youtube.com/watch?v=0HWoJmqBQfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Congratulations!

HOWEVER

congratz

HOWEVER

Great job...

well d...HOWEVER

Can we also congratulate Wales on a hard earned draw?

wow I can already tell that this is going to be an epic thread by the memes displayed so far :P

c...HOWEVER

Well done Christian Bale

Yes, yes, well done CIA, well done CIA.

HOWEVER

Congrats, against who?
Is this UEFA?
If it is, did Ireland make it?

The inevitable NEET ruining threads with his reddit cancer meme. Call me a hothead to confirm the truth.

Well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin

H O W E V E R

Ireland did make it
HOWEVER

haha hey guys, haha what if like bane instead of like attacking the plane haha like he had sex with cia's wife in the plane haha

can u imagine a big guy like bane haha on his wife haha it would be embarrasing and stuff and he would beat cia haha

Imagine being a Slytherin student in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gryffindor, you fuckin' crazy, all your last-minute points with your prodigies and chosen ones. I would totally give you the house cup, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is go back to the dungeons and cry about that muggle-lover Dumbledore. Like seriously imagine having to be a Slytherin student and not only sit in on that bench while Dumbledore gives disgustingly over-the-top awards to Harry Potter right in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing that ugly fucking scar on his forehead, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, during the year-end feast. Not only having to tolerate Hermione’s monstrous fucking visage but all of the Gryffindor’s cocky attitudes as the other houses in the Great Hall tell them they’ve STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GRYFFINDOR CAN PULL POINTS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch Dumbledore’s wrinkly fucking gremlin face contort into types of sly grins you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been nothing but a model student with perfect grades and behavior for your ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR coming straight out of your pureblood house in old England. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the anger that's breaking out on your fellow Slytherins’ faces, as they begin to realize why every wizard who went bad came from Slytherin. Now you’re supposed to bask in Gryffindor’s "Heroic (for that is what Dumbledore called it)" actions. And then Dumbledore calls for another round of applause, and you know you could kill every single person at the Gryffindor table before Dumbledore could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking Slytherin student. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Yes, yes, well done Wales, well done Wales.

HOWEVER

fucking christ

youtube.com/watch?v=CCvaLTJ-_e4

yes, what a quality thread we have here, shame it got ruined by bane

kys

Tom Felton grew up looking like an ugly inbred, not that he was cute as a child.

Why did girls slobber over him?

omedetou

DUDE STOP TELLING EVERYONE ITS MY FAULT THE BOARDS GOING TO SHIT OR IM GOING TO TRY AND FILTER YOUR IMAGES LMAO

Kill yourself you piece of Sup Forums shit.

They had won that thing like 7 times in a row before that so who cares

Dumblecunt pulls this shit off not once, but TWICE! In the first movie, and then in the game version of The Chamber of Secrets. Throughout the game, no matter how hard you try, Slytherin will ALWAYS get more house points than Gryffindor. Inevitably hearing Dumblefuck say "Slytherin is in the lead" after each day was completed made me sick to my stomach. I knew what this old fool was up to. Even in the mission where you drink polyjuice and become Crab/Goyle, and intentionally make yourself get caught by the prefects to lose points, you stop getting points taken away after a few times of getting caught. Dumbleshit was rigging the game. And of course, at the end, Slytherin has the most points - but then Dumbleduck gives Gryffindor the house cup because Harry defeated the Basilik and saved Dobby from 12 Years a Slave. Unbelievable. Dumbledore had engineered the whole thing, he made sure that Slytherin would have the most points no matter point, just so he could rip their victory away from them once again. The sadistic cunt.

you're shitting me

literally a Ryan Gosling face

>games
>cannon

Because he was a badboi with white hair
Panties were wet for daddy Malfoy too

hahaha

did my nigga Draco retire? haven't seen him in anything new.

your head seems to be a little bit warmer than usual

yes yes well done slytherin well done slytherin

youtube.com/watch?v=a-P1mI6wbkE

Yes yes well done slytherin. Well done slytherin

However

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

Congrats on being in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

He was in a recent Jesus movie called Risen or something like that, but haven't seen him in other stuff otherwise either

Well congratulations, you won the house cup.

Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Thanks, but we need to realize how bad this industry is now. For example, Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

Got the perfect image for that.

Yes yes nice meme Sup Forums nice meme Sup Forums

HOWEVER

Yes. Well done, Bane. Well done, Bane.

HOWEVER

I wonder how the people from Slytherins that helped the good guys, felt fighting their housemates

I still would though

No, they expect one of us the the wreckage brother.

ha ha hey guys good job this year ha ha but watch out next year we'll bring it extra hard ha ha ha nah but for reals though congrantulations guys you worked really hard you deserved it

he doesn't need a gf he has angst

DELETE THIS

The funny part is during that part dumbeldore is telling them that dark forces are attempting to penetrate the castle but in the end their greatest weapon is you. Quite humbling except we see slytherin shits smirking and plotting like the criminals they are

AY YO, AY YO

*smacks lips*

YOU FINNA DID A GOOD JOB SLYTHERIN, YOU FINNA DID A GOOD JOB SLYTHERIN
HOL UP

>clifford for president
everytime

It's just a fucking school house for fucks sake

Tom Riddle Din du nuffin wrong, gas the muggles, blood war when

Abolish the house system

What happened?

Yes, yes, well done, birthday girl, well done

HOWEVER

Well done dragon well done
HOWEVER

a german youtuber girl did her own dub version of the first 4 harry potter movies and she mad dumbledore a rapper, fucking hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=nDQftm1aoz4

Well done, my apprentice, well done

HOWEVER

du dumme schalmpe
youtube.com/watch?v=0HWoJmqBQfY

HOL UP HOL BEFO' YO SLYTHINIANS START CELEBRATING AND SHEEEEET... HOWEVER

>WELL DONE BRAZIL, WELL DONE
>HOWEVER

And in first place, Slytherin! *clap clap*

yes, yes, well done, HOWEVER

I'd 7-1 to be Brazil right now

who rewatching hp series here? Seriously what happened between 1 and 2 that everyone looked like 5 years older and they were released 1 year from each other. I'm on prisoner of azkaban and it's been comfy as fuck. Although tom riddle and some scenes are b movie tier. Also Harry potter is the most chad and gary stu protagonist of all time.

You grow up fast when the entire population of producers in Hollywood is ravaging your anus daily

Bale?

The boys were 1 and 2 years older then emma. They dont look 5 years older they are just growing they look dif in all of them. Emma looks a year older

Except heyman was the sole producer and they were in leavesden

Raping your child actors is a good way to fuck your series up they didnt do that