I just got pulled over, I'm 16 and it was for riding with 3 people in my car, how much is that in IL?

I just got pulled over, I'm 16 and it was for riding with 3 people in my car, how much is that in IL?

It's still 3 regardless of the state.

IN fag here...thats a crime? Do you have a 90 day holdover from when you get your license or something?

Underage b&, youre all newfags

Im 31, actually...1985.

I meant how much is the ticket

didnt you get the ticket

You're going to have your license suspended you dumb twat

Yeah, but it doesn't say

The cop didn't say anything about that, she was pretty mellow about it, I could've gotten more tickets (not having license, expired sticker, etc.) but she gave me a break

samefag, just wanted to add that the road'll be a safer place. Bad enough they let retarded adults drive, dumbass children shouldn't be driving.

That's going to cost you about 20 butt poundings in the slammer.

>riding with 3 people in my car, how much is that
Altogether it's 4 people

Sweet

she didn't give you a break retard, she saved herself the paperwork. More tickets for what? You won't be allowed to drive.

>
>samefag, just wanted to add that the road'll be a safer place. Bad enough they let retarded adults drive, dumbass children shouldn't be driving.
Whole heartedly agree

I already said it, not having license, expired sticker, etc.)

I'm pretty sure you'll get your license suspended.

Why were you pulled over?

user user what you gonna do what you gonna do when the MODS come for you?

Have a gun, throw a flare at the patrol car, kill the officer approaching the car. No conflicting evidence.

Not having a front license plate but we bought the car without one

I mean that theres no reason for her to waste her time. More tickets is just more work, shes happy knowing you will not drive again until you're 18.

She isn't making money off your fines, shes just happy to know the road is one idiot teenager safer.

Yeah

Oh damn, forgot that was a thing in some states.

Least you weren't pulled over for shit driving. Pretty weird that we allow teenagers have such a big responsibility like driving, too easy to lose a life.

MAAAADS
Underage bane

I agree, drinking age lowered and driving age raised

You posted this at 1am.

If it just happened, not only are you are you breaking the limit for amount of passengers (and probably them being minors), you're breaking the curfew.

These things don't all need to be cited, they can still be used against you in court. Only one citation is needed for you to make a court appearance.

You will definitely lose your license till at least age 18, but possibly up to age 20.

MODS
How the fuck has this underage b8 not been banned yet.
Newfags everywhere

Fuck off Indyfag I'll rek u