Girlfriend just dumped me, said she didn't know how she felt anymore and "needed time to figure herself out"...

Girlfriend just dumped me, said she didn't know how she felt anymore and "needed time to figure herself out"..so fill this thread with funny shit, good memes, snapchats/kiks of girls who are easy to get shit from, and anything else that cheers up a dude who is down. Love you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXFsaj6amF4
youtube.com/watch?v=FW16Y9bu2kM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ng8BclGticw
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4c8TQpDRg
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=750263
youtube.com/watch?v=6IUHODdxjFE
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=491428
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My nigga.

Stop crying you fucking punk. When I was 21 my gf was fucking boys behind my back when I was away at camp.i was oblivious to it as I was in the army and was fucking miles away from home. I was even sending money home to the slut only to come home one weekend and catch her hand in hand with another bloke..guess what I done???..... I fucking partied hard all weekend and fucked as many dirty whores as I could...Man the fuck up because your girl is a cock fiend and doesn't want yours haha...get a fucking grip

Face it user, you cried more and truer tears to One Piece than to this not-good-enough-GF you had.

Favorite OP moments, characters, music etc?

Moment: Either Lucci's defeat or when Luffy remembered he still had his friends waiting for him.

Characters: Crocodile, Beckman, Sabo, Sanji, and Luffy

Music: Any of the sad somber tracks (forgetting titles of everything) and the music when Lucci was defeated/Whitebeard crushing Akainu. Favorite opening though is We Are!

Obviois bait.

It's all good OP. New years is coming up and if you're in school/Uni then you have New Years to look forward to with some clean young girls your age and not a bunch of paid whores some pussy in the Army uses as a coping mechanism to forget their failures in life.

I Fucking love NYE. Get hype and toughen up.

True that. Thanks Negan!

>moments
Both are damn good favorites.
>Characters
Good choices, well, it's hard to not pick since it's so full of good characters.
>Music
You love youtube.com/watch?v=TXFsaj6amF4 obviously then~

>Best OP
>We Are!
You damn right it is!
I was so happy I jumped when this OP first played and sang along and even started crying.
youtube.com/watch?v=FW16Y9bu2kM

We Are! always fills me with hope and motivation. Probably will listen to it tomorrow. Tonight just sucks so its hard to enjoy stuff.

tell the story dawg

Download the whole OST and listen to all the songs.
The variation of feelings will make you into another course of thoughts, helping you stop wasting time and energy on your less significant-other

I have every single OST from One Piece, including the new albums done in classical, rock, EDM, and Eurobeat style

Then you're ahead of me, I haven't updated my OST since around 2007-2009.

Wish there was a way I could share them with you. They are truly beautiful

I bet they are.
I know my way around, don't worry. :3

>tfw I know the whole We Are! lyrics in Japanese
Feels good, but after listening to that song for almost 18 years (started watching it in 2001), that's a given.

We Are! 100% memorized. Such a fun song.

Achievement unlocked: Lovely music listening skill - 100EXP

Other songs I know fully on the top of my head:
Rurouni Kenshin - Sobakasu
Magic Knight Rayearth - Yuzurenai Negai
Mahoromatic - Boku no Speed de
Chobits - Let me be with you
Chobits - I hear you Everywhere

Out of those, I sadly only know Sobakasu. Love Demon Kogure's cover of it.

How about Departure from HxH?

Haven't seen HxH yet.

Ah, found another one I used to sing to when playing GTA SA while just cruising along the world
youtube.com/watch?v=Ng8BclGticw

Ooo~ Oo OOooooh~

This makes me feel slightly better. Shit is still hard and I feel sick to my stomach, but all this good talk is helping

Oh, you should watch Mahoromatic then.
I sadly have to go, gonna listen to some anime music and sing along those I know and try not to cry while singing this.
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4c8TQpDRg

I just can't not cry while singing this.

>"needed time to figure herself out"

C U C K E D

U

C

K

E

D

I need to rewatch all of One Piece so far

I got ya covered.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=750263

Adding this youtube.com/watch?v=6IUHODdxjFE

THANK YOU!