youtube.com/watch?v=UggGxCWYK4w
youtu.be/dQqx6x5IgRU
lichess.org/Nta0D4Pg
speedtest.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice whore

rate the ol slag

anime

Been with about 500 women....usually organise over facebook....always coming back for more.....cock is probably 10 inches at this point (still growing)....currently earning 120k at only 20....about 6ft6...harvard and ocford offered me places for free but turned them down---much too establishment....currently smoke 100 cigarettes a day and run a 5 minute mile...

poo
cara
maisie

fucking yanks i try to like you but you always post cuck shit you fuckign cucks

Source?

We are all just jungle monkeys

Look at yourself
What do you see?
JUNGLE MONKEY
POKING AT A KEYBOARD
JUNGLE MONKEY

if i encountered a globalist i'd wring their fucking neck

decent post, 7/10

I've seen a picture of her before

Album?

high test

Been with about 5000 women....usually organise over facebook....always coming back for more.....cock is probably 10 ft at this point (still growing)....currently earning 1200k at only 18....about 7ft6...harvard and ocford offered me places for free but turned them down---much too establishment....currently smoke 150 cigarettes a day and run a 5 minute mile...

Elsa Jean isn't "cuck shit"

corr need a gf with tits and vagina

>currently smoke 100 cigarettes a day

disgusting habit 2bh

THOUGHTS?

desu if my face was all gone like that guy in the military video better off to just put a bullet in my head

he's blind for life and worse even if he survived

Yanks sorry for telling you to fuck off earlier can any of you tell me about N.Arizona Uni would be great help!

youtube.com/watch?v=-UmWAw4SGZE

imagine being so brainwashed by anti smoking lobbyists that the very idea of a fairly heavy smoker in their mid to late 20s who is fit and healthy literally blows your mind

Actually wait I just found all the information about N. Arizona uni I need so don't bother replying!

PS Fuck all yanks!

/cum/ will have some lads from arizona in it

try there

Been with about 10000 women....usually organise over /soc/....always coming back for more.....cock is probably 10 metres at this point (still growing)....currently earning 1,000,000k at only 16....about 8ft6...harvard and cambridhe offered me places for free but turned them down---much too establishment....currently smoke 2000 cigarettes a day and run a 5 second mile...

Globalist here..... ruined over 5 million lives.... and counting..... had my cock surgically removed... about 5ft3..... worth tens of billions of dollars.... graduated from warton business school suma cum laude...

>why yes, inhaling tar and rat poison will surely have no detrimental effects on my body, the doctors are liars

kys

>i'm *coughs* 27 and have been smoking at least 20 cigarettes *clears throat* and 3-5 joints every day for 12 years and i'm yet to notice any health impact whatsoever *runs out of breath*

Most directional schools are shit desu. Honestly we have like 3000 unis so unless someone is from arizona here they wont know anything more than you can look up

watched some old videos of me and my ex being cute together and didn't feel anything

mental thought i'd never get over it

Been with about 5 women....usually organise over facebook....always coming back for more.....cock is probably 10 cm at this point (stable)....currently earning 12k at only 28....about 5ft6...harvard and oxford offered me places for a fee but turned them down---much too expensive....currently smoke 1 cigarettes a day and run a 50 minute mile...

We might as well use them they won't fuck off regardless of you telling them one million times

youtube.com/watch?v=HgpcZEJojlk

eating meat is worse for you than smoking

fucking runt nigger

stop using the n-word

my dad's been smoking for 52 years and he never fucking coughs

liar

can you stop posting this shite

You gonna do something about it or are you just gonna keep talking, you tart.

never

Thanks Lads yh nt expecting it to be a good uni considering the one I'm at now ain't great

stop listening to vegan propaganda

"Runt" is such a satisfying word to say. Runt. Rrrrrrunt. RUNT. OI RUNT.

been smoking 6 months and sometimes cough from it only smoke >5 a day

eve he has a gf. what's your excuse?

Where do sports direct mugs come from?

Direct from sports

runt runtingdon runtish runter runtoid

Just looked it up. Flagstaff is pretty cool actually. College towns are the best part of america if you're 18-25. Everything from pubs, clubs, restaurants, house parties, libraries, and cafes are within walking distance.

