Do you think its stupid to kill yourself over a girl?

do you think its stupid to kill yourself over a girl?

not at all

remember to do a flip, it will really show her

>do you think its stupid to kill yourself over a girl?
Not at all. Maybe next time you'll be reincarnated as something with more brains than you have now.
Like an earthworm.

Not if you take the rest of the high school with you.

yes i fully support people to choose how and when they end their lives but honestly that reason is one of the lamest

can I be a caterpillar instead

>do you think its stupid to kill yourself over a girl?

Yes, absolutely. No fuck hole is worth that.

THIS

that's the answer I was looking for. thanks, I just wanted someone's opinion on it.

OP, you're a dumb fucking nigger.
Go read Leykis 101.
Don't get attached to girls.
If you do you're a faggot.
Kill yourself.

depends.

if the fact that the girl rejected you indicates that you're gonna get rejected over and over in life, because you're ugly or whatever, then it's not stupid. you're sparing yourself a life of agony.

but if it was just a personal taste thing, and plenty of other chicks might like you, then it would be stupid.

It's stupid to kill yourself over lots of things. Killing yourself over a girl is probably one of the dumbest, and you would forever be remembered as that pathetic retard that committed suicide because he couldn't get the girl.

Yes.
Killing yourself over a relationship is a blatant cry for attention. It's the kind of suicide where the person has many other things in their life that are great but chooses one failed relationship to flip their shit over. I'm not someone who thinks suicide is selfish, but I do believe the majority of people who kill themselves over relationships are generally ungrateful for things they have compared to like child slaves, homeless people, or severely depressed people who kill themselves.

OP, when you get older you will realize that there are literally billions of other women out there, and that no one woman is worth your own life. Unless you're a literal retard, there will be another woman just around the corner that can make you forget all about what's-her-name.

Yup

Yes, but I have almost been that srupid on a couple occasions.

Ye

Yes, but it's stupid for almost any reason.

Yes. Rape and kill the girl.

Why kill yourself when you can kill her?

Yes.

Only a 3d one

>Edgy Alert
Edgy af

/thread

Do it op you faggot

She'll get the victory over you. Not only did she make you feel like shit. But she made you off yourself as well. And she'll soon forget about you while she's out getting other boyfriends. Don't be so stupid.

Dont forget she'll use the sympathy of his death to get dick and pass off all responsibility for her actions whenever she does something cunty.

What would it accomplish? She won't care, she's already got another source of dick, money and attention

Instead of dying for someone who sees you as nothing but a pocketbook with a penis(i.e. every single woman) LIVE FOR YOURSELF

What if the girl was all i had left and im a worthless junkie with no hopes of ever getting normal again?? Ive already lost everything and everyone else in my life and now she is gone forever and i have even less hope now than i did before... I plan to tomorrow because i feel ill never be normal again and her leaving me was the straw that broke the camels back... Im just sick of everything and ive given up on everything... That change anything ??

Yes, Grow a beard and shave your head and run through tons of bar whores, dont be a bitch user.

Dude seriously grow some fucking testacles and be a man. You can do ANYTHING with your life. There isn't anything after this. You're done. It's over. Forever and ever, for all eternity. If you have nothing to live for...what's stopping you from doing something amazing? Climb a mountain, skydive, drive a car really fast. DO something. Anything. Fuck a bitch, dude. For real.