Serious question

Serious question,
What's wrong with being a cuck? If you truly love your wife you should want her to experience maximum physical pleasure right? Girls orgasm better from big black cocks, it's a fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
xvideos.com/video3436914/jewish_redhead_interracial_cuckold
xvideos.com/video6000230/571243_jewish_redhead_wife_cuckold_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck explaining your nigger baby to your parents.

Kike Crossbreeding Agenda Thread

You were exposed years ago.

KIKE KIKE GO AWAY. WHEN EXPOSED YOU SCREAM OY VEY.

Have fun when your wife leaves you for being a spineless pushover. Women don't want dudes that want to share them. Not the type that you'd want anyway.

"oy vey! My plans spoiled again"

>whats wrong with being cuck

Not being a dead cuck you shit eating nigger loving faggot

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

sauce?

shoo shoo shill

Are you serious? Lol

There's nothing wrong with you being a cuck, now let me fuck your bitch

Here's the cuck up front with his jew whore partner.

>what's wrong with being a cuck
You are the walking definition of Nature's weak link, the one who will not reproduce, who will not continue his bloodline. YOU ARE THE EVOLUTIONARY EXAMPLE OF WEAK.

Le double bait.

Cuck here

I fuck my wife x number of times a week. Occasionally she liked a different cock/black cock. I too like a different pussy once and a while. The only people against it arnt in a relationship.

You got vid?

This video is actually really funny... The cuck is like "babe, I'm hanging second thoughts" while she is getting railed... Whore is like "why, gag gag"
Then she starts cumming and the cucks like "oh god, ohhhh god" hahaha

Open marriage =/= Cuckolding

Well they dont know that

obvious negro is obvious

What's wrong with being a cuck?
>Fact you need to ask
If you truly love your wife you should want her to experience maximum physical pleasure right?
>So by this same logic she should want me to have maximum physical pleasure but one girl cannot provide this, I will always need more depraved shit? See the already widening hole similar to your anal cavity?
Girls orgasm better from big black cocks, it's a fact.
>No it really isn't, big dicks can hurt bitches, if most cant handle a 5inch chub then a mandingo gone kill her.

I get that its just shilling on mass but the fact that faggots out there believe this shit, degeneracy.

Giant KIKE crossbreeding Agenda shill thread.

Just leaving this here
>pic related

>What's wrong with being a cuck?

Veiled homo.

I am going to post the link, because she just talks about the BBC while hes totally beta'd out and then it cuts to his life with his wifes son.

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

Watch it OP, your future lies herein.

is there a way to distinguish a cuck in the wild

I like to see the cuck suffer, as if he is not approving. Forced to watch, humiliated, crying, etc. No, I don't think of myself as the cuck either. Any vid links would be great. All I can find is the same, dull shit.

no one gets hurt till she pops out a little niglet.

I can't be the only one who feels this way but it's like you can just look at a chick and see that she's a whore. This bitch is a prime example. Pretty sure after all this they broke up so keep that in mind when you faggots are jerking off and thinking about getting into cucking. Shit is just a meme fetish that usually ends up fucking up your relationships.

Here are the full videos though:

xvideos.com/video3436914/jewish_redhead_interracial_cuckold

xvideos.com/video6000230/571243_jewish_redhead_wife_cuckold_2

Yeah it does, she gets dick and your a cuck that cant get pussy

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. And the music? Almost busted yet another monitor.

Fuck as many bitches as you wife fucks niggers.

I would rape that jew

pics of her?

Lol

She fucks niggers, pimp the bitch out and profit.

Serious question:
What purpose does a cuck serve in a relationship?
Are they then just there for financial support?

Open marriage means the male gets to fuck whoever and the woman get to fuck whoever (many cucks like to use this title as damage control though I do agree).

Cuckold means that only one member of the relationship engages in sex with other partners while the other knows and does not fuck anyone else.

she is bangable

Kek I do remember a story being posted here where a guy got his girl to get into cuckolding under the guise of basically "yaa baabe its like female empowerment n sheeit" and the bitch fell for it. Then she realized that he was just getting people to fuck her for cash and she all of a sudden felt like a whore and was crying for advice on pushing for legal action against him.

if that's your thing between you and your girl , fine. I don't know why people get so mad, I don't get it, I wouldn't want to share my woman, but if that's what you want to do, then do it. If it helps your relationship then do it up.

Cool have fun with nigger aids

Yeah, that fucking jew nose though.

There are white slave trades in South America and southeast Asia that would give you a good price for her. Get another slut, fuck her, pimp her, sell her off, rinse and repeat.

