Do professors in your cunt obligate students to do group presentations?

do professors in your cunt obligate students to do group presentations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmGEsTPrhwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that was the main reason I dropped college desu

depends on the class

up to the lectures

read syllabus

Yes I usually read all the time haha.

yes

I wish there'd been more group projects in high school to prepare us for that sort of thing in college and in careers desu

CS, no. But we had group projects.
A couple of work horses and a couple of slackers. All get the same grade. I guess just like in real life. "Team work".

Try having all your team members as autists.

quads of the truth

yes

Yea. I am an autist but if I psyche myself up and get through the initial wave of anxiety I can talk pretty handily and volubly in front of an audience.

It's not too bad since you know what you're supposed to talk about and say. It's more social situations that fuck me up since I never have anything to say and it's hard to think of answers other than yes/no most of the time when asked a question.

Yes. I make the slides and everyone else will present. I'll only talk in QA session.

>Start half semester long group project.
>Half the team can never meet.
>Only two guys who put in any effort what so ever
>One of the guys drop at the last minute, after having led the group until then.
>Try to salvage the pieces by delegating bits for each of us to cover on the topic.
>Me, and the other guy are the only ones coherently working.
>Prof notices this during presentation and gives me an A while the others get a D, and the other guy got a B.

If a prof is worth their shit then they will grade based on how each student did.

Yes. Every single semester, at least 2 classes require presentations; sometimes we are forced to do them every class. I mean shit, even my programming class requires us to present our code to the whole class sometimes. I don't mind though.

wasn't that the standard?

Yep, always have a little autistic breakdown moments before presentation.

Yes i used to be the kind of asshole that didnt do anything and banter the others and still they would not rat one me, but know i work as a fishermen , so i guess i got what i desserve .stil love my job tho

But i did read it and took lead Presenting it, so i guess i was productive in some sence

Video presentation is the worse when everyone sucks at recording and editing.

OMG Quads of truth

OP here

LOL I thought that autistic countries wouldn't have them

It seems it's like this everywhere

fuck I can't run

Or I can, like working in a subjob

Hope it's not that bad, studying is literal hell

"Team work" is a fucking meme I always end up with other autists.

yea.

>americuckia

youtube.com/watch?v=cmGEsTPrhwY

My gf looks just like the girl in the pink shirt.

Yes they do. It is like that everywhere.

How would a bunch of Finns will do?

>When you pretty much have to do the whole project yourself to get a good mark because of your incompetent group members

Nerd.

>tfw teacher said I saved my group from getting a shit grade on our anatomy-physiology presentation in high school
>for once got along with group members too (one of them was my pot dealer who had come from poland a few years before)

Even years later it's one of the few group things I succeeded at and at least I still have that to think back on fondly when I fuck something up when working with others. Tbh I don't even remember what the presentation was about.

Yeah I made one about starcraft in my electronics school haha

>tfw to intelligent too reveal my competence in a forced group with at least one autist who cares about his/her grades

>nobody else wants to present
>every time I negotiate it so I present and everyone else does all the work

Universities should have mandatory cold calling. You're not going to be infantilized in your workplace, and you'll be expected to get over your social anxiety and talk in front of other people.