IM F,,Ed up... what I'd Sup Forums drinking and why???

IM F,,Ed up... what I'd Sup Forums drinking and why???

Other urls found in this thread:

blackcraftspirits.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trips gets a pic of me chugging the bottle

Just finished off a bottle of this. Not too bad, but a little expensive for what it is.

Blackcraft ghost pepper whiskey

Just cracked a new bottle of this. Getting fuckin drunk tonight!

Sounds nice dude.

Local brewery around me had a small batch citrus beer with ghost pepper and it was one of the best thing's i've tasted in a while

I just drank half a bottle of Kraken a few nights ago. I think I almost died hehe XD 49% alc.per vol HEHE XD im such an alcoholic CX

Manm I had the kracken two nights in a row bets nights I cannot remember bro

I wanna keep this thread rolling trips will see me chugging what I got

Its remarkably smooth with a nice warmth to it
Amazing when added with ginger ale and sour mix

LOL ALCOHOL!

Hell yea nukka

Imna have to try to track some of that down

Been slowing my drinking down over the past week, but kicking off the weekend with a 40 of OE

got some velvet fog (candian wheat ale) and some cheap blace ice beer.

I'm drinking 90 Minute IPA by Dogfish Head, because I've had a rough week in the operating room and I'm fucking tired.

I got you bro
blackcraftspirits.com

Wait can you buy alcohol online?? I might be intoxicated but I thought that was illegal

Not a huge fan of IPAs. Can only drink em with food.

Were you doing the operating or were you getting operated on?

I'm an intern, was first assisting on a lysis of adhesions/cholecystectomy, a partial mastectomy, and a jejunal perf repair. Fuckin' awful day, it was. The adhesions case took 4 hours of tedious camera work, and the mastectomy was a bitch and a half because we couldn't find the sentinel nodes for like 45 minutes. The perf wasn't so bad, just a simple anterior duodenal perf you could spot the second you opened up the abdomen, but post-op went to shit because of septicemia and peritonitis.

Long story short, I had 12 hours of surgical hell that was bookended by 4 hours of rounding on patients on either side, and that's why I'm an alcohol and it's destroying my family.

Its completely legal with the exception of a few states, order away, you won't regret this drink

Oh, and as to IPAs, I generally don't like them, I'm more of a porter guy. But the 90 minute is my "get me fucked up fast and not painfully" drink of choice now that I'm in my 30s and my body can't handle hard liquor anymore.

Damn I did not understand half that shit. Sounds complicated as hell though. Can't Imagine spending 12 hours on one surgery that's fuckin nuts.

my friend and i just drank about half of one of these
shots
about to be so fucked up

Neat! The more you know

I'm poor that's why i drinl black velvet

i drank 2-4 of these a day for a long time, my personal fav