>never take a shower

KEK

AHAHA BTFO

Bulgarians are the worst posters on Sup Forums tbqh

will i EVER recover?!?

hahaha

>be American
>can't reach the faucet

if you saw a puddle of lava, would you jump on it?

From my experience, whitey don't shower when they come as tourists. We shower at least twice a day here in the tropics for a good reason. No, being a faux hippy ""''hitch hiker""" tourist is no excuse when one night at the Hilton hotel only costs you USD 80 here.

delete this

"no"

>whitey don't shower when they come as tourists
>comparing us to faggy-ass western europeans
lmfao dumb gook

>be smelly gypsy
>cant afford water

>2017
>being wh*te

L M A O
M
A
O

make no mistake, i would stab you to death if you called me a gypsy irl

make no mistake, i would rape and kill you, your whole familly, and roast and eat your baby kid on a skewer if you call me or my friend a g*psy again

Fuck u and ur kind for spawning Roussef

Other than that Bulgaria is fine

this tbqhwyf

No worries, I bet you smell so bad that no one would even get closer sufficient for you to hear anything.

>brazilians are STILL trying to convince foreigners that using this """""heater""""" is safe
somehing is off here

>a BRAZILIAN telling me i smell bad
what the FUKC

Can't these "work" if you just cover up the loose electrical?

Is it that difficult to do the wiring, and cover the shit up with tiles and cocking? What the fuck? It still wouldn't be completely safe but why would you even risk that?

she was a national treasure, you made a huge mistake...

how people take a bath in germany?

Why are gypsies so violent?

>yuros can't handle a little electricity twice a day
Pussies

most are covered by a plastic extension of the showerhead all the way into the wall

BASED

EUROPOORS BTFO

AMERIPIGS BTGO

REST OF THE WORLD IS STINKING RIGHT NOW

You're not white, Turk'd

REKT

wrong
we killed most of the turks on our territory

huh, seems like an interesting concept.

I'm currently planning to build off the grid with my family. Electricity is not a real problem to make, but shit like warm water is always an issue. This actually seems like not a bad idea, if done right.

Is this really common in Brazil? Do you have accidents every other day?

The zookeeper hosing you down doesn't count.

what? how does taking a shower with no soap

muslims take a lot of showers but they still smell like feet and spices

which is what i imagine brazilians to smell like, little brown faggots

>seems like an interesting concept.

Bulgaria showers so much, that its too high on the chart

L M A O
M
A
O

i had 6 showers today, fuccboi

even if that was the case, t*rks are whiter than indians, or whatever the fuck are you famalam

commom would be a understatement, all houses have this kind of shower. I've never had any kind of accident or heard about one, however, it does make the light in the bathroom fade a little everytime you change the temperature mid-shower, but I think that's normal

You guys need to realize that you very likely already have some kind of heating system at your homes that utilizes gas or something equivalent. Most areas of Brazil don't because it's hot all the time, so electric showers are a cheap and good enough alternative for taking a shower when it's somewhat cold. On top of that, since it's something fairly rare, it's a little expensive to request the installation of such system.

dont you have district heating from the govenment?

>Is this really common in Brazil
Yes since electricity here comes from hydroplants and is cheap. However gas heaters became more common once we had a very fucked up dry season.

>Do you have accidents every other day
No. never

>a german who doesn't know basic shit
Rare desu

>i think that's normal
It is not. Your house has shit or old wires.

>however, it does make the light in the bathroom fade a little everytime you change the temperature mid-shower, but I think that's normal
That's because the wiring of your house wasn't planned properly.

>government
Get your commie shit outta here

favela monkey

>district heating
Just so people can take hot showers? No.

Go buy an instant heater overseas, a junction box, PVC conduits, a din rail, and an RCD and install them.

>be bulgarian
>destroy brazil

you can use it for heating when it gets cold(i know its hot there, but i suppose it gets relatively cold for Brazilian standarts at some point?)

its half government, half-private owned here or some shit

>A BR speaking English
even rarer

>t does make the light in the bathroom fade a little everytime you change the temperature mid-shower
You are supposed to have two different wirings, also don't change temperature mid shower, you're gonna fry it.

Here where I live when it gets "cold" we just put a little more thicker piece of clothing. In my case for example, when at home I am shirtless almost all the year around, and when it gets somewhat cold I just put a shirt or maybe a sweater on.

17c is really cold for me because i am used to the hell

>tfw it was -20C degrees a week ago here

if i move to Brazil, whats the chance of me becoming a president?

Most showers comes with little plastic/rubber tubes where you can put the wires in.

If you don't do that you're either dumb, favelado or just lazy.

>taking more showers than shampoos
what the fuck entire world

Judging by this video and other comments online about the same issue - are BRs and other latinos manlets?

that showerhead is way too low
youtube.com/watch?v=vmOoAWrn1kM

>americans not calling us niggers

weird feel

>not linking the bigclive video

>if you don't do that you're either dumb, favelado or just lazy.

Thats 90% of brasil

We are statistically smaller than europeans, don't you know? I'm 176cm.
I must say thought, I've never seen something like that shown in the video, no one install showerheads like that.

-20%

>Most showers comes with little plastic/rubber tubes where you can put the wires in.
>designated electrocution showers

there are literally 3 deaths every year because of that here and every house lower than upper middle class has one of those.

it's not a big deal. i got one

Why the fuck are there so many favelados here? Is it because PT gave you access to computers?

I've never used these shitty showers in my whole life.