First ex gf. Should I send this deep stuff to her? (Pic related)

First ex gf. Should I send this deep stuff to her? (Pic related)

My heart is so heavy it feels like it’s drowning in a sea of disbelief. I gave you everything. I gave you my love for the first time ever. I’m in pain. It hurts to have you treat me like this after all the adoration i gave you. I still care about you. You’re giving me the coldest shoulder i’ve ever felt in my entire life. I’m frostbitten. I got to call you mine. I regarded you as number one. I feel like a sac of shit -but only because you choose to ignore me. Why? Why are you so fucking confusing? Why can’t you give me the attention I deserve as a mere individual?! Can’t you comprehend that I have feelings too? I’m fucking hurting right now. I’m so sad. I feel more alone than ever. I guess____ always comes first…

I spent 3 hours after school going from the craft store to goodwill to salvation army to create this thing for you as a last day gift. And now, you won’t even talk to me…I always text first. No longer. I’d like to have the closure we talked about and say more meaningful things in person. But at this rate, with your assumed disposition, I don’t think that will ever happen.

I don’t understand how this is easy for you. I heard you say you love me, in fact, you even said it first! However, I’m really beginning to think you never loved me, and that you loved convenience. And it’s fucking brutalizing.

Definetely not, just, dont talk to her if she doesnt want to, wait a couple of weeks and say "hey, can we talk" or something light, not this shit

Pussy whipped, and she's not gonna hop back on your dick for a pity fuck, so no user, do not sent that utter trash

Too long. Too much desperation. Tell her how you feel and cut to the chase.

S e n d i t

The realest advice I can give is to move on man. You're not gonna get the closure you want, trust me on that. All that's gonna happen is that she'll probably get pissed off at you trying to talk to her again. It's not worth it. I know you're hurting and your heart's broken, but sending that message is gonna make it hurt more. Just move on dude.

Nah, I wouldn't.

Though you want to show that you want some sort of closure, she has no obligation whatsoever to give it to you.

I know it's hard, but try to keep your mind off of her. Cry about her if you need to, but don't send anything emotional like this while you still clearly are.

I'm talking from experience here.

Anyway, she doesn't care anymore, and she's immature in that if what you say is true, then she must learn to better handle break ups.

Are you here first ex as well? I won't be here to talk with you, but that may factor into why she suddenly dropped you.

Why is it so fucking annoying when shitty writers pretend to be decent writers? This shouldn't bother me so much.

Op, dude, i still feel pretty stupid because i uploaded a poem to instagram and she stoped following me, so no, what does it even matter anyways, i screwed up by being sentimental, dont make the same mistake

You see I let myself get whipped b/c I never thought it would last the entire summer. Now It's my last semester ever and we broke up mutually bc we never got to see each other. We were supposed to see each other one last time but it hasnt happened yet. It was supposed to like 2 weeks ago.

I never got to express how much of a bitch she can be. She even calls herself a bitch. She's a literal ten and im at best a 8.

In the history of time no chick has ever come back due to a fucking goofy letter.

Ignore that skank and confess you wanted to end it because she put on weight. She will try to regain your approval.

If you think I'm full of shit, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

no. shit no.

You already embarrassed yourself posting it among fellow losers, may as well go full spaghetti now OP

You are being sentimental and stupid, we all are when this happens, but cut it off right now, you look, we looked patethic

Save yourself the embarassment, op. I've been in a similar situation, and making (forcing) her to pity you isn't going to help.
There's nothing less attractive than someone desperate. If you truly care about her as much as you say you do, respect her decision and move on. If there's even a small possibility of the two of you getting back together, you'll smother it if you keep this up.
Give her the opportunity to miss you.

No i'm not her first ex. She began twitching for hopeful donations. And there's like all these stories she tells and she seems happy I just don't get why she never relayed them to me.

This.

OP never watched forest gump

Send it and screencap so I can have a laugh

The only appropriate thing to send an ex is a video of the next ex blowing you. You send it as an "oopsie".

Holy fuck do not send that.

