Perhaps more appropriate for pol, but suck it up. So...I'm ethnically half German, 50%...

Perhaps more appropriate for pol, but suck it up. So...I'm ethnically half German, 50%. Father's side is purebred and I have an exceptionally Aryan phenotype. I take pride in this origin and identify strongly with my German roots. I consider myself more German than American. I believe the nation was fucked over post WWII, and asserted it's right to self determination leading up to WWII. I also tend to identify strongly with a lot of German values, such as order and organization, and I believe society requires this and that there's no shame or harsh feelings for knowing your place in society. I also have two great uncles who fought in WWII. So should I just go full hard right and embrace these values and these roots? What say you Sup Forums?

Im pretty fucking anti-facist BUT I also believe you should do what you feel is right for you. So yea go be a piece of shit and if I ever meet you I hope we both fight eachother for what we believe.

It depends what the other half is
As long as you are not a half breed it should be fine.

Ive been there too, im actually a mix of spanish, italian, austrian, french and basque, I always identified more with the italian part because of how i was raised. Still got some identity problems.

>>Sup Forums

Seriously your missing out

you're*

It's not half breed. Mother's side is a smorgasbord eclectic mix of various western European lineages. German side is German through and through and is a plurality.

Stay proud. There's nothing wrong with being proud of who you are, where you came from, and your roots. People who shame Germans for being proud of their roots, or just shaming them because "WW2 waaaaah, muh Dachau Diary!" are just idiots. If it's an important part of your identity as a person then embrace it. Plenty of degenerates are accepted, and congratulated, for being just that, why should you be afraid to embrace characteristics like being being proud of your roots?

where do you lie on the spectrum?

You aren't German, so stop pretending to be one and start being the American you are. Much better that way for everyone.
t. a Finn

whoops wrong picture

Laws are laws but the fact is that you aren't ethnically or culturally German, i.e. you are not a German.

>Laws are laws but the fact is that you aren't ethnically or culturally German
But he is, he said he is 50% german by ethnicity

Exactly. 50% not German + not culturally German.

Ive got half breed "german" friends that are half german half turk and still considered germans because they were born there. Therefore he should be considered one too, even more so if he is completely european

fellow half german other half welsh I'd say embrace it op

Ethnicity is 50%, correct. In terms of absorption of culture, my father and I traveled to the county every summer from my age of 10 to 18; I spent a good deal of time as a teenager on a farm in Barmstedt near Hamburg. My paternal grandparents also plaid an active role in raising me as well, so I feel I got a good exposure to the culture.

So you would put true Germans to the same category as some half negroid, half race traitor mongrel? Enjoy your proud German race then. Everyone appreciates their contributions to the humanity, such as kebab and oil wrestling. It's also nice to have such nice Turkish car as BMW and Audi.
If everyone can be anything, then no one is anything. You're going full Tumblr with ethnic groups.

Even if had lived your whole life in Germany, there's still the issue of blood.

My point is, if a half german half turk is considered german, a half german half euro should be one as well, even more so

OP can fuck me in the ass

If you feel this strongly, learn German and move to Germany. They're going to need you in the coming years.

Start lifting if you haven't yet btw.

Half and half anything shouldn't be considered part of either of the mixed groups.

More race mixing, immigration and all those other lovely things? Sure.

>breeding between whites
>race mixing
Are you fucking retarded?

>an ethnic German moving back to Germany is race mixing
>forgetting all the Germanic immigration to America is why it's successful today

Are you new to the red pill? Lurk moar.

Well, I grew up around the language; already know it. Unfortunately don't get much use out of it now save to call my Oma on mother's day.

>mixing blacks and monkeys
>race mixing
Are you retarded?

I say don't cut yourself on that edge, faggot.

>All whites are the same
Maybe you should ask yourself that question.

He is not an ethnic German. His father is.

>Are you new to the red pill?
Says the user, who is trying to convince me that mixed-race people can choose their own ethnic group and that immigration is a positive thing. I understand that the USA is the bastion of race mixing, immigration and multiculturalism but the 'muh heritage' meme is a lie. You have ceased to be whichever ethnic group your ancestors have been and now you're just Americans. Don't be so defensive about it and be proud Americans. Not much else you can do anyway. Or I suppose you could go to Tumblr and write some of your race theories there and hope for understanding from SJWs, who have been struggling to get approval for their "choose your own gender" theories.

Never said race mixing was good. But mixing between white european people is not a bad thing.
For example, lets say a swede and a french have a kid.

You've got a weird purity complex user. All of Europe above the alps is Germanic except for some parts of France and the Celts, there's no race mixing involved there.

French are completely different than Scandinavians.

For example I'm not Germanic and neither are Estonians and other Finnic tribes. Slavs are also not Germanic. I don't have a complex, I only want to preserve all ethnic groups. Skin colour doesn't determine race, so whites can easily racemix, if they aren't careful.

You've named three fringe groups that are an inconsequential minority when talking about whites in Europe.

I respect your stance, but right now we need a pan-European identity, this further breaking into sub-divisions just keeps us farther apart.

Around ten million Baltic Finns, a few more million Volga Finns, 360 million Slavs...

>right now we need a pan-European identity
So more globalization, multiculturalism and race mixing? You do know that this mess can be handled without giving up everything we should defend?

You're welcome over at Sup Forums any day Sup Forumsrother.

if I can be proud to be pure Basque, then you can be proud to be german as fuck, no problem. It's good to be happy with your roots.
But don't mess with my people again.