Hello fellow walmart associates

Hello fellow walmart associates

on a scale of 1 to 10 how badly do you want to kill yourselves tonight?

Look on the bright side, at least you aren't working for HIllary Clinton.

i have the strangest feeling that the waltons donate to shilary

I arrest a few little shits who tried to steel from Walmart tonight.

Are you AP or police?

also what did they try and steal

Why is department manager the worst job now?

I used to work Instock, it's not that bad. Just lifting shit the entire time

Clean up on aisle "my life"

because everything gets dumped on you - assistant managers do the job of regular employees, and co-managers dont do shit

Backroom is nice

Cashiering is shit

Police. Make up and the sort

That's like the #1 thing people steal. My first day I had someone try and steal a whole tote bag of makeup - crazy shit

If one of you an heroed tonight there would be no one to work the register!

Who would greet all of our valued customers?!

>instock is chill as fuck

High five bro

dubs and a high five

Why the fuck is there like two people ever working the registers when it's busy?

Dood just went I'm for the night shift and some roody poo robbed the place. I've been chilling outside for the past hour and a half. On the clock. Its so easy

because the cashiers get treated like dirt & they quit

shit, store number?

Dunedin

Yo a white associate came back to my in backroom and was like

"This customer just called me a nigger"

My Walmart is like one in Bangledesh

easiest Shit for them to shove everywhere

Real fucking bad, I work CAP but because I'm 18 and am in High School I have to leave at 9 and they have me start at 5 for some dickheaded reason. Anyways half the tram calls in sick so I show up and they've barely touched the truck and I help and we get done around 6. It was around 650 pieces and was mainly grocery. So we start stocking shelves before everyone but me goes to lunch for break and I'm left alone in an almost dead store because whoever constructs the shifts is an asinine retard so I'm constantly walking to and fro to hell customers and barely touch my cart of groceries before finally the Assistant Manager shows up from lunch at my aisle and sees my cart is still pretty near full and has the gall to berate Mr and fucking coach me because of it. I legit just wanna quit cause CAP is cancer to work at our location.

hope everyone is okay

I work in Bentonville. I'm still not salaried but I make a pretty decent living. so... a 3. maybe.

>Pic related, I'm the guy they call when their shit breaks.

I couldn't do what CAP does, I can't imagine what it would be like if everyone called in. Fuck that.

such is life

It's ass, it's usually undermanned too cause people either transfer to a different spot in the store or just quit. They expect way too much out of the "backbone of the store".

Why don't you dumbfags use a platform, such as this one as to not risk personal identity, to unionize and correct the garbage work conditions you and so many like you work under? Bunch of cunts think, "my life just is tough", without realizing that you all are being taken advantage of internationally. Get smart and mob up on the man you nigger-fags

Shit like that makes me glad I moved to dairy. Assistant managers expect waaaay to much out of a few people, I'd LOVE to see them take as much shit as everyone else does and maybe actually break a sweat for once

I'm the last of my mod team left at my store, so I just float around and help stock wherever. I'm kinda okay with that. No more ridiculous time frames to try to meet. Either way, I'm trying to get out of it altogether.

dairy for life, just dont tell me to stock water or ima gank ya

Look up cases of attempts at unionization at walmart.

Walmarts meat packers organized a union only to have their entire department removed from every single store.

fuck water, not my job

does it look like milk? no? get the fuck out

i used to unload then i quit got rehired and quit again. kinda miss it.

I myself am trying to move to Electronics or Toys, both of which I have way more interest in. Only did CAP because the friend I had who worked there told me it was pretty easy. He was fired about two days before I started because he was always slacking off at work. Fucker got me good.

You are the cancer killing department managers go fuck yourself.

Toys is the worst shit ever, don't even fuck around with that.

I used to sub a lot in electronics and lawn and garden. Worst part about electronics is dealing with pissy people who don't know much about technology. But yeah, if they're treating you like shit just remember that they need you more than you need them.

I had to threaten to quit to get permanently moved anywhere. For some reason, the front end manager thought it would be a good idea to make a decent worker suffer rather than let him move to a different department.

Sheeeit, well hopefully I can move out. But if it's too late it might no be terribly bad, our store has a pretty small toy section compared to others I've seen. But hoping big time for Electronics, got a couple buddies in there and know the section pretty well cause I float around there a lot.

>> anyone from store 100?

Yeah I've been thinking of something along those lines, and they seem to pamper minors where I work a bit. Or at least compared to the other associates.

>if they're treating you like shit just remember that they need you more than you need them.

Meanwhile they can go over to that hollow sheel that is your partner and he will sell them the note 7 for full price and the most expensive plan.

