Proposing in 2 days. Advice anons?

Proposing in 2 days. Advice anons?

Don't

/thread

Yes. This comes from someone married twice. DONT. FUCKING. DO. IT. Seriously. It will end bad for you. Dont do it. No. Bad, user.

why give evidence

If you're under 30 DON'T

This a million times coming from someone married. JUST say no.

This.

Don't forget: all divorces begin with marriage.

Don't do it.

I didn't get married until after I was thirty. Still, DON'T.

Whoever made this, its not just a funny little comic. This shit really does happen. You want evidence? I have a copy of my greentext for feels threads.

what's his name?

How about you think about if you're ready to wake up to the same face for the rest of your life. Think real hard about it.

get dat prenuptial

Proposing to lose your finances and gaining chronic depression and heartbreak

Godspeed

>divorced fag
>be prepared to fight about nothing a few months in
>she's probably gonna get bored and cheat
>chances of a failed marriage are high
>but hey uf it works for u good luck. Just keep an eye on your finances from day one. If possible, work out some way where she can't touch your finances at all in the event of a divorce

advice: buy a gun and shoot yourself in the brain stem tonight.

more advice: screenshot this thread and print it out and save it somewhere. ten years from now when you're sexless and your wife is cheating on you or you're already divorced living in a 400 sq foot studio while your wife is living large in the house you bought and you're paying her mortgage and alimony, read this thread and remember the night Sup Forums tried to help you but you ignored us because you're a blue pill bastard

fpbp

i love the little heat lines coming out of his head while the bitch is browbeating him. nice comic

Don't have kids for at least 5 years

kys before its too late

>falling for the marriage jew

Pls give us more context. Do you live together? How long have you been dating? What is your relationship like? What's a 'normal' day for you guys?

I'm 31

all bad marriages end in divorce. If you assume all marriages end in divorce its a shame because that's empirically wrong.

She actually make more money than I do. If anything i'll take her for a ride if we get divorced.

Her name is Liz

She makes more prenup isn't in my favor

See she makes more

TLDRI dunno i'm 31 anxious to hae some kiddos

lonely user clinging to social stigma is lonely

A proposal is one of those questions that you need to know the answer to before asking it.

>Fucks up his own marriage
>Tries to imply that his fuck ups happen to everybody

Fucking hell this right here. From my experience, i cant even afford the studio! After my 800/month child support payment from my 1200/month job, i can barely pay bills. Im back at mom and dad's, and im pretty sure they'll kick me out any time soon.

Yes we live together. We've been dating 3 years. Relationship is stable we have fight here and there but work on resolving things as they come up. A normal day is doing our own shit and checking in with each other from time to time to see if we should do shit together.

>lonely user clinging to social stigma is lonely
>stigma

you are already fugged

have a nice life, kiddo.

Kids will tape your wallet
Unless you and your soon to be fiancé have stable jobs, don't do it until you're settled

My life is great compared to your try to take a real shot at me bro

We have a combined income of 90K atm i'm 31 she's 27

>She actually make more money than I do. If anything i'll take her for a ride if we get divorced.

op said it was tl;dr though. op is a massive faggot proven.

Enjoy being a couple first
Then have kids
2 years in is fine
Don't be surprised if it happens sooner

Does she like romantic comedies?

living together before marriage increases the probability of divorce

being in this much denial
>2016
>falling for the vagina jew

literally the only reason you are marrying her, I promise you.

When your content is shit who has time to read. OP is OP when you can identify shit early.

i'll try

she does

i've heard this too and i'm not sure why. We've been living together a year now and she's more anxious for me to pop the question than ever.

Actually i want to get at her insurance. You're kinda blind.

go fuck yourself

>likes romantic comedies
>anxious for you to pop the question