Its a Wesley episode

>its a Wesley episode
and tng was SO close to being perfect

Daily reminder that TNG was a woefully gay PC fest only suitable for faggots, sjw morons, cucks, and trannies.

Fuck your stupid Sup Forums flavored meme TNG is the reason star trek is even still a thing.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Nah, plenty of episodes were shit no matter who they focused on. TNG had maybe the highest highs of any sci-fi show, but it also probably had some of the lowest lows.

Doing Q's work here, user.

>Aquiel
>Interface
>The Enemy
Why are Geordi episodes such shit?

>and tng was SO close to being perfect

nah, season 1 sucked ferengi cock

>it's a Naomi Wildman episode

A big reason for that was Wesley, though even the non-Wesley S1 episodes were mostly bad. There's maybe a few I like, but I can say the same for Wesley episodes in general.

BREH
R
E
H

Justice is a great Wesley EP
So is The first Duty
When the bough breaks is tolerable because Deep Throat from x-files is in it

Faggot, sjw moron, cuck, tranny detected

I also really liked the way he stands up to Picard for not living up to his ideals and following an order he knows to be wrong in Journey's End

>newfag memes: the post
Star Trek in no way aligns with your world view wtf are you even doing here?

It was nice to see him have some balls and be his own man for once but it was such a strange and out of character moment for Wes. 7 seasons of starfleet worship and gary stu-ship and all of a sudden he's a shitty angsty teen who needs to rebel against his father figure.

Not a denial.

So I was correct.

idk, it kind of made sense that after the events of first duty he had trouble feeling as much enthusiasm for star fleet, which then boiled over when he saw star fleet forcibly removing people from their land and captain picard lying after he said "your first duty is to the truth"

>Allamaraine, count to four
>Allamaraine, then three more
>Allamaraine, if you can see
>Allamaraine, you'll come with me

OMG... I can't possibly imagine a life where Star Trek in no way aligns with my world view.

True, Wes was probably pretty shaken after First Duty. The death of a friend, his dressing down by Picard, the loss of his "golden boy" status, having to deal with a severe academic setback that could stain his entire career. That could be tough for someone to deal with who had been skating by on easy mode for so long being able to handle it all with aplomb.

Daily reminder that NigTrek9 was a boring soap opera with a bunch of unlikeable characters, feminists everywhere, a token nig commander, and way too many space jews.

>forcing memes this hard

>Truth is now a meme. A forced one, even.

Trektard logic.

>Trektard
At least you're consistent enough to use the same language so I know you're just the one dedicated shitposter. Do us a favor and put on a trip so I can filter your dumbass posts.

Here, have some of that attention you are clearly desperate for.

No. "I" am Sparticus.

THE ABSOLUTE WILDMAN

>Trektard

My new filter for (You), will tidy up these threads.

Daily reminder that Voyager was a super gay hagfest populated by a shipload of sniveling whiners subservient to an annoyingly preachy feminist incompetent who suffered from chronic psychosexual penis envy.

>MUH SAFE SPACE

>TNG
>perfect
the early seasons say otherwise

Just ignore him. He always gives up eventually.

so what the fuck were the time police doing when that one guy traveled back in time and wiped out hundreds of planets trying to make a perfect timeline where he could live with his waifu for a few more years?

>triggered

These started out good and have gone to shit because as hard as I try I can't find entertainment in a guy responding to himself as two different people and cross linking threads he creates for attention.

>look how many (You)s I got, mom
There is another website that will let you get upvotes to validate your baitposting, user.

Why hello there darling!

>baitposting

>posting the same thing every day for (You)s
>anything other than baitposting
I understand that you guys don't really understand how real discussion works outside of your bubble, but it is absolutely shitposting repeating the same thing over and over again to try and 'trigger' people. You're attention-whoring in the most pathetic way.

Why haven't you ended it yet?

In light of his exceptional performance in Enterprise, I can forgive him for what the stinking jews made him do in Quantum Leap.

Feedback loops are hard to diagnose for some people.

>OhGoodTheEntFagsAreHere.png
Phlox was the only decent character except Porthos

>Trektard Trek thread poster
>Trek threads rehash 20-50 year old tv shows
>Same shit talk over and over for years
>Trektard then says: it is absolutely shitposting repeating the same thing over and over again.

As long as people keep giving him attention, he'll keep doing it.

>tfw my filter works perfectly

Daily reminder that Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series ever produced.

