How to get alcohol when you arent of age?

how to get alcohol when you arent of age?

Other urls found in this thread:

warpbreach.com/6/6.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WcU4t6zRAKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here. Also which alcohol is best to drown sorrows in? Never had a proper drink before so im not sure

You don't.

make moon shine,

u go hey mister

Grow up kid. Most adults shouldn't be drinking.

If this is regarding sorrows, true. If regarding underage, false. 33% of all alcohol consumed by high school juniors/seniors in the United States was purchased by those individuals.
t. Driver's ed teacher

Google "how to make alcohol". Follow instructions.

Vodka, cheap will get you drunk fast. It won't taste very good, but it does the job. If you want to lessen the terrible taste, buy soda to chase it with.
>shot of vodka
>drink soda
You're set

drink granny's perfume

buy soap

In the US, literally just go to any college and pay a college kid to buy for you. As for best alcohol to drown sorrows in, I require more experimentation until I can answer that.

on the deep web, you can buy a pack of bud light for 1btc limited offer

take robitussin until you don't know who you are anymore

Suck off adult, adult buys alcohol

ITT edgy 16 year old kid wants to feel good cause his mommy cut off his allowance

Sage

>how to get alcohol when you arent of age?
Ask a homeless to buy for you, drink with him and make a new friend.

steal your parents
or your friends parents
or a relatives
or break into a house

Partys, steal from parents, ask for older friends, etc.
But I must say, not worth it, I started drinking to drown sorrows but it doesnt help with shit, there are other ways

Dont know how to get it but i would be open to trying? Tips?

Give a homeless man the money for the booze and tell him that you will pay him after he gives you the booze is it that hard?

put on a clown mask and shoot the cashier or smash the window when they're closed

>buy fruit juice and bakers yeast
>drink a bit of the juice
>put the yeast in and shake it up
>put the cap on the juice but don't tighten it down
>put it in a cupboard and wait until the little bubbles stop coming up
>???
>wine
BONUS ILLEGAL POINTS: freeze the juice after it's done fermenting, then pour off anything that didn't freeze. this is called freeze distillation and will get you almost-liquor

They don't put that stuff in it anymore, the ingredient that fucks you up

where i live there arent any homeless people, dont ask where i live but there is literally none

go to pharmacy, buy rubbing alcohol, 70% or 99%, dilute with water. if 70% add once cup of water for every ounce of alcohol, if 99% add a cup and a half.

i'll buy it for you i don't give a fuck i'm edgy

Be white, go to ghetto liquor store. Have money.

Break into a bar

Can you even Yarg? Seriously young people have lost the art of thieving properly, don't you know how to barcode switch at the self checkout?

the ingredient that fucks you up is also the active ingredient. if they took it out, it wouldn't work as a medicine you retard

stand next to a store and ask people to go in and buy you it, why do you even need tips on this? let me guess you want an easy method where you dont need to do anything difficult?? yeah go fuck yourself kid and ask someone and stop being a massive faglord

Family, friends...the local wino who hangs out in front of the store. You will have to buy him a beer though.

Buy grape juice, sugar, and yeast. Mix. Wait a few weeks.

DO NOT DO THIS MAKES MUSTARD GAS
seriously though isopropyl alcohol and ethanol are not the same thing.
although if you go the the hospital with isopropyl alcohol poisoning, sometimes they treat you with ethanol so maybe you'll get drunk after all kek

Are you b8ing me?
They removed it because it was used to make meth

make friends with an adult.
find someone you are comfortable with and have them buy you the alcohol.

lol OP thanks you, i wouldnt of known and fucking died

nigga i wanted this kid to go blind.

Easiest way is just to steal from grocery store imo

Go into busy store, remove 12 sodas from 12 pack of cock, put 12 beers inside, buy the sodas. Some beer cans are bigger or differently shaped that soda cans, some arent.

dumbest thing i've read

shut up you dumb bitch

robatussin contains dxm which is the active ingredient. dxm gets you fucked up. google it for 2 seconds

Ill buy it for you. Where are you located?

Get a 24 pack of your favorite beer, my favorites are yuengling and budweiser. It seems like budweiser will fuck you up more but the yuengling can be slow to get drunk with, which can also be nice.

saw it on Workaholics

>everything on the internet is true
Ok dumbfuck

stand outside the store and wait for a cool looking biker guy to show up, ask him to buy you some and give him a tip for his troubles.

thats how i always got beers. 20 years later.. now i am that cool biker guy. i'd hook ya up op, where are you at.

