Hello

Hello,

I am from Iran and i am going to USA to study the next year, i have never been there so i dont know what they think about persians.
Are they racist against us?
What do girls think about persians?

I have been in Russia and South America. In Russia a group os neonazi beat me once because i was persian

Pic related, me and a friend. I am the guy with blue shirt

Holy fucksnacks you're hot.
Post dick pics for the love of god!

There is no such place as Persia, so there are no such thing as Persians. There are Iranians though and they're just like all other middle eastern people.

What state you heading to? You should be fine, unless you're just unlucky.

I smell Drakkar and shit.

Pasta

samefaggot lol

Everyone loves Persians. Not even kidding.

My daycare provider was Persian, and my mom is volunteering to teach a Persian woman to speak English better.

And fuck you, too. You're fishing for compliments and you're going to get them you fucker.

No, i am Persian and iranian.
Not all iranians are persians, and not all persians are iranians.

Persia is a region, a language and a people.

Middle eastern peopleare not all the same.

>what they think about persians
we call you iranians, not persians.
youll get alot of questions about your government and their actions, because here you guys are reported on as hating the U.S. and that were the great satan.

other than that, unless you run into some rednecm fat fuck that hates anyone thats not straight and white, then youll just be treated like any other foreign student.

>girls
if theyre american, they wont even know anything about iran, because geography is hard here for some reason, so theyll just call you arab or middle eastern.

Lots of persians already in the U.S. I've dated 2 Persian girls. Nobody minds them in any of the major cities.

I have 4 choices

Dallas, Los Angeles, Chicago and Miami.

I have to choose one in 1 week.

Please advise me about this cities

Sorry about my bad english

Persians are not arabs.

Pick either
Los Angeles or Chicago
Has most diversity and may run into other persians or middle eastern people too

Fuck outta here with the Persia meme faggot. It hasn't existed since before WWII. You are just a standard fucking arab like everybody else over there.

i didnt say they were faggot, i said theyd call him one though. welcome to america, where all people from that area are arabic

Lots of Persians in L.A. even the bank machines have a Farsi option. Maybe my american friends arent retarded and all already have Persian friends.

come on over. if you don't rape any kids or drop a building on someone, we cool.

Really? Show me some Persian money assface. You're Iranian.

what?

Persians are a people.
not all iranians are persians.
I am not a arab, i am persian, son of a Persian, grandson of an Aryan, having Aryan lineage.
I am not muslim.

los angeles or miami.
ive been to all four places.

dallas is fucking hot. texas in general is full of fucks that think everything thats not texas is shit.

los angeles was fun as hell, has weird people, but it was entertaining weird, just avoid bad neighborhoods.

chicago was fun, but got old fast.

miami, florida was fun, easy to travel to all sides of florida to goto different beaches and florida has some nice resorts/amusement parks.

I'm not an American, I'm an Incan. It's over, just stop.

Except the majority of Iranians are Arabic. Making the distinction between Persian and Iranian is nonsensical, it's like saying I'm from France but calling myself a Gaul.

You'll fair well
Also so long as your accent isnt shitty chicks dig it

well we only hate Alola Persians, common Persians are ok

>Are they racist against us?
There's a racist for every race.

>What do girls think about persians?
They don't.

Enjoy your stay, don't fall to consumerism, and don't rape any of our women.

Iranian is nationality, ignorant.

Greeks are greeks, italians are italians, spaniards are spaniards, etc..

We are different to America, a country with people from every part of the world.

I like USA

You look white enough just don't mention where your from

We don't want any more Muslims here. Go to school in your own country.

So is Persian except the nation doesn't exist anymore.

Quechua(inca) people still exist, ignorant.

Iran is a "fake" country with many diverse ethnic groups. Arabs, persians, etc..

Dallas is hot as shit. Go prepared.

Los Angeles is crowded. Get a public trasit pass.

Miami isn't bad as long as you're loaded with stacks of cash to blow. One plate of food cost me $30. Also, know spanish or you won't get into exclusive places or speak to half the women there. It's fun if you like to get shitfaced every few days or so.

Can't comment on the other places.

How are they arabic? Its like saying most americans are polish.