>Enterprise
Why did they make the intro song so shitty?

4chanX works wonders, user.
Also, I think this counts as spam but I'm sure janny has more pressing affairs.

ATTENTION:
Enterprise apologists on Sup Forums are tying to force the meme that ENT was anything but utter shit. DON"T LET IT HAPPEN. Do your part to contain this meme before it gets out of hand.

There were some good episodes in the early seasons. It's not all bad. A Matter of Honor and Measure of a Man were both fantastic and they're from season 2.

Based Combs was pretty good as Shran.

Every character Combs played was great

I wholeheartedly concede. Wish he'd been a regular castmember or even captain.

>Doesn't know the difference between a genuine trek fan and a common trektard.

>start watching TNG for the first time
>it's a Q episode
>Farengis sound cool though
>Farengis show up
>annoying space goblins
I've heard this shit gets better by Season 2, is this true?

Season 2 is also a bit of a mess.

Season 2 had some great episodes and some fucking awful ones. It gets more consistently good with season 3.

Ferengi stay shit until DS9.

"some good episodes" isn't "perfect" user. Point being the early seasons are flawed and the series as a whole isn't "perfect".

Who cares? Voyager was shit.

Hey, Sup Forums, can you shop this so I look cool?

TOS had the best fuck ups.

That time when Captain Archer, Data, and Worf had dinner together.

i was same age as Wesley so i identified with him and liked him

Oh my!

Is that your very own "conspiracy theory"?

It's a recent trend I have noticed in the trek threads. No tinfoil required.

Please define "conspiracy".

And show how it relates to "tinfoil".

Just being thorough.

You're putting words in my mouth. I said that there are anons who are forcing a meme that ENT is "the best trek ever produced" which is clearly untrue by any objective standard of quality science fiction. By "force a meme" I mean repeating something ad nauseam in order to make it part of the culture of the board. Conspiracies are associated with people who wear tinfoil hats because some folks who believe in signals being sent into their brains are under the delusion that a tinfoil hat will block the mind control signals.

What was wrong with "The Enemy?" It was literally the only episode in the Nitpicker's Guide for Next Generation Trekkers that Phil Farrand couldn't nitpick.

Since Enterprise is a far superior production to every other Star Trek before or since, I would say it looks to me like the trend is of more intelligent posters taking part in the discussion of Star Trek.

>far superior production
Graphics fag detected.

Just because it had modern production values and flatscreen tech doesn't make it the best production. Acting, screenplays, original ideas, how well a theme is explored are all more important that what the show looks like.

So, in your mind, a "conspiracy" is defined as something that is imaginary, right?

The best episode in all of TNG is "The Measure of Man".

Prove me wrong, fags. I bet I'll see a bunch of "muh inner light muh best of both worlds".

I never said conspiracy in the first place.
Get to the point, what are you on about?

See:

First post best post.

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

>82 posts in
>Nobody has posted this yet

We don't need to rehash ancient facebook style photoshops

The point is, you're a typical trektard.

You know... all fanboy... no brains... or gf.

hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnggggg

Oh it's (you) again
Cool. So now I know you've got multiple flavors of shitpost and that all the garbage on these threads is coming from a narrow band of vocal idiots.

>Trektard Trek thread poster
>Trek threads rehash 20-50 year old tv shows
>Same shit talk over and over for years
>Trektard finally admits: all the garbage on these threads is coming from a narrow band of vocal idiots.

>narrow band

It's one guy. Literally one guy. Since you'll notice all of his Trademarks on 4plebs.org from son up to son down, he must love all this attention his mummy never gave him.

>autism
What's life like gettin those NEETbux?You gettin enough to afford your tendies?

Filter not working, user?

He'll take advantage of the "son" typo too, something about a gorilla or a picture of Sisko.

I'm a different user you dweeb

Me too.

>cgi model
>Akira class ripoff
>dumbass deflector shield design
Why do plebs like this ship again?

Because they are afraid of the best ship in Starfleet.

T'Pol and Shran were good too.

Plebs don't like it. It is actually a pleb filter.

We can only hope he'll be in the new show.

Because it at least looks aesthetically pleasing.

Since warp mechanics is all Trekno-magic, the whole parallel nacelles shit really doesn't even matter in the end, it's about what looks futuristic.

>And don't link something from Memory Alpha saying Probert consulted with NASA because it still doesn't matter.