>Blue Jays exposed episode

drunk of canadian tiers

DJ Jasy jeff and the fresh prince

trivia how do you pronounce J.A. there is a trick to this answer

Where's Logan Forskyne?

>Matt Chuffy
>Kevin Kiermyers

jay like blue J.A.s

wrong it's like "S. S." short for "sad sack" because he's a BUM that can't PITCH!!!! hahaha

Tampon Bay is gonna sweep it cap this now

holy shit btfo

now let's see if the blow gays can get any more runs probably not they will lose this game

wow shut down AGAIN you're seeing the same old anemic jays '''''offense'''' that just can't score runs

look for the rays to continue to attack happ in the next half inning they're going to continue to fight and press

if you follow baseball you are aware that the advanced metrics are very critical of both happ and his team the blue jays. the advanced numbers are very bearish on this team and it does not bode well for their chances down the stretch, insiders say

ball four he can't find the strike zone doesn't bode well for this team well over 50 pitches already he's being worked to exhaustion by this lowly rays team

rays already 65% in advanced winning blue jays cannot compete

wew lad, we appreciate the spirit you're showing here

archer just isn't a top of the line starter anymore but this jays team is making him look like the chris archer of old today, these bats look listless even against this poor caliber pitcher, not promising

do rays fans exist?

do blue jays wins exist?

Why do we hear dogs barking?

Is tropicana field inside a trailer park?

is mlb intervening to save its darlings /cash cow the blue jays? at this point you have to wonder what is propping this very bad team up

archer is a such good name for a pitcher

too bad he looks like a little faggot

You talk a lot of shit for someone who's team has no chance of playoffs

no chance ? i root for the division winners

>it's only september

t; you're still tied

rays win probabilliyt rises over seven percent to almost 70 % on encarnacion strike out despite questionable balls and strikes calling he just couldn't take advantage and people are beginning to wonder if this blue jays team is a clutch team or not

Any theories as to why the Jays always lose against the Rays?

many insiders believe the jays are a bad team who lose many games

this team is actually shit

they're 25-30 within the division

fucking AL Beast

I love how there was all this hype in the Toronto media for September baseball

"The Jays are a good team, except they struggle against division opponents, AL Central and AL West and National League teams"

15-22 in one run games

0-37 in the games they lose by two runs or more tells you everything you need to know about this team (no heart)

not in the Trop

blue jays being absolutely punished this series you have to wonder if this is it for them

>31-25 against ALE
>18-15 against ALC
>14-12 against ALW
>13-7 against NL

are there just bored redsox and yankee fans posting here

prepare to get rekt tomorrow spankees

idk it could just be charity games to teams that pose no threat. Think about it, Rays, Angels etc

in fact if you think about it more deeply you realize that consistently losing games to bad teams and dropping out of playoff contention is a blessing in disguise for a team that simply doesn't have the talent or character to make any sort of meaningful postseason run

maybe now they'll move away from "lol dingers" to actually forming a good lineup that can score on more than just solo hrs

>Letting Donuts take actual at bats in a game

Not even once lads

>and dropping out of playoff contention
t; tied@top ALE

No one allowed to shit talk Jasy except pessimistfags

fuck off holberg, well on your way to being a shit ump

they might not have a choice but move away from home runs, donaldson is on the wrong side of 30 with his best seasons behind him, same for encarnacion and bautista (who are likely leaving anyway), problem is they have little to replace even this meager production going forward. you have to wonder how fans will react in the coming seasons or if they'll stop going to games again in fact many insiders i've spoken to have confided in me that they believe MLB's baseball in canada experiment is coming quickly to an end

>holberg
>berg
He's got instructions direct from JewYork

big ejection wow, have to wonder if the jays have lost their composure. i'm wondering where the manager was or the leadership of the club in that situation, why didn't anyone step in? pressure must be getting to this club there is NO other explanation

have you shared your thoughts on the sportsnet comments section? You sound like you are from there

Get off your phone Barry.

expect all of the bandwagon fans who haven't already jumped off from last year to jump off by the end of this year, back to empty stadiums soon.

in fact i heard recently from an AL team's general manager. "the blue jays," he told me "have massively overperformed and there is no chance they will be a factor in october." the GM declined to be named, but i have also heard from other sources, similar sentiments. one told me that if he were blue jays head mark shapiro (a DISGRACED ex indians exec now running the jays) he would have SOLD at the trade deadline. "that team is a joke" he added.

update: laughingstock blue jays extremely unlikely to win this game

red cucks fans are impressive desu

>rags

at least the rags have gotten significantly better

wow bats run it out for fuck sakes

trivia, name ONE scout for the toronto blue jays organization without using a search engine or reference. you won't likely be able to because this organization is devoid of talent not just in its roster but throughout especially ever since the INEXPLICABLE hiring of mark shapiro, disgraced executive, by a CLUELESS ownership

This is actually a pretty good trump impression to be perfectly honest with you

Lol the only manager you've ever talked to is the one you work for at McDs

i have extensive connections in the baseball world within organizations, the press, and the league office and while you might not like to hear it the opinions i've heard on the team you follow, the toronto blue jays, have been resoundingly negative, just overwhelmingly down on this team

On the plus side, I like what I'm seeing from Barnes.

>rags
But in case you're really a Cux fan, guess who will be paying top dollar for Encarnacion?

post lewd ellens

Please provide me with names of these so called connections...Or would you get in trouble if you did that? How sad is your life that you have to lie about this shit on Sup Forums lol

why does the field look so bad

i didn't save any

Jasy get sweeped this time, but we'll get you next time Gadget, NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!

lol haha i really like this

Lol you're not wrong about the ownership being clueless.. I'll give you that. Mike Robinson is a scout I know and he's been with the team for 5 years. I also have extensive connections with the clubhouse staff and front office. My nig whistleblower is the Head Masseuse. I've heard that Kevin Pillar actually uses Just for Men

Because no one vacuumed the fake grass before the game

blue jays have helped archer to lower his era this game by a whole six runs if you can believe it, and they're not done

lol die dumb blue jays

Even the fuckin warning track is carpet in this shit hole

your dumb

being dumb is good idiot

lmao at the dogs barking

Do Americans really bring their dogs to the baseball game?

"Everyone and their dog is here!"

what if it's a service dog

>tfw the dogs are quiet you're just hearing the americans

I can hear them all the way across the outfield. Tampa apparently loves the puppers meme

And no they are not service dogs, it's "let shitheads bring dogs to a fuckin baseball game day"

ok

>all those dogs
>all that peup