Iranians are not arabic.
Real persians are white, they are relative to the ancient greeks and romans. Pashtun people, etc..

shit was so cash

>he doesn't watch South Park

He's not muslim.

>Real persians are white
Just like Argentinians, right? Fuck outta here.

As long as you respect others (women actually ARE people) and don't kill anyone, you should be ok. if you're going to university in a major city you should have nothing to worry about as long as you avoid violent neighborhoods.

As I understand it, Iranians are the most tolerant and liberal of middle-easterners. Keepp doing that. Since Persians tend to be attractive, things should go well for you.

> and if I've offended you in any way, it was in jest. Americans insult others as a sign of affection.

>we are weird.

No, you dont understand.

In Iran "persian" is an ethnic group. Is like to say african-american, white, hispanic, etc...
In Iran people is very diverse and the even dont speak the same language and have the same culture.

Hey, half of argentineans are white, the are italian and shit

Real persians are rugs. They sell them at pier one. Real "Persian Rugs" are made in Iran. Other than that, there's Iranians.

Stay in your own goddamn country you shit skinned sand nigger! Nobody wants your kind here, blow up your own people instead of trying to fuck with our great country. Goddamn camel fucker

Yes, "real" persians are white like slavs.
But not all the persian are "real" persians.
A third generation turkey in germany speak german but he is not german.

Tell a girl you're Persian and she'll soak her panties because it sounds exotic. Tell anyone you're from Iran and you might get your ass kicked. Be cool and you can along with anyone in the states.

thats like saying in europe english and french white peoplw are two different ethnic groups because they speak different languages and have different cultures.

sure fuckin hope you move into the wrong neighborhood. you know even blacks and mexicans despise you? you aren't wanted even in our lowest income areas.

No one gives a shit. All we know is you have a shitty accent, smell bad, wear too much cologne, and fucking argue loudly about everything for the whole cab ride. Stay home.

Sub-human scum trying to come into our country. i hope of a bunch of nazis beat the shit out of you and leave you dead on the road. literally nobody wants you here.

English and french have the same culture, and their language is indoeuropean, persian is indoeuropean too.

Persians came from southern russia like a fuckin trillion years,they were white and few of them are still whites, most are mixed.

Why americans are this fucking ignorants?

I am from El salvador and i know this shit

What the fuck.

You're like my long lost identical twin, OP.

>thinking iranian citizens follow their governments rhetoric.

i bet you bitch when people say they hate americans thinking you act and believe certain things, based of what the government does.

Chicago is great! But during the winter it sometimes gets colder than Mars. It is also pretty expensive.

Someone once said that "Chicago is the biggest small town in the world". That's because it is a major American metropolis with so much culture and art and music and festivals and beautiful architecture and so much more. At the same time, people will treat you like an old friend the moment you meet them. The only people who may give you trouble are drunk tourists, and the occasional jerk.

You hear about a lot of murder, and violence in chicago, bit that is caused almost entirely by gang members in gang neighborhoods.

I'm a lifelong Chicagoan. Come visit. I need new friends.

They are. Ethnicity isnt only about race, its about religious beliefs, culture, language etc.

Ayy my dude I am persian also just be cool you will be fine

matters where you move, America is pretty diverse. If you move to Portland you would be just another dude, move an hour or two out of town in some small hick place and people probably think you are a part of ISIS

hahahahaha idiot

>english and french have the same culture.
you fuckin wut?
>why americans are this fucking ignorants?
i get youre from a shit bag country, but shit almost nothing you said was right.

I can tell you there's nowhere within 200 miles of me that you are anything other than a muslim terrorist no matter what you try to explain about some persian bullshit.

>English and french have the same culture so that means they are the same
>Iranians and "Persians" both fuck male children,goats and are dune coons so that means they are the same

I know you're a shitty troll and i am biting anyway because English and french are no where near the same so you can't say they are the same and you are different, that my sand nigger friend is double standards.

Yes, english and french are part of christian western civilization, children of Greece and Rome. They are brothers.

Persian culture iscloser to greek than arab culture

HEY NSA!!!!!!!!!

THIS GUY

Why so much hate? Maybe you should try to judge people as individuals and not as groups and youll see everybody arent alike. You arent a left winged third wave feminist just because there are some where you live, right?