>retarded bullshit

I used to do this but with bottles, would go to the self checkout.

you baited yourself. you aren't even talking about the right drug. the active ingredient in robitussin is Dextromethorphan. this is a cough suppressant and if you take way too much you'll trip.
the active ingredient in sudafed is Pseudoephedrine, an important precursor chemical in making methamphetamine.
even then you're wrong about them taking it out. Pseudoephedrine is the chemical that actually makes the drug work as a decongestant; if they took it out, it wouldn't work. Most states don't allow you to buy a zillion boxes at once but it's still in there

How long does it need to be frozen for?

You can suck dicks and swallow the cum. Mine it's always ready.

Half of the bottle to the whole thing is what you would need to get fucked up with but you should top it with a little weed. You need it with the active ingredient and without the ingredient that starts with a g. Otherwise, I think I read you'll just start puking it out.

fag

this. i have an arrangement with a girl that works at an ice cream store near my house. good times.

>more retarded shitposting

yea we used to get triple c's (Corcidin Cough & Cold)...had to take alot of them pills to get all fucked up

>this idiot in charge of knowing shit about alcohol
methanol melts your optic nerve, iso alcohol just fucks you up. you'll get drunk, but it also metabolizes to acetone in your bloodstream (nail polish remover)
read a book

>underage b&

until it's frozen. alcohol has a much lower freezing point than water so just stick that shit in your freezer overnight and pour off the alcohol the next day. it's kinda like an overfrozen slushie, so it helps to whack the bottle a few times before you pour

dubs don't lie

Also, if you buy 60 mg or less of sudafed at a time (excluding online or mail purchases), the federal law states that the store is not required to record the transaction.

Apple also works.

Personally, I'd do this:

Get the biggest fuck-off bottle of apple juice you can find...at least a gallon (glass would be awesome if possible).

By a pound of sugar (dextrose if you can get it).

Pour about about a pint of apple juice and drink it.

Pour about half of what you've got left into a pot.

Boil.

Once it starts boiling, slowly, NO! **SLOWLY**, add the sugar, stiring each little bit until it desolves.

Now wait.

Really, wait. This has to cool to, at the very fucking least, warm. Those means you can put and hold your finger in it without getting burned.

Now put the new sugar/apple juice back in the bottle with the rest.

Add the yeast.

*DON"T* put the cap back on!

If you punch a bunch of holes in it, maybe.

The reason is that the yeast are going to be producing alcohol and C02. C02 builds of pressure, if it can't escape, you'll have a big mess.

Soon, depending on how warm, it'll start fizzing.

This means it's working.

When it stops fizzing, it's done. This will probably be several days.

It goes faster if it's warm.

There you go. Now you know how to make all the cheap hooch you can drink.

warpbreach.com/6/6.html I found this on the fruit juice and yeast.

Old Serbian guys

buy chinese cooking wine at the supermarket it's 16% alcohol and the shop workers aren't meant to be selling alcohol anyway so they wont even ask for id

itt faggots that did hard time

90 proof peppermint schnapps works. Or 100 proof hot damn

I tell you a trick, kiddo.

Buy ethyl alcoohol, the pink one to clean the house, it's 99% the same as pure alcohol for liquors but with a 1% of chemicals shit to make it not drinkable.

Boil it for 5 minute and add just few drops of bleach to dissolve those chemicals, the bleach itself will evaporate so don't worry for your health.

Et voilĂ , 100% pure alcohol, you can find these shit in the deep web, goverments don't want you to know ho to make alcohol at home without paying taxes.

>drown sorrows
Gin
>getting booze
Just fucking pick it up and walk out if your that desperate

More like I used to make beer.

Same principle.

Though I was pissed that this didn't occur to me before I was 21.

By the way, don't make this. It'll kill you!

Or go to a hospital and drink the hand sanitizer.

>I've got a friend who drinks this stuff. Give him that and a bag of macadamias and he's made for the night.

Or get a box of cereal and take out the bag and put a goon bag in. It won't work, I swear

Give someone old enough to buy it a blowjob, they will get you alcohol and you can keep being a massive fag

What percentage alcohol does it come out? Sounds good for a 5yo birthday party

Shazza: What are ya stupid ya mong?

Dazza: Franky told me it works Shazza.

What the fuck do macadamia's have to dovwith the price of fish?
Have my gfs squirt as a prize

+1 mate, back to Sunnyvale with u

Where are you user?
I'm outside of Chicago. Actually, closer to East and West Dundee. If you're a chick, I'll do it, butI'll need a bj and boob touches.

And you're paying, of course.

It depends.

If you follow the above with roughly the same measures....probably at least 4 ABV.

The most you could reasonably hope for would be 10 ABV.

If you want to go crazy, add more sugar.

The above is a sort of middle ground involving strength, taste, and flexibility.

I never left bro, heheh.

Hint: "Malcolm Tucker"

bribe the loca bum

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WcU4t6zRAKg
Cos appreciation

samefag

Brilliant! Thanks mate :-D