Sup Sup Forums this is the guy from previous thread >>709695599 I don't care if I did it wrong who gives a fuck...

Sup Sup Forums this is the guy from previous thread I don't care if I did it wrong who gives a fuck? Welcome my fucked 4chaners welcome

That's racist!

OP go back on the old thread 'till it 404's

I'm in both until it does user

ITT: space niggers abducting people?

Op is going to 404 before thread does

gayest thread ever with samefags

Adding niggers to kik group for the next 10 min then closing invites

Who the fuck are you, I'm in potential danger and I fucked a lot of people. So fuck off

How do we get added?

i saved the image. how fucked am i ?

Kik name?

Message chrlesgrey on kik. I'll post the group code in a few min but I'm deleting the post very briefly after because I can't risk them spotting it

Should we do a discord instead? This is anxietyfag, and I actually don't have a kik, nor do I want one. Besides, discords are more disposable.

So much destruction has happened and nobody even knows it kek

check your email nerd

Godspeed op and anons who help. Mr. Fbi plz full off.
Actual cp is in an a new thread on Sup Forums

Fuck discord Kik is settled lazy bitch

Fine faggot. I've got emails and that's probably good enough unless the fag is a fag

Thanks to all the Anons out there that helped me, I'm grateful that all of you were willing to help a fucked soul. No homo but much loves.
-OP

i heard a knock on the door after saving the pic. what should i do. im so scared.

I think I'll be the one fucked. But don't answer it. Don't matter if it's you're fuckin mom don't answer it

it was just my dad, he started yelling. was this all a prank set up to scare people? i think so. please tell me the truth. im scared..

I've been scared for an hour, So I have no idea. Seems legit.
-OP

Be aware, friend

Thanks mate

And you too
No.709702316

there are tons of fbi/cia scare pranks though. and if the websites have been brought down like people claim then cia would know that people are not actually downloaded cp, they would knows it comes from the image being shared. also there is no actual sources on this cia shit so its obviously not even real. stop being scared. its made up. there is zero evidence and it makes no logical sense.

Okay this is anxietyfag here. Essentially the guy with the email said it had something to do with an old Greek myth involving the Titans and Nyx. Nyx is the Goddess of the night, and before she had her own palace in Hades, she had a realm called something that roughly translates to "grey," full of unnamable horrors, etc etc. It's supposed to manifest in the form of a great big ol' wolf, and it'll rend you flesh from bone. According to the myth a strange pattern was found in the dust where shrines dedicated to Nyx were, and people thought it was this. It was on some vase, and I guess the pranksters liked it enough to use it as their thing. Nyx is supposed to be salty about losing her realm when the titans were overthrown, and can still sic the wolf on people who mention it.

wtf is going on

Get in here

Anxietyfag again, I'm going to sleep. I drank a bottle of vodka and took my meds, si "m tired as fuck. G'night. Will post again if I'm still alive in teh morning. If emailfag is wrong, fill me in on morning thread.

so they have admitted it was a prank?

No, I havent seen it yet
-OP

No. That wasnt OP faggot.

Op is ded.

Op microwaved his head

Op is ded.

well unless sources are provided, it is 100% fake.