Theres also tons of really hot girls there, along with tons of complete fucking idiots since its an easy school to get into

where did her cobs go

>eating *coughs* meat is worse for you, *splutters* than.....*runs out of breath*

>why yes I do partake of the 'bac

This is your life if you go to northern arizona uni lad

better be ready to be a complete normie fuckwit

youtube.com/watch?v=UggGxCWYK4w

plenty of people more autistic and uglier than me have had gfs. weird kids in high school that people thought would be serial killers were getting gfs.

im out of excuses by now 2bh

Going outside for a smoke, chatting with the randoms and see all the cunts scrapping/making cunts of themselves is probably the best part of a night out.

fun fact: johan cruyff smoked 20-40 cigarettes a day throughout his football career and was one of the greatest of all time and played at the highest level into his 30s

youtu.be/dQqx6x5IgRU

NAU drop out here. Fantastic outdoors area, Northern Arizona doesn't get the credit it deserves as a natural wonder land that it is. It's in the top 10 for heaviest snowfall for continental cities, and monsoon storms during the summer.

As far as the University goes, its middle of the pack, but when I left they were updating all the buildings from the 1800s. Fresh and prime 'tang from southern california, all in all I think you'll enjoy it.

ahaha whos firin one up ladsss on the wacccyyyyy mad us lot innit gettin smashed off the baccccccyyyyy like a rasta we are gangstas check it bruv

do you believe in ghosts lads?

Yeah I do, just saw my sex life floating around the other day

I am a normie, AMA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck off janny giving me a warning.

lichess.org/Nta0D4Pg
lichess.org/Nta0D4Pg
lichess.org/Nta0D4Pg
lichess.org/Nta0D4Pg
lichess.org/Nta0D4Pg

watched pirates of the caribbean 1-3 the other day
strange how i remembered almost all of 1 and 3 but basically nothing of 2

Diamond is the strongest metal,

yeah but most people in that era smoked cigarettes as well, it was a level playing field. smoking cigarettes was as common as drinking coffee, and most professional athletes in those days smoked and drank like madmen

yeah saw my dad after he did an ol' 'cide

Cheers mate whats american uni accomadation like seems super social in movies n' shit. Also whats weed laws like in Arizona (if you know)?

virus dont click

Smoking first joint out of thid for the anoNs asking earlier

said like a man who's afraid to walk past the local council estate

funny story, 2 is the only one I remember anything of hahaahahahahahah crazy

Lmao they share bedrooms don't they

Waheyyy enjoy

>tfw my sex life was never even born so that it could die
>tfw my sex life was aborted when it was still gestating in the womb

was born and bred in the flats bruv they got knocked down when i were a lad then we is went to live on the estate

I am a test tube baby

you two should get married

then, as a power couple, you could have a strong recollection of all of the PoC movies

:)

i am not marrying the haitiANO

hahha, I love Ali G indahouse too :^)

What should I listen to while I sleep?

Can't decide between Chopin, Mozart, or Beethoven. Other suggestions welcome, tbqh

Let's compare lads

speedtest.net/

A BOY ASKED ME FOR A DATE !!

what should I do ? What if he says "you look different in person" and then he leaves :(

not a metal

b8rz 2g4

Anyone else not able to even picture themselves in a relationship at this point?

This actually genuinely shook me a bit, good to know I'm not completely desensitised by those epic edgy Sup Forums liveleak videos

Debussy or Rachmaninov

If you're a freshman you tend to. You can get your own dorm room obviously. I'd avoid the dorms in general though

Usually there are some student accommodation flats

>brother is a lazy stoner
>has had more jobs than hot dinners
>currently on the dole
>got offered a job recently
>110 quid per day
>they need him to work from 6am-6pm
>told them he can only do afters and nights as he doesn't drive
>they refuse and fuck him off
>ask him why he didn't just get a taxi until he can drive
>MATE IT WOULD COST ME LIKE 25 QUID A DAY IN TAXIS
>so earning 85 quid per day is worse than earning 200 quid a month or whatever the fuck you get on the dole?!
>LOL O YEAH I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT

What an utter mong.

desu it depends on the type of stuff

certain things can still make me cringe but that specifically I was 100% fine with

are there no attractive women where you live?

haha innit julie an all that

probably gonna go for the cheapest shit available desu

I'm
Staying in tonight
Watching TV by myself
'cause yesterday my girlfriend wrecked my life

probably the greatest text message ever sent

gf just sent me this

>new owners at work
>making people redundant left, right and centre
>talking about it with girl I like
>she has a BF so I have never asked her out
>asks me what I'm gonna do if I lose my job
>tell her I'll find a new one or maybe even go traveling
>''yeah but I might not see you ever again :(''

What did she mean by this? I've made my interest in her known but never taken it too far, as, like I said, she has a BF.