Sup b. I just got my hands on a 1/2 gram of pure china white heroin...

Sup b. I just got my hands on a 1/2 gram of pure china white heroin. Ive been in and out of rehabs several times and tried everything to get over my drug habit. Im thinking of just oding and just getting iver this mess of my life. What should I do? Use it all in one hit and kill myself or go back to my old ways and continue this never ending cycle?

periscope

you're better than that

if dubs kill yourself

buy some kratom instead. why? it binds to the same receptors that opiates bind to. switch one vice for another. life is great.

end it

plus don't you want to see who wins this election!?!?!?

quads: you throw it out and you quit forever

quints: shove it up your pooper and then kill yourself anyways

1/2g of china white probably won't kill you anyways. Do some soul searching and figure out why you feel the need to numb yourself with drugs in the first place. I'm not one to talk but they always say those who can't do teach.

dont end it all

Do it and video tape it so I can have something to masturbate to

I know its hard but bite the bullet and throw that shit far away

trips: shoot it up and continue being a junkie faggot

DO IT PUSSY

yes make a video!

Kratoms about to be illegal though and tough to get my hands on. Nobody will sell that shit once its illegal in the us.

just stop using you fucking retard. i've had a low key addiction to all kinds of drugs since I was 15. I'm 29 now and doing fine.

if you can't stop or can't control yourself you're a loser and maybe you should just end it all. everyone uses drugs, from homeless to CEO's. if you can't control yourself and keep things light and fun then you are a shit human being

Jam it all up your dick hole.

Not telling you to kill yourself, but just see how high you can get. If you feel like you should stop... just do a little bit more to make sure. Jot down what you see and experience (if you can, im not touching that shit) and then quit. Live vicariously through your memories

1/2 gram is only 5 stamps.... if you can kill yourself with 5 stamps your habit isnt that bad.

Also, Im a recovering heroin addict here. Go attend NA meetings

uhh
buy a gun and start shooting everybody? then lead police on a wild chase cross country, into mexico where you pull off a final stand, slaying innumerable pigs while posting on Sup Forums

or how about you stop being a whiny drug addict and get your shit together. killing yourself merely passes on the pain. don't be a faggot and man up

all i am going to say is this, given the rise of tainted heroine with fentanyl, is it really worth playing Russian roulette just for the quick high?

I guess i wouldn't know since i only fuck with weed and blow and the occasionally e/lsd/acid/shroom trip

buy like a kilogram of it for $100 and ween yourself off it. tbh i'm not a heroin addict or even a former one, but i've read many a praise of it's powers to get people clean. it's at least worth a try. the FDA hasn't banned it yet and it may be a little while. just give it a shot, at least.

Na meetings never work. I hate aa nad na. I dont belive in god. I have no tolerance. So this should do the trick.

its******

Get on a methadone or suboxene program and get your life together. It's not impossible to quit , but it's not easy.

Do it. your already this far. buy the ticket take the ride. You know user's are drooling for gear like this.

did he do it

This is legit OP look into the plant. Alot of opiate addicts use this and live a relatively normal life. Dont od faggot. Buy the plant

Just start thinking about Sup Forums insulting you, telling you to get over it and stop being a pussy. People tend to follow what they're told by from others they can relate to if desperate enough. That's what I do when I have to do something hard. Damn, that's actually how I ended up getting a girlfriend a week or two ago.

I quit heroin. I had to move 3 states away and change my phone number but I quit. You just need to get the fuck away OP. Kratom/weed helps too.

BUY THE PLANT, OP. i just care so i'm being persistent. check out the r/kratom subreddit, they occasionally have posts on good deals. and they'll give you reliable sources.

for the record, like i said, not a addict now or before, but i do take it recreationally. it's pleasant and cheap as hell. a dose is about 5-7 grams. for $100 you can get 150-170 doses.