This is probably asking for a lynching, but what's with all the Reddit hate around Sup Forums? I'm legitimately curious...

This is probably asking for a lynching, but what's with all the Reddit hate around Sup Forums? I'm legitimately curious. It seems like a pretty expansive website with a community for pretty much everyone, while still maintaining relative freedom. Is it just the memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/peN18gF80DU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too restrictive, shadow bans?, full of anti white male cunts, no shitposting, no trips name my lizard threads.

the crossposters are what killed Sup Forums

Sup Forums hates everything, that is the essence of this place.

I'm sure at least half of Sup Forums users have an active Reddit account, since it's essentially a more organized Sup Forums.

eBaums world got the same treatment for many years.

Only on Sup Forums can you truly let your freak flag fly, and let every opinion that crosses your mind become discussed.

I mean, there is a case for safe space bitch I can't remember the name of, but that seems like eons ago now.

Essentially OP, it's because you touch yourself at night.

reddit is fundamentally shit, from the way the site is organized, to the way its users behave
also you need a account

on Sup Forums everybody has almost an equal opinion. You can literally say hitler was right, and your opinion matters as much as the guy that says hitler was wrong.
Take this to logic, and all the non-mainstream opinions/info gets downvoted to oblivion and in the end you are stuck with a general group opinion that somehow works for a large group, but not specific individuals.

>this is what a leddit fag thinks Sup Forums is

What is Sup Forums to you?

I wonder if a subreddit could be made to emulate rolling.

Is there? Hadn't noticed...

My entire life is a creepy encounter.

Redshit sucks.
Sup Forums sucks too, but not as bad as Redshit.

The main difference is that Redshit is full of 13 year olds pretending to be intellectual adults and failing, Sup Forums is full of 13 year olds pretending to be normal adults and failing.

>with a community for pretty much everyone

It's impossible to find any good boards when most are literal /r/garbage, the only thing good about it is the front page content and even that is disgustingly hard to navigate. Imgur is 100% better in terms of formatting and is the same content with a less autistic community

youtu.be/peN18gF80DU

>since it's essentially a more organized Sup Forums.

reddit is a government funded playpen for aspegers sufferers

Banned too easily for posting something mods don't like.

i think most people just hate it because there's a lot of faggots there on some of the boards but some other boards there are okay but very slow mostly

The current front page of reddit right now has advice animals on it. If that doesn't tell you enough about the people of Reddit nothing will.

You cant into user.

Enjoy your moderation faggot. Now fuck off back there.

The fact that you need an account. Fake or not, it still leads to post history searches and ridiculous witch hunts. user is the best poster ever, which is why we're all here reading his musings. Nigger.

which board is the front page?

Spend some time on reddit. They're all pussies and thrive on clickbait. Reddit is inhabited by women masquerading as men.

not just Sup Forums