We're almost done, Anonymous! Time to chill out and relax. If anything is troubling you, I'll be happy to give advice...

We're almost done, Anonymous! Time to chill out and relax. If anything is troubling you, I'll be happy to give advice, but I'm putting away the tarot cards for the night.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie if the junior shrine maidens are around.

It's my lucky night.

Dubs get.

Four threads, that's a rarirty~

- Cirno

>Thread 4 (Chill Time)
It's like you actually believe that.

inb4 more madness

Where are my anons?

Sigma here!

Boo

-Sweet Roll

Chill time for Reimu. Whoever's melting down can keep doing that, I'm honestly curious about where it might go.

Weeeeeeeee......

Last lewd for tonight, see you next time!

Not at all.

True.

I'm sure it's nothing worth caring about in any case.

i asked this in a trap thread but go no response

best way to get rid of body hair? i want to go full femlike appearance

do they just wax it or something, even the taint?

any advice or even another reading that will connect to the subject?

-raz

Can anyone tell me what the heck happened between Alice and Ikarous earlier this evening?

you removed the no avatar drama clause

I feel like I should go to the shop and get some popcorn.

Then sleep!

I like Nair, if you're putting it on your crotch then be careful though because if you leave it on for too long then it will fucking burn.

Same way as a girl. You either wax it, shave it, or laser it. Each one has their own drawbacks and stuff, so it's up to personal preference.

Lurking

-J

Wax is a good way since shaving actually makes it grow thicker, no?
Tried to get the work done yourself? Try to watch the wiring carefully to understand what goes where.
Hello there!

that's fucking horrifying
do you use nair on the sensitive spots too?

guessing you have experience, what do you use for the sensitive areas?

I exchange this cat pic for a tarot card reading.

But this is time to relax, drama can make chaos

you must either really like drama, or must be extremely curious
/ ¬_¬\

-Sweet Roll

Is your night still going well Neppu?

>Shaving actually makes it grow thicker

That's just a myth. Entirely untrue.

see
cuz i will start being your creepy fan from now on, make sure to give me lots and lots of love and attention!

-raz

Be genuine, speak from the heart. That's all you can do.

Only the same thing that's happened for like a year now.

Yes, I did do that.

I do sometimes. You just have to be careful with it, because you're basically chemically burning the hair if I remember right.

Aftermarket stereo, unfortunately. Worst part is there's no videos on how to even hook up an aftermarket stereo to an 03 Grand Prix. It's absolutely infuriating.

tl;dr ikarous broke her promise to fuck off again and acted like nothing was wrong

You might be able to shrink hair follicles by using baking soda. I haven't experimented enough to give you concise instructions, but have the hair follicles facing upwards, keep it wet, and after you feel it burning keep going for a few minutes. If it actually hurts stop of course.

But I don't want to...maybe a few episodes of anime.

Aaaw. If you say so~
Of course you are.
Sssssshh.
Roll.
I guess, thinking, also, I sleep very little so that's that.
Heck yeah! And then our relationship will slowly decay and degrade until I don't even remember who you are.
Just look up for the wiring on a car radio, those stuff tend to be pretty standard on most cars.
Is that so? ... uh.

I just shave it. I wouldn't trust myself with Nair down there, but I've never cut myself.

What anime are you going to watch?

aight thanks, sounds dangeorus

but you have do it every day or else it gets itchy am i rite

this is like the pennies that make mustard gas thing

Needs more lewd here.

>Reimu shaves
wew

soooo, any advise for tomorrow morning? big ass test.
have a nice day!
SalsaBlast

You should probably get more sleep then. It's unhealthy to stay up for long periods of time with small amounts of sleep inbetween them. Although you probably already know that...

Hi I'm user

>Is that so? ... uh.
???

Why was Sakuya being such a bitch though?

I know that part.

Very well

Anything interesting happen recently?

-Sweet Roll

Casshern Sins. I very much am enjoying the show's atmosphere.

I certainly have been. Netflix and liquor have been distracting me

-J

i actually imagined all of it happen in my head and no i feel like shit...
i really liked you ya know? but now i feel so cold and alone. fuck you FUCK YOU FUCK .
why are you still haunting me?

-raz

deal me in

I've actually never heard of it, what is it?

>SalsaBlast has extremely bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Silver", "87".
dont wear silver

ante up

It's more like... the first time you shave any part of your body, it's going to get itchy. Your skin isn't used to it yet, so it gets irritated. It'll stop happening after the first couple of times though.

Nothing, I just learned something.
I am aware.
Oh, silly sweet roll, nothing much, my life is pretty uninteresting dear.
Because it's october, month of spooks, woooooh.
Yo, mail me a bottle of whatever you're drinking.

thanks for the advice. i'll buy a lady razor this weekend and try it out

Ahhh I want to go to bed but I want to see the cute Nep pictures...

Did that. Wiring diagrams are useless when there's two yellow and two blue wires that look exactly the same. Doesn't help that I'm a bit of a novice as well when it comes to stuff like this. I really don't want to, but I may have to rely on my father to help me out with this one.

I kind of liked Casshern Sins. Never got around to finishing it though.

Just try stuff until it works or blows up

Study harder. Depending on your time zone, you maybe should be asleep though.

She's angry because of what Ikarous has done in the past, and she's apparently pretty vocal about it.