>I'm embarassed to admit I'm Iranian so I'm going to say I'm Persian.
Even arabs hate arabs...

>powering off of Sup Forums mode for a second

you're going to be just fine. there's people here that hate everyone, so just like me, you'll be hated by a handful of people no matter wtf you do. overall though you'll be just fine if you're a cool dude, that simple. the people that hate you won't be around you anyways so don't even worry about it. this is a retarded place to ask though, gotta wonder about your mental aptitude. people here are going to say you're worse than dogshit just b/c you asked. not sure what you're expecting.

>Sup Forums mode activated
enjoy the usa, and stay off my fucking lawn or my korean sis will shoot your ass, faggot.

Iranian is a natinoality

A white mexican and a native mexican are the same?

nah i know all americans are trash. but mudslimes and their like are all sub human. i will fully accept mexicans into my country and community before accepting mudshits.

What's a white mexican?

Mexican is an ethnicity, islam is a religion. OP isnt muslim.

Redneck trash. Youre below muslims.

that doesnt make them the same culture you mong. French and English cultures are VASTLY different. Holy balls your countries school system must be in the toilet.

i bet your great great grandfather had potatoes tossed at him when he arrived in america. all that anger, bawwwz...lol

Is it milk and tequila?

no, i am not.

Iran is a fake country, muslim shit have taken my country.
We are persians, we have been persian for thousand of years, we are not arab goatfuckers, my mother wear miniskirts when she was young, my father had lonf hair and listen to rock music... everything changed
I am zoroastrian, not muslim

aside from the fact that all mudslimes hate us and the majority of them who move here are unappreciative of the infrastructure and welfare laws and take it all for granted.

>confuses origins with modern culture
yeah...ok. (this guy's a lil fucked in the head yo)

Really?
there are millions mexicans of european descent

I'm pretty sure you became Iranians permanently some time in the '30s

mexican is a nationality..
theyre hispanic ethnic group.

i bet you think bush did 9/11 dont you? i bet you think German woman have been raping themselves.

the more you fight against what trolls say, the more stuck you become, persianfriend.

you have to turn the insults back upon them better than they're dishing it to you, not defend yourself.

they have the same system, the same cosmovision, similar languages, religions, history in common....

Exactly, like I said. Everybody arent alike. OP is not a muslim, so you dont have to worry about that. And also hes planing to study in US, wich means he wont be living on your shitty welfare system. Fucking retards. Its almost like you want people to hate you.

>Middle eastern peopleare not all the same

As far as we americans care, you are.

their modern cultures are still different, have you not been to either of these places?

lemme guess, japan and south korea are the same ethnicity to you because their both modernized asian countries with western influence? kill yourself already.

This is the arab version of WE WUZ KANGS

all Mexicans are of European decent.

im sorry but if you are brown and from a similar country, you will always be treated like those arab shit stains.

USA racist? if you're in the north you're good

"An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities, such as common language, ancestral, social, cultural, or national experiences.[1][2] Unlike other social gr..."

Just out of curiosity, are you urban, suburban, or rural?

kek, not really. better to say latin americans, tons of people have 0 spanish blood.

Not the AMERINDIANS!!!!!

as do the different "ethnicities" being claimed in iran discussion. door swings both ways with your shit logic buddy. thrid world shit hole education for you

japan and south korea are similar countries, share a common history, race, culture...

you are closer to a spaniard or french than a vietnamese because your culture, your greco-roman culture.

lol i don't just hate people based on ethnicity so i must think 9/11 is an inside job? dafuq?

now i'm sure your ancestors had potatoes lobbed at them. seems to be one inside your skull, ffs.

yeah, and they identify as fucking hispanic as their ethnicity and mexican as their nationality you idiot. my wife is mexican, but i dont know what im talking about.

Go to Chicago if you want to get shot!

We have no problem with Persians in the U.S., the only shit we give them is because they often dress in gaudy jewelry, overly-gelled hair and ridiculously ripped designer jeans. Never met a person in my life who has a problem specifically with Persians.

tl;dr you'll be fine OP just don't dress like a metrosexual douche.

Just dont tell them and they probably wont know you dont look very middle easterney

In iran some people dont even speak farsi and they are arab and want to kill us zoroastrian.

Afganistan is a fake country too, or turkey