On second thought, you should probably send it.

lolz

Did i really looked as patethic as this guy back then? Jesus, no wonder she left me

Man, it feels like shit, Three months ago i broke up with myyears 6 gf, she was my entire life and planning to have kids and shit.
a week ago i went to visit her because she says that still likes me (as very good friend) but that day she was with another man in three months i been replaced with some guy. Now im depreesed and drugged. Everybody likes me and they're sad ( Friends ).
Do some things, work harder and you are not alone man.
Sorry if my grammar isnt good, English isnt my first language

Thats some white knight faggotry
>e bb wunt sum fuk?
Works

>You’re giving me the coldest shoulder i’ve ever felt in my entire life. I’m frostbitten.

OP....You just wrote the exact feelings i had towards my first ex. Slightly different details, but same feelings.

She said "I love you" first.
Three years.
She only loved how convenient i was.

OP, you just made me cry. But know that you aren't the first person this has happened to. I understand you. The memories never go away. The love never goes away. You just have to accept that the person you fell in love with completely transformed into a different person. The one you love might as well be dead. So Grieve for them. Even if it takes a year, or two years- but at some point, move on.

The pain never leaves. You just learn to be strong and accept the pain. It becomes a part of you, and one day you'll realize that you've become wiser and stronger from the pain.

kek

Also this

It's fucking hard b/c I never got to express how much of a bitch she can be. She either blows up or clams up. She's got issues and she just started seeing a physiatrist.

She even said "I would be psychotic if i didn't care about my parents," even tho she treats them like shit. Like she's filthy rich and is given hundreds every day and still plays the wo is me card and doesn't appreciate jack shit. So yeh, shes about a pube hair shy of a pyscho. Bc i gave that girl the world. And showed her it. 2 year age difference.

Ur x is ass?

Get the fuck over it get a qt 3.14 and make here question why the fuck she left. The qt 3.14 will also alieve your moapy ass faggotry dont be pathetic be better than your ex because fuck them

NO GOD FUCKING NO

I'VE BEEN THERE. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST THING YOU CAN DO. DO NOT SPEAK TO HER. IF YOU WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH HER, CUT HER OUT OF YOU LIFE COMPLETELY AND SEE IF SHE COMES BACK.

BUT I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND NOT EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER WITH HER.

I KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS NOW. THE ACTUAL PHYSICAL PAIN. BUT I CAN SAY WITH CERTAINTY THAT YOU WILL GET OVER THAT BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EVER REMOVE THE MEMORY OF HOW MUCH OF A BETA CUCK YOU WERE ABOUT THIS.

I AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.

Pics?

Pathetic
At the end of the day idont want to be alone, but i do

Better do this
Or prove that you are a beta fag and send your text.

I cant quite decipher meaning from "pathetic", but wanting to be alone without feeling lonely is something that a lot of people want.

>Also posting wallpapers when i post because i feel like it

But yes, you're %100 right. I know i sound desperate.

I wish she could hear it without sounding desperate. But i won't.

But everyone must know shes a heartless bitch and admits it.

I seriously believe beauty like her comes at a cost. Like margot robbie has to have some issues too

Ass is nice btw. Is there moar?

>You're giving me the coldest shoulder i've ever felt in my entire life.
>I'm frostbitten
Not bad but is that the best you can do?

>I spent 3 hours after school going from the craft store to goodwill to salvation army to create this thing for you as a last day gift.
Alright, I'm beginning to get impressed now, keep going

>And now, you won’t even talk to me…I always text first.
Admitting you are clawing at the remains, nice touch

>And it’s fucking brutalizing.
You have officially reached epic beta status. Congratulations

Fuck off. This is a beta advice thread. At one point, we were all beta.

>Not me fag
yes you were.

>Admitting you are clawing at the remains, nice touch

Lol stfu. I'm no fucking poet. I'm a fan of brutal honesty. Those words are sincere.

Too many fake people in the world.

no, you won't guve a fuck in a year or 2, if it doesn't end on bad terms you may talk again.. you may aswell send it now that you wrote it

This poster is a faggot. Don't believe him.