What's up dude. Just got off work and I'm hoping you could give me a reading when you have the time. Chillin with my dogbroette having a drink and rolling a blunt so I'm not in a rush. Whenever you have the time

It's a world in a state of decay where even robots are dying off. I never saw the original but supposedly it's a reboot of an old show.

And MC is an immortal superhuman. The pace is pretty slow.

Yeah I can see why, it doesn't really hook you much.

Hey, from somewhere we all gotta learn, no?
We got some great neps, guise, double upload.

for me it was the month of hitting 18
in my country 18 is a full on adult. from buying booze smokes and paying taxes, army and sitting in jail.
feels like shit being an "adult"
you just look for other things that are harder to get. from beer to vodka when you are young, from vodka to weed in my age, life is boring man..

-raz

Nep is perfection!

It sounds interesting, at the very least. I'll look at it at some point.

Ahah, if I could I would. I need a new drinking partner

-J

Jay. Hoping you can answer some questions.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Wake me up.

Sorry, I put my cards away for this thread. I'm just here to chill out this time. Have a nice trip though!

Can't wake up.

>Jay has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Family", "24".

I only have one car. I'd rather it now blow up.

Nah, it's not that I didn't not want to watch it, it's just that when I did watch it, it came out on Toonami and I moved to a place that didn't have cable before I could finish it.

Yeah, but I usually find myself holding the light most of the time while he does the work. Kind of makes me feel bad sometimes.

This will always be my favorite picture.

I still have easy access to weed or booze, dude, I don't get them because I know I would probable go hard on them tho.
Kyuun~
Yeah! And we would chat about how stuff sucks and drunk stuff.
WAKE UP DAN.
This guy seems chill.
Need some insight?
Tell him to explain you through the whole deal, ask questions, no one is born knowing, relax my coon.

James. Can you tell me about success in conquest?

No problem my dude, thanks for responding. This thread is comfy and full of good vibes so I'll lurk til it 404s. Cheers!

>I'd rather it now blow up.
Dang man take better care of your stuff.

I feel like super powers are essential if you're going to be immortal. Otherwise shit's gonna suck.

>James has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Friend", "25".
bring a party of friends and you'll have good luck

Well, I bet my life is more uninteresting than yours

-Sweet Roll

I feel like being immortal itself would be pretty cool without any kind of powers.

Yeeeeeeeeah......he's not a good teacher lol. Doesn't have a whole lot of patience either. I'm sure he'd be find helping me through it, but again, looping back to the whole feeling bad having him do the hard work while I hold the light. Ah well.

Mistyped. Meant 'not.'

Hah, you might get unlucky and I'd spout off stupid computer stuff while drunk. That's what I heard I was talking about last time

Stuff does suck right now though, haha

-J

Jake

A friend I was super close with for almost 5 years dropped me. How do I move on and stop crying. I have no one now that she's gone.

Tyler

>Jake has bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Family", "52".

>Tyler has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "White", "47".

Why'd she drop you, if you it's okay for me to ask? I've been through the same place you've been in, so I might be of some help?

Start focusing on the present, on improving your life and acquiring new skills. It's a distraction, but a worthwhile one that you'll be happy you did later on.

At the same time, you should try to make new friends. If you're American, Meetup.com will show you various groups in your area for various interests and hobbies. Give some of them a try! The more you put yourself around other people in a positive environment, the better your chances of making friends.

When people say something negative followed for a "haha", I'm guessing it is a cry for help.
Then stare at his every movement, be one with the dad, become the dad, catch my drift?
Oh yeah? What have you done last week?
What happened, pal? Care to explain?
Why not joining in? Everyone is quite friendly here.

I had a friend that I was close to for 10 years that did the same kind of thing. The only answer that I've got is that eventually you just kind of get numb to it. And occasionally you'll think about them and it'll fuck up your day, but over time you just start to care less.

Until you end up somewhere that sucks and you can't get out and your immortality just means eternal suffering. I feel like it will inevitably lead there, which is why absolute power has to come with the immortality.

dang, this is still alive.

who was that bitch I hated? can't remember who it, but I'm damn sure that I still hate you.

not reimu-sama. she a cute. cute~

I'm picking up what you're putting down lol.

That's a really pessimistic view of immortality. But then I guess it does depend if we're talking true immortality or just immortality where you don't age. True immortality would kind of suck when the world ends and everything dies.

Nah, my personality leads me to joke about almost everything. I rarely take anything seriously

Then again, I might just be repressing the urge to lash out at myself (or anyone responsible, prob just me) for my current situation

-J

Oh! Oh! Was it me?
Bruh, have you ever noticed, glovea are, like, hand socks?

I think I should change up my sleep schedule

I currently have 21 hour days with 3 hours of sleep

Mostly because I am required to wake up at 8 in the morning and I stay up as long as I do on weekends, until 5 in the morning

My days are now me trying not to pass out, which is not fun at all and can be troublesome if I need to do something (AND I AM STILL NEVER SLEEPY WHEN I WANT TO BE)

I think I might start this new change next week, mostly because weekends are perfectly fine for sleeping in

-Sweet Roll

Before that people would find out your immortal and perform all kinds of experiments on you. Fun times.

If it's just not aging I'm sure most people would sign onto that.

Thanks~

i feel terrible am i having a heart attack

Basic level stoner talk lol, but yeah I get what you mean.

since you were this quick to ask. probably.
you insufferable bitch.

(I'm terribly sorry if i'm mistaken, tough).