Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, Remember to get enough sleep!

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/5845078647.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Claiming felix

I adore you.

Kek you're very fucking lonely I can tell you've never come close to being with a girl you're in such disbelief that it's possible kys

Claimu!

OY VEY
FERRIS IS CLAIMED

just laying in bed watching youtube videos of the alternate mass effect endings

Can I get your Steam again?

Fun fact: When i click choose file and choose FAST.png it says FA... G.

>First I blow up the engine in my car
>Now my PC decides to die on me
This month is getting stupidly expensive.

You should shave, that facial hair is pretty gross looking.

You blew up the engine again already?

Fixed your pic

Hey everyone

Claimed

I'm not in disbelief it's possible, i was just pointing out that just holding up a piece of paper with the time means nothing. If i really did care i would say that you haven't posted a timestamp with your gf, But i don't so i won't.

jeezus you are one ugly motherfucker

I adore myself too

TomoyoKanzaki with no pic

Claim

ILLYA!

Yuuki! What's up with you?

Power up my Linux on Ubuntu
Click on Internet Explorer go to /waifu/
Stir up this shit like some stew
Aryan masterrace blonde hair eyes blue
I'm that vice jew
That nice new
Son of a gun
That'll give you a run
For you're money
Don't fret, honey
I got this in the bag
Smoking elitists like a fag
Roll up that fat blunt
Call some nigger a cunt
Pull some stunts
Like I'm Knoxville in Jackass
I'm shitposter highclass
Talkin' about my sister's tight ass
Sayin' "wew lass"
No I ain't Mai
But i'm fucking fly
Ain't gonna lie
But I am better than you
Breathin' in that dank fume
Got a red feather plume
Smellin like meme perfume
I'm mi liu
If you don't know me then you're new
So dank like I'm mountain dew
I don't know (You)
I don't like (You)
Yeah cause I'm mi liu

help me name them

Triggered by the first two lines

posted wrong. yukko claimed

Slowly dying! I woke up with a runny nose and sore throat. I've been sniffling and drinking water all day. You?

Such a shame, i looks like you really needed your beauty sleep

No, that happened more towards the beginning of the month, or maybe late September. Honestly, I don't remember when exactly it happened.

My desktop PC on the other hand decided to finally die after 4 years, and honestly it's not worth saving. Just gonna do a new build and see how long that lasts me.

Then fucking murder her

In Jewish thought, a name is not merely an arbitrary designation, a random combination of sounds. The name conveys the nature and essence of the thing named. It represents the history and reputation of the being named.

This is not as strange or unfamiliar a concept as it may seem at first glance. In English, we often refer to a person's reputation as his "good name." When a company is sold, one thing that may be sold is the company's "good will," that is, the right to use the company's name. The Hebrew concept of a name is very similar to these ideas.

An example of this usage occurs in Ex. 3:13-22:Mosesasks God what His "name" is. Moses is not asking "what should I call you;" rather, he is asking "who are you; what are you like; what have you done." That is clear from God's response. God replies that He is eternal, that He is the God of our ancestors, that He has seen our affliction and will redeem us from bondage.

Another example of this usage is the concepts of chillul Ha-Shem and kiddush Ha-Shem. An act that causes God or Judaism to come into disrespect or a commandment to be disobeyed is often referred to as "chillul Ha-Shem," profanation of The Name. Clearly, we are not talking about a harm done to a word; we are talking about harm to a reputation. Likewise, any deed that increases the respect accorded to God or Judaism is referred to as "kiddush Ha-Shem," sanctification of The Name.

Because a name represents the reputation of the thing named, a name should be treated with the same respect as the thing's reputation. For this reason, God's Names, in all of their forms, are treated with enormous respect and reverence in Judaism

Thanks.

Im back yo

thats right. mai belongs in the garbage

Time to get some sleep. Take it easy.

It has less of an impact when you do it to everyone.

Ah, I thought you got it done, and blew it up within a day.

My old old PC is still going after like, 8-9 years now. This has been abused to hell and back and just keeps on going.

So, the front end is finished. Now the rear end...
>Need to drop nearly the whole rear end
>Exhaust
>Driveshaft
>Fucking everything
>All to replace the control link and main hearing for the trail arm
>Dad snapped 2 bolts, one for the exhaust which isn't too much of a problem
>The other being for the sway bar bushing
>Which is welded onto a plate that bolts into the car
So odds are, we'll have to remove that plate, grind down that bolt, and weld a new one onto it. Why is this turning into such a project, Karme?

heyo
*makes some soup and orange juice*
so i watched it and it's pretty much all the same bullshit just explained a little more. Fuck the ME3 ending tbh. .

you little faggots are worse than a group of 13 year old girls giggling over a Tiger Beat magazine during a sleepover.

grow the fuck up

man the fuck up

Dude, I would love some. I need some healthy food

>a group of 13 year old girls
>bad
Are you gay?

