Anyone Need Free Boost From Bronze to Silver - Gold - Plat? I'm Diamond 2, Boosting For Free! Kik me @ : Orgastic_op

Anyone Need Free Boost From Bronze to Silver - Gold - Plat? I'm Diamond 2, Boosting For Free! Kik me @ : Orgastic_op

Other urls found in this thread:

playerauctions.com/lol/account/o!123530602/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about just a quick tip on playing melee assassins in general. If you could tell me one thing that was easily explained here and now that I may not know (shit-tier bronze player)... what would it be?

Melee assassins are more trouble to play than they are worth the effort at low elo

Protip: play mages instead

Meele assasins such as zed/talon are good and easy to play at low elos for climing, dont listen to ^. Just practice with them, and use thunderlords. Roam a lot.

what about adc i main jinx cuz im fucking trash

i main singed

jinx is op. just farm up and rush bf sword, then zeal and get hurricane then finish IE then blood thirster then whatever you need to build vs their team.

I'm all about the ARAM these days anyways. But seem to keep coming up with the melee assassins I suck at. So.. any quick assn teamfight tips?

thats what i normally do, and if im too far behind, or getting camped i will get bt after hurricane

only scrubs play aram. just look for picks. and get out.

ARAM is great. No stakes, no pressure, no toxic cunts making you miserable... just non stop teamfighting. What's not to love?

If you are trying to assassinate play Ahri. I crush kids my elo with her. I'm a plat IV scrub.

aram is a waste of time.

Dota

And other variations of League - or any other fucking game, really - are a productive means of spending your time, of whiling away the hours of the precious gift of your existence?

In short, you sir, are a moronic cunt who will die sad, alone, and unloved. But hey, at least you didn't waste time on ARAM.

what u want in return name : torsofuk

nothing. its for free.

ight i dont have kik but get one a smurf and we can chat dewd im pretty foony on curse ts or discord

boosting or duoing?

id prefer to duo but if u dont wanna then w/e

Anyone want to play right now im silver 4

Since you can have as many people in a ranked group now can I join ?

damn did i miss my chance?

If anyone is trying to buy an account I've got this one up right now... pretty damn underpriced, but I need it gone fast.

playerauctions.com/lol/account/o!123530602/

boosters are the scum of league.

I don't duo. Kik me.

i dont have Kik but can we just exahcnge IGN's ? id be down to duo with you, im in Silver 2 atm

I was plat 3 season 3 and I've been looking to get into league again, my old team doesn't play anymore. It'd be nice

Same