So are we all in complete and total, 100%, absolute, positive agreement that Be Cool...

So are we all in complete and total, 100%, absolute, positive agreement that Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! is the best iteration of Scooby-Doo?

nope

dude that art style is dog shit what are you talking about

as if you faggot what planet are you from?

I haven't seen it, but that art looks terrible.

I too would like a detailed analysis of why, personally I think Mystery Incorporated was the dopest

WHY ARE THEIR KNEES ON BACKWARDS

>he's never seen mystery incorporated

I have the original series in 1080808000p. It's Fucking BRFILLIANT! Look at this screenshit. 100% beautiful

MAKES ME REALIZE HOW SHIT THE ART WAS AND HOW NOSTALGIA BLINDS YOU

Mystery inc is best

Look at these two stoner faggots.

Mystery Inc > Be Cool > Zombie Island > Pup Named > everything else.

>Velma
>skinny

It's got them white waves of hd-ness

Was it just me or is Velma a lesbian in this series?

It's Zombie Island and Mystery Incorporated for me.

She might be. I got the impression she was compensating with Shaggy. Or she was real thirsty.

He chose a dog over pussy. He is our king.

Zombie island is a Halloween staple for me, there was one other movie about a witch made around the same time that was pretty legit but I cant remember the name of it... Anybody?

looks like that piece of shit loud house show. another failure that will have an extremely short running time on air.

I thought the episode where Velma revealed her lady penis was going too far to be honest.

not the best but really ranks as one of the bests, even though the art style isn't as detailed as most of the other incarnations

here the characters seems to have a little bit more common sense

If you're still watching Scooby-Doo unironically, then you're just as bad as the horse fuckers.