Yukko is our lord and savior!

>complains about waifu threads where actual discussion and Sup Forumsroships occur
>avidly posts in Banana YLYL, trap, and other cancer threads
i would make you some if you were nearby....
hello ryuuko

You going to add me?

Is the excessive white space supposed to represent the empty, meaningless life you live? Maybe some kind of existential crisis you seem to be having, trying to find some kind of value and meaning to your life over the lives of others by degrading those who you don't even know?
Just a thought.
Hey Rory.
Yeah. Started having problems with the graphics card a fee days ago, constantly freezing and dropping frames mid-game, and now my HDD is throwing error codes showing that it's borderline unusable. Fucker doesn't even boot up to a desktop anymore.

Oh the joys of repairing old cars~

OH NO! That sounds awful!
I've had my first day at my new job today, and have been endlessly playing Titan Fall 2 outside that

I'll get some in the morning, I'm going to bed soon.

Hey senpai

Hey
What up

Even that photoshop probably looks better than you autistic neets

atleast im a fucking normal person that does not bully people online

>that picture
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!
How was work? You're at a dunkin donuts right?

take some zinc while your at it.
never has a trashcan looked so sexy
watching kill la kill for the first time

My ass is superior~

Can't find my damn tanktop, but here's another random burgundy shirt. Now go be gay somewhere else.

>You going to add me
I'm a little s-shy..

Oh no, the big bullys are bullying me because i insulted them!

That's you
That's what you sound like right now

Clean your mirror, faggot.

RIP Computer, may your next one not such eggs.

It's a joy, and torture. A joy because seeing it slowly come together is nice. A torture because SHIT KEEPS FUCKING BREAKING THAT SHOULDN'T!
Although to be fair, the one with the exhaust was practically rusted and welded to the point of not moving. But the sway bar bolt was my dad being dumb and having the torque gun set to max for some fucking reason.

Hey there Kitten. Get to the hospital yet?

No the empty space is because I try to toss these things together in a minute or less and fuck up a lot of the time

カラミチーマス

Hello

No.

>hardly
aliens cheat tho
hello sexy admin

I want to cum on those horns.

Definitely. I haven't had like a good, homecooked meal in a while

Yeah they just said to keep an eye on everything for now

Question for /waifu/

Which of you has a time machine and are willing to let someone use it?

You sure about that?

> (You)
>>complains about waifu threads where actual discussion and Sup Forumsroships occur

kissless virgin faggot

>(You)

I'm not saying yours isn't also nice user
well there's your problem! Proper meals boost the immune system.
the funny thing is you couldn't be further off

How are you?
Yeah. The hardware alone for this one is gonna costing about $1200, then add a retail copy of Windows onto it, and I'm looking at a $1.5k rig that should be able to handle everything I can throw at it.

Now imagine doing an entire engine swap and having everything fuck up like that. Trust me, it's not fun.
Though most of my problems were caused by trying to run the original ECU for that engine, but I digress, Haltech and people who make custom wiring harnesses save the day.
Are you so sure about that, user? Maybe it's a reflection of your subconscious?
>You're giving an art student shit to over-analyze, just stop and save yourself from this hell while you still can.

You forget Ryuuko is half alien

It was alright, pretty dead so nice and easy. Yeah I'm at Dunkin Donuts.

Isn't she a born human who had alien fibers forced into her body as a child or some shit?

Rather them say there was nothing, but that's good enough I guess.

If I had a time machine, I'd have an RX7 FD by now.

Mine was about $1.7k, and outside of some random bluescreens once or twice a month, it takes everything with a smile.

You always talk about stuff that in my mind takes a damn large sum of money. What exactly do you do for work, I must know.
>1
>.
>5
>k
KARME PLS, WHAT'S THE CATCH HERE?!
losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/5845078647.html

Yeah so half alien
Life fibers are ayy lmaos

see I'm only on episode 2...

Yep, so glad to be home for the weekend.

That's good, I had to train a new employee at work today, that wasn't too fun

Evertime I see these threads i get a weird feeling on my back. I think im getting cancer of these shity images.

Everyone knows Saber is the best.

Hi tali~ how are you,

B-but then you'll ruin my outfit
>

Photoshop skills on point

i know it's rare but find you a wife who can cook

What's your steam name?