I'm really down Sup Forums, my ex texted me and called me a worthless fucker and tried to convince me to mill myself...

I'm really down Sup Forums, my ex texted me and called me a worthless fucker and tried to convince me to mill myself. She really fucked up me and my self esteem. Feels thread/advice man

I'm down too, we'll get through it Sup Forumsro

Hit the gym, get big, fuck bitches, and enjoy life. Make it a good one.

Don't mill yourself.

If she's the kind of person to tell you to kill yourself she isn't worth a thought, user. Love yourself, you don't need a person like that in your life.

didya learn something?

>don't get close to bitches.

^^^that helped me, I'm a loner and she took advantage of that.

Fuck that heartless bitch!

Music also helps. And anyone who would instigate the thought of killing yourself and the future you could possibly have and impact other lives by it, is a retard. Checked.

Nice quads.

Well fuck that bitch, man. Do you even see what she's texting you? Who the fuck is she to tell you who you are? Fuck that bitch and just move on. You can't ever let a girl (and I'm talking about girls here, because women don't do that kind of stupid shit) make you feel that bad about yourself.

Maybe it's best you just stay away from relationships for now until you find a stable ground. In the meantime, focus on yourself. Work out, go to school, find a job, take a course in something you have a passionate about. Women don't fucking matter right now. Just work on yourself. Only advice I can give.

dont kill yourself but if you do make it look like a murder and plant evidence that would link to her

Mill yourself user

Thanks guys

Fucking do it

The quads have spoke and they are almighty.

Should dump nudes op

Be the grain nigger

Here's one of her nudes

A person who wants you to die is your enemy. Just remember that.

>make it a good one.

Hmmm

Post them all.

Have a little shame in that fat face of yours. Now go ahead and do as she said.

Spread her pics throughout Sup Forums, and then cry yourself to sleep... Simple and exhilarating.

I can get behind this

Fucke her bro, better women will appear. Now post them nudes.

Women aren't worth killing yourself over.

Last time I dated a girl was about 6 years ago. We dated for a bit over a year, I was convinced she was the one and was starting to entertain the idea of proposing. Then I found out she was cheating on me. I broke it off with her, though still strung her along for a month or two for casual sex (though with a condom from that point on). That's how I learned that although it may be very tempting, getting to invested in a woman is risky. Sure, it can end very well and you could be happy together, but it can also end badly and be extremely painful. Haven't dated since then, now I'm just very upfront with the women I'm interested in. I let them know I'm not looking for a girlfriend or any sort of commitment, just looking for some fun. Maybe try that out for a bit, it really helps distance you from a bad breakup and get your mind off it.

Just remember bitches aint shit man

Let me tell you a story, user

I was depressed, and fucking broken for the longest time, due to repeated attempts to destroy my reputation by an ex of mine
Said some of the rudest, and most terrible things about me to this day, but I don't give a shit. I started working out, and making myself pretty, and fit. And you know what? Eventually people stopped caring about the rumors spouting from my bitch ex, and started listening to me more.
Moral of the story;
>Work out, and more people will start to like you
>You'll get confidence
>You'll feel better in general, since you are improving yourself

user if it helps. I knew this girl for years. Long distant friend them turned more. She even came across the world a few times just to see me. Always trusted her she was honest and we had ups and downs. Slowly we were splitting but my feelings stayed the same. She got mad and I said "hey that's not cool" so she blocked me she has down this before but this time she found someone else. Found out took him 2 days to be with her 2 fucking days after endless nights no sleep for her to smile I gave my all. And when he fucked her over who'd she run to. I finally got my life back together finally stopped trying for this thorn. Who always hurt me and pushed my life back. Yeah sounds cringy but for once I was happy you know? I finally bought me a car was getting a nicer place. Actually slept at night. Then I get a phone call her crying saying she needs me. She's breaking down... Then the feelings come back all to get fucked over. The hardest thing is knowing someone you'd do anything doesn't really care about you. So I fucked a fat girl. Shit helps find one.