I need to break my forearm. What methods can I use to insure quickest recovery...

I need to break my forearm. What methods can I use to insure quickest recovery, but it needs to be bad enough so that I can get out of exams. So, whats some advice on methods I can use and how to insure quicker recovery?

why tho

study you fucking faggot

if I were you I'd probably just man the fuck up and do the exams, you're gonna have to do them later on anyway, that's if they're in any way important. If they're not then kill yourself for being such a massive pussy.

need to get outta exams man

Will be really funny when the exam people come up with a way for you to do it some other way and you broke your arm for nothing.

I'm a fucking pussy, soz

if you snap your neck you'll never have to do an exam again

that would be pretty funny tbh

have a friend run it over.

There's a scene in some some football (soccer) movie with Stallone playing a goalie in a pow camp or something. Broke his forearm on purpose by having buddy stomp on it between a couple of bed slats. Pics please.

have you tried studying you retard

yes, im going to get fucking deported if I get shit, and its not worth it

Muslim detected

Dumb nigger.

Fake a panic attack.
Hyper ventilate and and say your feeling dizzy

Had a friend do that and so his exam was cancled

Go to the hospital

What kind of bullshit fuckery shitpost is this?
"Hey guys I need to snap a bone in my body to avoid taking a test I was too lazy to study for"
Holy shit, I know I'm lazy, but god fuckin damn.

The funny thing is, people in school break arms all the time. My friend broke both his snowboarding, took finals that year with a teacher filling in answers he dictated. He failed.

you know it mate

Everyone is telling you to study but I think it may be better if you brake your arm, put the forearm on two supports from each side, take a weight and slam it on the arm (better the back of the arm).
(painkillers will just increase the pain later so under any circumstances don't use them)

You'll get deported for academic misconduct like you're proposing too. Any doctor with a valid license is going to be able to identify a self inflicted bone break.

I heard studying works

nah its just year 11, they wont care

shut up stupid nigger

They don't make it worse you fag. You're just not used to the pain.

You're in high school and you're worrying about this...

if it means I get fucking deported to a third world country, then fuck yeah i worry about this

faggot

Why did you let it get to the point where deportation was a real concern? Are you stupid? Maybe you do have to go back.

op, you just won dumbass of the year. congrats

Trying to break his own arm because he is too stupid to pass an exam....calls me nigger

Maybe you should tried harder dumb dumb

please leave you can't pass high school and are plotting to extraneously burden our healthcare system. We don't want you here.

For fucks sake you can't even figure out how to get hurt. How stupid can you be?

you dont deserve to be in whatever country youre in op, desperate usless nigger tard coming to the chan for help. i hope you break your arm and still fail the test, which you will becuase you wont study even after you break your arm you dumbass degenerate. fuck you. scummy people like you are the reason the world sucks. nigger

So many people called me a nigger. It looks like I'm going to have to kill myself.

who the actual fuck thinks "man i need to get out of a test, guess i gotta break my arm" i hope you do it and still take the test and fail you dumb nigger fuck you

kek get gud and study fag

Shop vice is the most effective method for someone with no friends....also try studying you
Fucking Leech

*sand nigger my bad now fuck off you useless fuck.

Hold on. It's October. How hard are you failing this class that you're in danger of being deported? And how do you think you're going to pick your shit back up with a broken arm? You know there's still like 7 goddamned months of school and you're at the last resort in month 2?

What are you going to do next week?

I'm in straya man. Next weeks my last week of school then exams then it's over. I just want to get it fractured, so I can miss the 3 week exam period

The ultimate fail would be he breaks the wrong arm

*noodle nigger

that would be hilarious

Get deported then you lazy fucking nigger.

We're gonna build a wall and make the fucking kiwis pay for it!

You are such a coward. You should've studied. Plus you'll have to make them up anyway and if you haven't studied now then you sure as hell aint gonna study in the future.

Break your arm, take exam later, fail, get deported anyway and probably lose arm cause 3rd world medical reasons. Livin the dream

There's no way to 'safely' break your arm. Just do some studying you dumb lazy cunt.

Why cause yourself this pain? It is better and easier to fake mental health problems/disorders.

Regardless, dont breake it close to the hand, that shit wont heal properly, try breaking the clavicle, or have a friend to break your elbow opposite to the way it bends. It will be painful but it's your best option.

This quickest way is to kill yourself, faggot

Just study

The movie Victory starring Michael Caine and Sylvester Stallone is your guide.

have someone drive over it with a tire, record it for goofs

how else would they "drive over it" lmao nigger fag jew fuck islam

Probably just slam it over a handrail, try to ensure a clean break.
Why don't you just get a doctor's note instead?