>Then she realized that he was just getting people to fuck her for cash and she all of a sudden felt like a whore and was crying for advice on pushing for legal action against him.
It ended up with some Chinese guy flying her out of the USA with no passport on a private jet. Who knows how much of a breeder she is now.

I don't engage in that shit and never would. As I said before this cuckold shit is just a fetish meme that if you're retarded enough to fall for in real life you probably shouldn't be passing on your DNA in the first place.

Truly, I like how he voices his weak little protest, totally unaware that free of any inhibitions mainly due to the fact HES A CUCK LOL she just continues with it, then cuts to a picture of his 'DONT YOU EVER COME NEAR ME OR MY WIFES BLACK SON EVER AGAIN LIFE' truly this kills the cuck.

Hopefully she made it down to where this user stated.

If this is an attempt to make me cranky it is working. Well done.

I know this is b8 but serious answer,
If it's your thing... I guess whatever, it's not my problem.

However, if my significant other ever even asked for this then we're done. I give my partner total commitment and I expect the same back. If she wants to fuck other guys then the trust is gone, the connection is gone... I'm just out.

Some of you guys.... you may not need that or are ok sharing. I'm not and I won't.

women actually orgasm better from guys who show they have big fucking balls........not the physical kind.....

stop being a fucking pussy, grow up and take control of your woman.

Fucking hell

The "Harold sequence" in the movie, The Getaway is the ultimate cucking.

Sides are gone

that nose tells no lies

If you're trying to campaign for cuckoldry to be accepted by /b it will never happen. Don't sell it, just enjoy it.

Name of the girl? More pics?

Jews do enjoy a good deal

Couldn't help but post end result of this video and the end result of this Jewess being spammed in thread, This is your endgame cucks.

you're not trying to impegnate her. you could finish on her nose

That's obviously not even the same girl tho

It means you're a pathetic Beta or lesser and none of us respect you. This is not complicated.

Wait they're saying that's her? No way that's her. Different eye color and (((nose))).

She looks like Solomon from Gummo

The video is in the thread dudes
If you want to see it scroll up to the eukt video. Even I am shocked how far she fell.

I've had both kinds of threesomes with my girl. I've fucked both of her hot friends, she participated, but she just watched at times too. So on vacation this summer, we brought a male bartender back to the room. It was pretty cash. No gay shit, but I did watch at one point while yanking it. Then I came over and finished in her mouth. Bartender busted and left. Everybody came, guy left right after, and we went to sleep happy. I've never once thought of myself as a cuck.

All these anons complaining about cucking when they don't see the beauty of it.

Anons, you get to have sex with a woman WHILE HER HUSBAND WATCHES. It's fucking alpha and hot as fuck.

Craigslist, bois. mw4m. I've done it a few times. I'm not even decent dick size, just 5.5" and 5" You just need to be above average in the body department.

But guess what OP, YOU ARE.

Ah, well fuck me for questioning the obviously rigorous fact checking that is required by efukt.

But I'm not OP. Did you miss the part where I get to fuck multiple hot women?

This probably
000.5 SHEKELS DEPOSITED ON YOUR ACCOUNT

I bare no Ill will towards the Bull, if you can walk in and ruin a guys life while he just smiles and watches It cannot be your fault.

Why does it have to be nigger dick though? Such bait you nigger loving kike

Stop being delusional, that's not the same person. They just threw a pic in the end to trick you, anyone who compares the two can tell they are different people.

You are a cuck. Tell that to any man you know. They won't say it to you but they all know.

The rest of your life you'll just be a cuck. Pure a fuckin simple.

Are you forgetting the part where you brung a male bartender home with you faggot? I wouldn't mind a cuck so much as cucks who believe they arn't such.

Oh Tumblr isn't it past your bedtime?

Yeah because the slippery slope can't be that slippery.

You mean just be physically fit? I literally have a 5.5" cock as well, but Im great shape, visible abs and everything.

Whatever, I get to fuck a couple legit 8/9s on a regular basis. If that makes me a "cuck", then cool.

Nah homie, im white as fuck and have a 7 and a half inch dick thays pretty thick and it sometime hirts girls even soooooo get ypu nigga ass outa here

Disagree wholeheartedly

Yep. Abs and an athletic look. Guarantee a cuck couple will want to have you, especially if you're younger.

I'm 20 years old and I usually get to have sex with 6/10 or 7/10 milfs in their 30s or 40s.

>blurring out the dog

kek

Yeah dude whatever you need to peddle to keep the delusion going, that guy doesn't think of you as 'that faggot who asked me to fuck his girl' I promise.