Hey Sup Forums i think i have an idea. Would people pay to see me cut myself...

hey Sup Forums i think i have an idea. Would people pay to see me cut myself? like obviously i'd have to do it properly but would there actually be an audience who who wad over livestream or something and maybe people could donate money for each cut? like maybe £2 i'd cut myself and make it bleed and for £10 make sure it leaves a scar?

pic is me

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/extreme-body-mods/desperate-american-cutoff-pound-own-flesh-offer-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody? i thought if i fuck my shit up, may as well get something out of it

maybe someone whose sadistic.

you'd have to do something like this

bestgore.com/extreme-body-mods/desperate-american-cutoff-pound-own-flesh-offer-obama/

Arm kind of looks like it's wolverine's

I'll give you $1.50 if you cut your dick off, you fucking retard.

lost feeling in parts of my arm as well so there's potential for fun

Just kill yourself, OP

fair play to that guy. i don't think id be able to do that much

pussy

y depressed OP??

>clean, shallow cuts
Pansy. Go find yourself a nice serated steak or bread knife and writhe in ecstasy as each tooth catches and tears at your flesh.

This

Okay you're just the person I'm looking for, I've asked this before but I feel like youd know better.

I'm definitely not as extreme as you, but how long will it take for this fucker to heal? Did it last night.

Its you again, huh? I need my cut OP

nah that's cool. i rather let death come to me

shits fukd m8

i tried with a bread knife. the problem is the amount of pressure you need to apply before the teeth catch and tear the flesh is not worth the effort. you could just get a straight edge razor and do twice the damage in half the time and effort

Nice knife op what is it

Down not across, use a chainsaw.

1/2 days for it to scab over
then roughly a week before its 90% healed over. wont be noticable once healed. just keep it dry and elevated. it'll slow the bleeding

karambit doppler

anglo arms. cheap af knife. pretty sharp tho £10

down not across? are you retarded? im sick of hearing that. do you even know what that means? in the off chance you just happen to slice the entire way down a single artery you'd not be able to stop the bleeding. this is so fucking unlikely to happen. whereas multiple cuts across are more frequent and more likely to cut the artery / vein in half.

shitty webcam pictures. hard to get a decent one

As a surfer, I sure hope if I got rekt by a shark it'd be a quick death

why do you do it? i mean, what happened that pushed you into cutting yourself?

gore fetishists might watch. they'll also invariably be sweaty neckbeards.

>when you overdo the cutting

He has to pay rent again, apparently. He even used the same shirt last month.

when i was younger i had a bunch of stuff go wrong for me in life, one after the other. It was like a snowball effect and i got more and more depressed and things kept going wrong. eventually so much went wrong in a short space of time i guess it just pushed me over the edge.

what went wrong

Ur an edgy cunt aren't ya

You ever get comments about your scars? They look awfully difficult to hide.

i always associate cutting with molestation, is that wrong or..? what went wrong?

i've had some self injury, but i beat myself, i didn't cut. i also did full contact fighting because it felt nice getting the shit kicked out of me.

i did it because i grew up in an area where people would belittle each other over absolutely everything, my friends got bullied, so i started fighting, etc. so my sense of self worth is absolutely in the toilet.

I think that's the point

most difficult shit ever to hide. i heard people talk about it behind my back and give me fucked up looks if they see me in a t shirt. but nobody said anything to my face

what the fucks up with all the personal questions?
cutting can be associated with anything. the only association ive come to make with cutting this entire time is that it is mostly a female thing to do. not very males do it.

> edgy for having feelings
and not knowing how to resolve them in a different matter

>not very males do it.
to be fair it looks more manly.

Doggo

No but they would pay to watch you suck a cock. And because cutters are fags, your halfway there.
Next time start with your throat.

Ur a piece of shit, go for the neck faggot

i met a guy once at the hospital i was a patient at. his mum killed himself infront of him by slitting her throat. i guess it messed him up too. he tried the same thing but wasnt sucessfull. he had a nasty scar across his neck. totally regrets doing it. wouldn't have thought someone like him would do something like that. judging books by covers and shit

i would if you were a sexy girl but you're a dude so that's just weird

Not sure, why don't you film yourself doing it and post it here as a webm to see if it has a market fit.

Get onto the deep web

Get your fucking shit together man, you ain't no special snowflake, everyone has it rough one way or another that doesn't mean we have to cut ourselves

did he live?

Post your face.

>amateur

Get back to me when you're cutting your cock.

Test 123

Fake and gay.

Yeah man, it's definitely real. Check out his hairline.