So i have about 20% of all of your money and im not giving it back so you can ask me questions on the game i worked on...

So i have about 20% of all of your money and im not giving it back so you can ask me questions on the game i worked on since 2013.ask anything you would like i will be honest.

You are driving down a one-way road and pass a strip of a large number, N, of
hotels. These all have different rates, arranged randomly. You want to maximize
your chance of choosing the cheapest hotel, but you can’t return to one you’ve passed
up. Assume that your only goal is to obtain the cheapest one (the second cheapest
is of no more value to you than the most expensive). If your strategy is to proceed
past a certain fraction, x, of them and then pick the next one that is cheaper than
all the ones you’ve seen so far, what should x be? What, then, is the probability of
success?

Assume that N is very large, and ignore terms in your answer that are of
subleading order in N.

Gaan slaap Ricky

Did you know 3 persons created a better game with Osiris New Dawn?

how's that content patch coming along?

also, how's that lawsuit about false advertising with the steam page showing shit not in the game going?

Do you live in San Diego? Do you love ramen? You have to try Tajima in San Diego. It's off of Convoy, right by all the asian food/markets. Absolutely delicious!

Prove you're legit and I'll ask you the best questions.

They wont be getting the money back its somewere only i know im not stupid to put it in bank accounts

>So i have about 20% of all of your money
Except I didn't fall for the hype train nigga, me 1, you 0

Ask your question if i like it i will send your 60$ back

Post a picture of your employee id card with a timestamp.

20% im not the only one who worked on the piece of shit game

Doesn't work like that son

This

Did your lawyers tell you to shut up?

Do not have it left it when we disappered from the office

Then fuck off cunt

So you've got nothing, oh well

Still have money off a p.o.s product

So show us that "money" that you have your poor fucking faggot

Our lawyers told us to shut up. We'd be breaching many contracts

Why not just post a 5 paragraph essay on reedit like that one guy did for the Destiny scandal.