Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzUHkf02PTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to know if ill ever get back eith my ex

I miss Sakuya and Alice

looking

Heeeeeey

Hello thread

-Sweet Roll

I gotta' win this game...

Reimu I think I messed up and acted weird and accidentally scared a new person away from a discord I frequent and it made me feel really bad and embarrassed. How do I get over it and stop feeling so horrible?

Finally

I've been peeing on this shrine for about an hour now.

People keep spreading those nasty lies about me...

Someone has to score dubs and request a reading, otherwise everyone else will forget that you're free to do this for them, last time no one requested them.

You fool, I was only suppose to lurk for a little moment till you linked that other thread and now I'm still awake.

Gross!

Maybe it's because your mother's fat.
But, seriously, fuck of and leave the watermelon here.
JUST GET THE FUCK OUT YOU GHOST WITCH

Just try not to think about it for a while. It's over now, there's probably nothing you can do to change it, so just reaffirm for yourself that you should let it go.

Whats going on?

Reimu I keep having really bad games in league of legends and it makes me feel really bad, what do I do?

rood

Hello everyone! I'm here yo.

Don't feel so guilty, I mean, people come and go, you shouldn't think much about it if you didn't knew them for long. No?

Love you also when will I butter up your butt.

But you don't think I'm a bad or weird person, right? I've never had something happen like this before, and my self-esteem to a big hit, just after I was starting to raise it again.

That's what I am, yes.
I will slap Sachiko in the face 9 million times.

Why do you want me leave too? I thought we were friends

Why this.

No! She is a cute! Also, put some pants on.

*whispers*
get gud.

>me, 19 m
>toxic parents verbally abuse me
>voiceless, need a way out soon
>failure to thrive due to toxic retards creating unnecessary conflict

How do I deal with my toxic parents and how they channel their negativity and abusive attitudes I can never seem to get away from ?

I don't know, but can't you use this ghost slut meanwhile? Thats fucking rude.
What do you mean?

S'pose I can stop in.

no, youre a nigger who choked to death

Cut that out!

I only offer it as extra entertainment anyway. I don't mind if no one requests it.

There is no cure for ELO hell. Welcome to League of Legends!

D-don't you mean the nasty truth?

When you gotta go, you gotta go

You don't understand. 'LEAVE' is an acronym for
Lick
Enjoy
Ass
Very
Energetically.
I am suggesting you lick and enjoy someone's asshole. Whose shall it be? I think Sachiko's, before you kill her.
No.

Does anyone know that Sakuya poster's Steam account?

Why Sachiko

No you can't.

CG man

Fire me in spurts, oh yeah it's gonna hurt

#OmegaTime

Only Alice does

Oh, okay. Later then.

Can we talk?
You're being lewd...

Hello shrine friends. How are you all?

But can you say something to help me feel better? Everyone keeps yelling at me and it really hurts my feelings

I'm pretty sure that's infanticide, you can't do that, even if she's already dead that's a big no no nonetheless since it would count as desecrating the dead.

Is that ok for you then?

Y-you know how to contact me.

I seem to be in a bit of a dubs drought. How unpleasant.

Pls go.

Now I just feel mean.

I'm good! You?

Go to sleep Ikaros.
Its a long story and I'm too tired to explain.

Darn, I really want to clear my name

No I want you.
So what happened?
Yes.

Find a way out. It could be college, or just asking someone else you know if you can stay with them while you save money to get your own place.

What did you do, exactly?

I leave you with this then, Meanie.

You can do it, people just don't like it.
No! I don't want that!

Nah

what elo are you?

this guy understands

Oh, well this is a happy accident.

Is this what has become of my once home?

I like Bard because he reminds me of kami and shinto for some reason

Can I contact you? I really want some of the pictures that Sakuya has.

Do you promise not to hurt me again?

That's not what your mum said last night, mate

No? Why would you be bad? Anyway, take a doze of chillpill every 12 hrs and you should be alright, ok?
How toxic are we talking about? What do they usually do and how often?

>ELO hell

I had no idea you were a fan of electric light orchestra, raymoo

Who /Luftwaffe/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=qzUHkf02PTY

Thats cute.

Chirub?
What do you mean?

Never hurt you in the first place, so...

Sure.

Praise the Sun, my drought has ended. All it took was some assholery, as usual.

so much avataring cancer.

I believe in a world without Sachiko.

Nice. I didn't mean it though, please stay.

Your once home?

No, she was that bored that she was saying "please come"

not the op but do you have any other family / friends you could find shelter with? i'm 22 right now, i was 18 in the same exact situation and i fucking got out of dodge because i couldn't take it anymore and went with my aunt and uncle. it was the scariest thing i ever did but i got through. Do what you can dude.

will I get a gf?

The thing between you and Sakuya-san.
How do I?
Love you.

You kinda betrayed my trust like 20 times

That's good to hear. Trying desperately to win this silly game...

You're actually right, so digging uo graves for the lulz without even picking and selling what they contain is your new hobby?
...Actually that could've been summarized pretty well by just saying graverobbing, but these are details.

They actually did implement the ONLY mathematical cure for ELO hell: Never solo queue

The ELO system was designed for chess - which is not only a 1-on-1 game, but it's a game in which you pick your opponents and in which EVERYTHING comes down to skill between two opponents who have equal moves available to them and equal playing fields.

League is a game where simply picking a champion denies it to the enemy team, meaning from the out-set you have different moves available to you and it's entirely possible one team "counters" the other -- something that doesn't exist in chess. Further, League is a TEAM game. Judging a person's solo skill (using a metric like ELO which measures solo skill relative to other individuals) based on how well their team performs is nonsensical. Finally, League has some randomness to it in the movement of minions and the ability to score critical hits.

Most of these variables (counters, randomness, etc) can be overcome with a large number of games. If you play 10 games, you may lose all 10. But if you play 40,000 games then they will average out to show your skill.

But you cannot overcome the match-making system and the fact that it's a team game unless you play with a pre-made team. Find five skilled friends, team up, and then enjoy a game that's entirely fair in how it ranks your skill

Also, practice staying alive. Death in League punishes you WAY too much. Even if it means you never get a kill and don't get as much farm, staying alive is too important.

I don't know why she hates me... like at all