Then point them to the aisle for burn ointment.

Hollow shells make more sells. Fuck this "they need you more" bullshit.

Customers love to be like "my money keeps you employed slave" I'm like "nigga I could drop this two ton cart on your foot and the cameras will only pick up you being an asshole to me"

>tfw you are loss prevention team standing in for an instock cause fleet packed the truck wrong. CONSISTENTLY SINCE INCEPTION OF FLEET.

Any store 4244 folks?

Same thing with minors at my store, its because most of them dont have the balls to stand up to management and just take orders. I'm only 18 but I noticed a change in the way they treated me as soon as I threatened to quit on them.

are they hot?

No one got hurt but they want us to take a lunch now. (i take my lunch at 3 not 12) so a few of us told the managers off.

Hey, I try todo everything by the book, but then the assistant or co-manager comes by and basically gives me no time to do things right.

They never are

I meant management needs you more, but I still agree with what you're saying.

Also, all of our trucks and pallets keep coming in like shit. They keep putting light stuff on the bottom and heavy shit on the top.

FUCKING WHY

LITERALLY MONKEYS IN FLEET MAN.

1121 DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT.

CSM here, I just had to close with three cashiers and with nobody to close down customer service or money center. And i had nobody on the lot which forced me to pull one of my only cashiers to get the strays off the lot because my store manager is an old ass cunt. She then got pissed because i had pull associates from the floor to kill the lines since i couldnt hop on because i had to break and shit down everything by myself because apparently i dont work hatd enough. Which is a fucking jome since all this fat bitch does is sit in the back and play minesweeper in her office all day.

Fuck this place.

>tfw on your first day of instock, you take a corner too fast and a 1 ton pallet of cans crashes 3 inches in front of a child.

>manager only saw me cleaning up the mess and not the child I almost erased.

Manager was a savior and put "rehire recommended" on my exit form.

Get this shit I get yelled @ the backroom for no reason whatsoever 2mins later get called in the office for a coaching when I got in trouble for no fucking reason I turned in my badge and fucking left then get called back from management and said they didn't want to lose me and apologized seriously..

shame, I used to work at sears and they used to have hot JB trailer trash shoplifting all the time

THIS IS WHAT CAME IN TODAY

OVER 40 POUNDS OF BUTTER ON TOP OF A LITTLE TINY BOX OF JUICE WHICH IS MOSTLY EMPTY SPACE

ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT OF A CONCEPT TO GRASP

CAP 2 associate here. After a full 8 hour shift working with a bunch of BO ridden faggots I want to kill myself just about every night.

Fuck that, management treats CSMs like dirt. Like the front end is somehow less important than the rest of the store

maybe they had the wrong guy

most of the CAP guys at my store are degenerates

you fucking wizard

Florida?

happened to me last week. We had two people to unload a 3k GM truck and stock all of grocery. We got the truck done right before we had to leave. 3rd shift was pissed

Same dude, I have this one short dude who's in his late 30s, loves anime and smells like fucking ass. He leaves a vapor trail of stench I swear to god. I legit get nauseous around him.

Maintenance bros check in. Only one under 60 on days. Bored constantly.

sounds too familiar

store number?

yall mother fuckers need marx holy shit

Looks like our pallets every fucking day.

I'm libertarian as hell, but sometimes walmart makes me wish for a communist uprising.

Any of my fellow 3253 fuckers here?

anyone from 1931?

I'm going back in to another store.

Toronto Walmarts seem to not attract spergs like ALL American walmarts.

That one i was fired from was pretty clean and the people were entitled faggots, but not ugly or trailing shit. then again 3105 is in the preppy section of Toronto

Instock we got ripped at lunch and were pulling skids with sunglasses on.

Never working stoned again.

1835 in the house!
Store number and the answer to OP's question!

4244, probably one of the worst stores in Minnesota. Never have enough people in any section. Only Bemidji probably has it worse because it has a huge theft rate due to the massive Native population in the town.

Anyone from SD? Im a vendor and have done walmarts all over the county(Mostly North, Chula Vista, and National City)

I got fired from here for job abandonment :]
best day of my life when i realized how good it actually was for me.

