I will leave that here for you all cheeky anglo haters

I will leave that here for you all cheeky anglo haters

No shit, Australia is fucking full. Enjoy your foreign cunts.

>germany in top 10

wat

who the fuck goes on a fucking hollyday in germany?

>France survives on the big strong Anglo dollars
Truly Napoleon would be rolling in his grave

how many of those US """tourists""" are actually mexicans, I feel like the US is cheating, same for russia

Stop this, the definition of "tourist" according to the statistic institutes is batshit insane. As long as you stay one fucking night in a country, you're counted as a tourist.

And as France is just a general hub where all the fucking trucks going from/to Spain, Portugal, Germany, UK, Italy, Benelux and Eastern Europe cross, you get this overinflated number.

>30 million in russia
>why??

Russians

It was quite a popular destination in 1944. Over 6 million people came from all over Europe to experience something you could only find in Germany.

>Turkey
>Europe
REEEEE

Well, we have so much rich people so I doubt it's we. Maybe just shop tours from Switzerland.
Chinese want to see Lenin and ordinary people for museums and architecture

It was a war/GDR joke.

>who the fuck goes on a fucking hollyday in germany?
Have you not seen the amount of train/cruise packages available from north Africa for Germany? It pretty popular with Arabs right now.

Where is Brazil? Why Brazil is not in top 5?

Me. Very cheap food and beverages. Usually cross the Danish border to filll up my car when I'm in the area.

I'm quite sure this counts at least 1 overnight stay to be classed as an international tourist arrival. You know when people are going to the UK, they're there for a reason and will stay longer than the likes of Germany.

Not really because it also counts business trips which are to the advantages of other destinations.

The top 3 might change with Spain before France and the US but that's about it.

The simplest way is to compare with the countries generating the more money from tourism. Only the order changes for the top 3 but the countries remain the same.

I thought jokes are supposed to be funny.

Who the fuck goes to Germany or Russia?

>The top 3 might change with Spain before France and the US but that's about it.

You do realize your "that's about it" represents 20 millions people? Almost a 25% decrease? That's hardly a "that's about it".

All this does is confirm that France is the most overrated country ever

>retarded Americans and Asians with this romanticized idealistic view of Paris who think it is gonna look like it does in the classic movies.
>They land in Paris and think they accidentally flew to North Africa

DESU there are no precise figures on actual tourists per year.

What I can tell you is that I was working in tourism and people were going to France much more often than Spain.

On the contrary they were often spending at least 5 days in Spain while I saw a lot of people going in Paris over the week end.

The ranking talks about the arrivals, I am not saying that transit would not change the raw figures, just that it does not really affect the rank.

France has a HUGE touristic sector that is going full blast all year long (unlike Spain) with people on the coast in summer, Paris attracting people all year long and some of the most visited ski resorts in the world during the winter.

>mfw it's the time for winter holidays
>mfw it's the time of hords of Bonglish rushing to the Alpine ski resort and burrying them under a torrent of rotten vomit

Summer can't come fast enough for Spain to take them back