Just saw this

It's the same fucking movie.

It copies Finding Nemo almost bit-for-bit. They didn't even try.

And yet it will get critical acclaim and make a shitzillion dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51EbzSoTN54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

However

Incoming Disneyshill butthurt.

So did toy story

Godmond White

how the mighty have fallen

worked for force awakens, works here.

it's the new studio strategy.

I wonder what the ratio is for actual kids vs 2000 era nostalgia faggots

Probs 1:2

Children are an infinite goldmine of money.

>Immediately read the opening paragraph
>New it was White immediately

Why are conservatives gays so based?

Toy Story 3 was a complete rehash of Toy Story 2 as well, it was a movie that nobody really asked for but they made anyway to sell merchandise. Same story with Finding Dory, why sell creativity when we can sell merchandise and make billions?

> new

the ny times review called it out for being a bald rehash with no new ideas that never should have been made HOWEVER they said it was still well executed for what it was and kids will enjoy it

nothing new about it at all, Ben-Hur comes out in 2 months and it's the THIRD time that film has been REMADE

Toy Story 2 added new ideas to the universe, like how toys deal with their owners growing up and that being in storage is like torture for toys. And then Toy Story 3 took that idea further by having the toys deal with Andy himself growing up (which is basically the logical way to end the Toy Story series).

Of course, Pixar's fucking it up by making a fourth Toy Story, which really is a cash grab that nobody asked for.

As for Finding Dory, I just hope it's better than Monsters University.

ben hur is a straight remake, finding dory and force awakens are what the industry calls stealth remakes. people think they get something new but instead they get just what they secretly want anyway: the same old crap painted with shiny new colors.

>Toy Story 2 added new ideas to the universe, like how toys deal with their owners growing up and that being in storage is like torture for toys. And then Toy Story 3 took that idea further by having the toys deal with Andy himself growing up (which is basically the logical way to end the Toy Story series).
Didn't really adding anything plot wise cause it was still toys get placed at x, they wanna go to y, and they do. Formulaic

Disney will pay for good reviews as always.

OP here. Finding Dory has nothing. No new angles on things, nothing added to the world, nothing.

It's literally the same shit you got before, but with new characters and settings.

No.

>what the secretly want anyway
nah, I was really quite disappointed with force awakens for being such a straight remake of a new hope. I was expecting it to do its own thing, such a waste of potential.

Say what you will about the Robocop remake but even though it wasn't as good as the original I really have to respect them for making it so completely different, and changing the theme of the film from 80's corporate culture to being about drone warfare. I wish more remakes would take that route instead of just trying to cash in on nostalgia in the cheapest ways possible. Although maybe that was the intention with Ghostbusters...

but it stars a woman and it's quirky 10/10

film critics =/= video game critics

Bullshit. 2 is a road story about loyalty, 3 is a prison movie. You're blind as hell.

Yes

what is this meme? i dont understand it

You hate Marvel, too, right?

Lurk more.

The adventure, jokes, and storyline are a clear rehash. The character arc for Dory is 100% new and much different than Marlin's. When the movie focuses on her past and the part where she thinks her parents are dead, it's classic Pixar. So basically it's top notch character and animation work wrapped in a recycled adventure story with mediocre gags.

So you don't know either

This. Even my dad said he wanted to see it, and he was 42 when the first one came out.

its harry potter you dumbass. Some fag literally shitpost this every hour.

Its some harry potter shit

Did you honestly expect something different?

youtube.com/watch?v=51EbzSoTN54