Working stoned is never a good idea, I got sent out to lawn and garden fucking high as hell one day. Best time of my life - never doing it again, but fucking fun

>first job at WM when I was 16
>was taking care of my sick dad at the time
>lived in the apartments literally right next door, took me 2 minutes to get from my door to the garden center on foot
>came home on my lunches to feed my dad because he was incapable of feeding himself at that point
>one day he fell and hurt himself and i ended up being an hour late back for lunch
>it was my first job and i was scared of getting in trouble but no one seemed to notice i had been gone, so i edited my time punch coming back in
>couple days later the asm and asset protection sit down with me and show me timestamped photographs of when i walked back in
>explain what happened with my dad and that i was scared of getting in trouble and realize what i did was wrong
>get told that it doesn't matter why i did it, lying on my time card is the same as taking money from the register
>get fired
>on the no-hire list for WM for life
>6 years later
>am now a department manager working full time at a competitor
>i make the same an hour as regular associates at WM do now, despite having an assload more work and responsibility
i fucked up

Not trying to be too racist/edgy but why is it always natives that try and steal stuff? Literally every time I've stopped/witnessed stealing, its been a native doing it.

well i say i got fired.. but really. who left who in this situation :]

this was all part of their plan.

Mr. Sam is always watching.

Management gives 0 fucks about anything you do as long as it doesn't interfere with the customer's safety, or the punch clock.

Why are walmart employees such assholes? Today all i simply asked was that the cashier place my bags in my cart. She stared for a minute and then continued to load my cart with an attitude. I was busy on my lhone with a lumosity puzzle. Anyhow, my total came to around 175 dollars or so and when i informed the cashier i wanted to use $17 cash and the rest on my card, she again gave me a questioning look. I hate walmart

Haha I quit the other week
sucks to be you

My Grandpa who is an AP thinks it's because of their culture and how they always would do this or some meme

Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out.

get off of your phone maybe? lmao

Natives and Amish like to steal shit since they don't get it easy in their community.

Something Something "like our ancestors before us"

The young ones want tech and easy food. Not churned butter and jesus

I never thought the amish would steal, maybe I should keep an eye on them. I always assumed that they wouldn't do that.

Weird

it's literally because they want access to easy stuff but know their leader/head priest are gonna give them 40 lashes if they get caught.

I once saw an amish family try to walk away with half the snack aisle and 4 Ipod Nanos.

LP and cops brought them back and banned them. the kids were crying.

I dont understand amish communities and their "closeness to god"

We all gonna burn at the end times son.

So you got fired over $7.25?

hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahha

What a shitty company.

Bait.

Worked nights last winter as a stocker at a neighborhood walmart. It was a brand new store that the employees themselves had to put together. That part was actually kind of fun and pretty laid back. We stocked for a week before the store even opened, just walking around bullshitting, flirting with the checkout girls and hanging in the back avoiding managers while we could. Being a white guy and fairly good looking, and responsible, my night manager quickly started eying me to become his assistant manager or whatever the highest non actual manager position was called after the store opened, because he kept seeing me take charge and tell the idiot teenage employees what to do.

So, one night while Im learning managerial shit and being shown how our store communicates with the head office and how we know we're getting new trucks in and what times, ect, the actual head manager of the store shows up, who is only supposed to be there in the day time, and he for whatever reason, starts walking around like a motherfucker and fires 1/3 of the store. Me, already getting tired of working there and not having any real interest in a extended career at walmart, decide to walk right the fuck out of the store along with the employees who just been fired for no reason.

Later on that shitty head manager tried to say I was on his list of people to fire to, because he didn't want to acknowledge I quit, he fucked up and HR called me and asked me exactly what happened. I told them an irate manager showed up for no reason, made half the checkout girls cry, and was firing people left and right, they told me I could have my job back and that they were sorry for any inconvenience, they "forced into retirement" that old manager a week later and took my word for everything over his and offered me a promotion. He had been working with Walmart for over 30 years, I had been there for less than 3 months, I still quit.

That's fucking wild, why didn't you want the job?

You literally got store manager given to you on a silver platter and you took the high road for pride and "meh"

Enjoy having to work your as off for minimum wage dumbass

How'd they get caught

cartpusher. it's ok, but when you end up getting understaffed down to yourself up to 5 oclock and the store management wants to keep underage employees on the lot, on the 4th largest store in texas, really tries my patience a bit.

i'm too worthless to be anywhere else really

>why didn't you want the job
Because fuck working 10 hour shifts, at night
>you took the high road for pride and "meh"

No, I was only working there until my brother had s spot open for me in his business, he makes 400k a year and owns his own company. Im good.

I have a lot of respect for cartpushers, some of the hardest working people at the store tbh

Anyone that is dumb enough to make a career out of Walmart doesn't deserve to have a union.

Machinery operator at a DC here.
Never worked in a store and avoid shopping there .
I make $20 an hour plus various bonuses .
I have 3 day weekends every week and
4 weeks of paid vacation a year .
The logistics division is hard work but if you can transfer to where the money is .

do any of you fags even make more than $14 hour? not bagging you, just curious is all.

I do. I'm level 7. Support manager.