthony-weiner-got-mixed-up-in-clintons-emailgate-w447352

inb4 you try to refute every media news outlet claiming the case has been reopened.

So what are you trying to prove? What did I lie about?

I looked at several and they say exactly what i said.

Funny how Fox is the only link that confirms the FBI "reopened" anything.

Stupid Trumpfag.

Wrong moron Lrn2Read

Funny how much of a shill in denial you are.

good thing there's nothing there

>republicuck
>love playing victims

Democrats are literally the party of "victims".
Complaining because the other party engages in shit like mass voter fraud isn't playing victim.

Dude it is SO obvious the Republicans put pressure on the DOJ to fuck with Clinton before the election.

So fucking obvious.

If I was black I would've vote for Trump anyway.

But I'm thinking as a white man, not like sub-humans that don't understand that Hillary is just trying to get their vote and then dump them right after.

says the faggot whose strongest link is Fox

Trumpfag pls

keeps reposting the one liberal biased report.

Bless you OP also non white here. After listening to this man with speech after speech and his campaigning day after day. He's more than earned my vote he has my loyalty as well. This man gave me hope for life and if he gets elected I will help lift this country out of the muck it's in. I LOVE AMERICA!

>shilling this hard
>Hillary is done now.
>you libcucks lost

Retarded Cock Smoking Shills

You should have to be a janitor in an intercity community center for making that post.

Trump complained about mass election fraud in Texas. The republicans control texas elections

Look how hilary treating yo women

liveleak.com/view?i=80b_1477696335

Pics or it didn't real

The Chicago Tribune article uses the phrase reopening in it.

Funny how the consensus is that libs don't really care and republicocks like you are the only ones scrambling to shit on the walls.

>the democrats made me a victim.
>oh the plight of white males in our feminist fascist society
heard it all before stop passing the buck cuck and take responsibility for your failings instead of trying to blame it on everyone else.

Dude this faggot is everywhere

And it was so Obvious that Hillary's campaign was behind the Trump 'sexual assault' tape leak and subsequent women coming forward against him.

A prominently right-wing publication taking the Fox Party line. Shocking.

Just saying