Prob last pic.

send it and be poetic do it, modern day poetry by electronic mail, she will maybe even read it and if she does she'll feel thy pain that you feeleth in thyself. think about how good that will be

she'll be moist

not him, but your poem i one of the fakest and most pretentious things I've ever read

>Those words are sincere
And they sound like they're coming from an over-dramatic 18 year old fag who thinks his world is crashing down around him because of some ultimately irrelevant girl. I know because I used to be one of them. You'll get over it and grow up like everyone else does and then realize how stupid it was to be writing ridiculous expressions of self pity such as this

yes op do it and win her heart back

Don't send it. Like some other user's said, you're emotional. Consider the situation objectively, and try to rationalize what's going on.

>has literally never worked and in fact only serves to thoroughly remove any sort of respect she had left for the poor fucker

Your best bet is to stop talking to her, act like you don't give a shit and get on with your life. If she comes back to you then great, and if she doesn't then you can eventually move from pretending to actually not giving a shit and get on with your life. Pining away over someone is a fucking waste of time and only in our minds will people (especially females) be able to suddenly find emotion and sympathy for us by reading a long-winded sobfest. Trust me, it seems like it could possibly work, but it won't. It never does. It will do nothing but make things worse for you

You can get her back OP, these people are jealous, they are vrgin neckbeards and others out to sabotage you.

grow up. don't send it. move on.

welcome to life you fucking faggot

You're right. But at this point i just can't comprehend her nature.

I waited years of hook up buddies and meaningless flings to devote some time and effort for this girl. Now it's like, fuck, did u ever care? Why don't u still care?

Dude shes fucking stunning be glad you fucked her at prime and leave it as a spank bank memory.

If you have to talk to her then be short and humble showing you arnt hung up something like.

"Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for the time we had and life experience gained. If you would like to talk again you know how to contact me beyond that i wish you happiness"

Then i dunno sign it off with love user or w/e and dont contact her again she is either over you or hearing that you dont think about her anymore will make her want attention again. Either way dobt be such an emo fag its unbecomming of men try to find some sloot and get back on that train or be smart and fap untill your outta college youll save money and emogions probably end up witha impressive grade

>But at this point i just can't comprehend her nature

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking faggot, she's a fucking FEMALE, what did you expect? You will NEVER understand, and wasting your time writing emotional essays is not going to help you. You will never get the closure you're looking for, this isn't some bullshit Hollywood movie.

Hahaha holy fucking faggot, how can you not see why she doesn't want you?

Thank you. Yeh I'm doing good. I'm not failing or anything because of this. Just in a bad mood.

Absolutely this. Trust me. You dont want to try guilting her into staying. Maybe you can make it a little longer than two sentences, but you want to be humble and confident, its more attractive.

Keep your dignity user, she doesn't give a fuck. Go workout or something man, get your testosterone up.

Fuck do not listen to this beta fag.

>"Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for the time we had and life experience gained. If you would like to talk again you know how to contact me beyond that i wish you happiness"

Dead set cunt do you actually think women respond to this shit? Like she's gonna go "oh no I've lost such a good guy" and totally forget that all the achy crybaby bullshit that she dumped his ass for in the first place?

Man the fuck up and never let a woman, or any person for that matter, make you grovel. Act like you should, if she doesn't want you then cut the bitch the fuck out and go find something else, stop wasting time on it. If she comes crawling back, enjoy the power.

No. Never. Just move on and meet better women. You'll regret it if you send it and I guarantee you'll look back someday and see how foolish you were. She's not worth it. Be a man

Lol reatrded nigger for sure. Women like the idea of veingvwanted if youbtake thatvaway theybwill seek it out and that is one way for user to show her he has his closure accepted fate and is moving on. Theres nothing wrong with staying friends with an ex they are still people the adult not nigga shit to do is what i said

Do not send sappy letter user, she will prolly post on kikebook and will definitely show to friends and say how creepy u are and laugh ridicule. if you really want her back (and if possible c related- holy sheet dat ass) ignore her and appear happy- they inately hate seeing their x happy, if she thinks yer happy, she will rekindle to set u up for another slap down, but now user knows plan, and you know object is to get at least 1 more piece of that ass prior to breakup.