should i end it now or wait some more?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/does-metabolism-vary-between-two-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same here. Just shave and grow a beard.
Work a shit hard job and look like a reject badass who drinks away his problems

Just go Vegeta mode

>tfw my dad is 63 and still has no sign of going bald whatsoever
feels good desu, it's one of the very few things I don't feel self-conscious about lol

Yes kill yourself.

Only people with perfect hair like me deserve to live

Tbh i won the genetic lottery for most things

>Store very little fat in my face
>Wide shoulders
>Wide ribcage
>Narrow hips
>6 feet tall
>perfect hairline, no history of balding whatsoever

literally master race LMAO

A master race of fucking retards

What do you mean by this?

I am a 21st century embodiment of The Übermensch.

Yeah, you're on here ain't ya?
That makes you a retard like the rest of us fuck head.

>Le Sup Forums is my seekrit clubhouse
>Everyone who goes on Sup Forums for an amount of time is a depressed NEET just like me!

Sup Forums is a top 500 website by traffic, people of all backgrounds post and browse here.

>Defending ones own autism.

>Store very little fat in my face
>having any fat to store in the first place
>not having top tier metabolism that allows you to eat american sized portions without gaining a single kilo
untermensch tbqhwyf

>>not having top tier metabolism that allows you to eat american sized portions without gaining a single kilo

That doesn't exist. Metabolic variance in humans is minimal at best.

examine.com/nutrition/does-metabolism-vary-between-two-people/

One study[1] noted that one standard deviation of variance for resting metabolic rate (how many calories are burnt by living) was 5-8%; meaning 1 standard deviation of the population (68%) was within 6-8% of the average metabolic rate. Extending this, 2 standard deviations of the population (96%) was within 10-16% of the population average.[1]

>Comparing somebody at or below the 5th percentile with somebody at or above the 95th percentile would yield a difference of possibly 600kcal daily, and the chance of this occurring (comparing the self to a friend) is 0.50%, assuming two completely random persons.
a difference of 600 kcals a day is a bit shy of a third of your intake, i wouldn't call that difference non-existing

>[...] and the chance of this occurring (comparing the self to a friend) is 0.50% [...]

It's really negligible, and even this most extreme difference doesn't mean much in the big scheme of things, it just means the person needs to eat more than another person.

>leaf education
that's comparing to another person, the chance of a baby being born on either side of the curve is 5%, which is 1/20, even if it was 1/200 it would be far from negligible compared to other human characteristics

And all it means is that the subject in question would need to eat more than another human.

Doesn't mean they're doomed to being fat/skinny, it literally doesn't matter. The metabolic process is the same for everyone.

Intake more calories than you consume(on average) -> Gain weight

Intake less calories than you consume(on average) -> Lose weight

Intake an equal amount and you maintain your weight

Shit, maybe consume was the wrong word. Replace 'consume' with burn or expend.

>implying Sup Forums isnt a retard clubhouse
you sound like youre in deep denial

It's a website that has massive traffic because it's unique.

A lot of people have to be serious all the time in their professional, real lives so it's nice to be able to go online and have some fun.

that's true, but what I'm saying is that two people with similar diets and lifestyles but on opposite sides of the graph will tend to gain and lose weight respectively

shave it and grow a beard.

Point is that it BTFOs the very popular claim of "b-b-but muh metabolism! Dats why I can't lose/gain weight!".

It has no merit. Not only is the difference hugely overstated but it also means nothing in the big picture.

instead of 23 id look 45 tho

Find a pic that looks like you and post it