>be 18
>have 6/10 chubby girl
>sneaks Into my house
>has tons of sex with her each night
>next day she tells me we need to stop having these "casual encounters"
>shortly after updates her status to "in a relationship"
>immediately see her new bf
>looks like a retarded version of a chad
>find out they have sex from his post on shitbook.
>fastforward 3 weeks
>get a random call
>its her
>someoneisgettinlaidtonight.jpg
>she calls to say that she "isn't having enough fun with him like me and her used to"
>that night best refreshing sex ever. cum like 4 times.
>now she wants to make this a every other day thing.
>Should i accept Sup Forums? Pic related

call this fatty 224 656 + 2754

More pics and we see

Get it where you can user

more pics op

Wait this chad

Who tho?

If you want to fuck her, do it. If you don't really want, tell her to fuck off. Like, really. Don't give a shit and do whatever the fuck you want. It will be fine. Also more pics

Thats her face guys.

LOL OP YOU BEST ABORT THE FUCK OUTTA THAT MISSION

She crae, i can tell

nigga got 0 standards

Insane for real

fuck her, wear a rubber. she's probably fucking the other guy on the nights she's not fucking you.

what the fuck happened to her face?

She is man... And she is using her im a woman so i can get anyman to have sex with me deal. Dude she is having sex with some random rn i'm gonna back out of it tbh. I have another girl i want to actually date so yeah not worth it.

Nope.

Sure, but occasionally just flat out reject her. She is a cheating whore, so don't let her get too comfortable.

NOOOOOOOOOOOPE
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Is that a tattoo? What does the rest of that look like?

Lyrics from a metal bands song is all.

Is there some downside to having a warm wet hole that you can cum in every other day with no strings attached?

RETREAT

Yes she is a sex maniac. So i cant really have sex with her now that she is doing more guys raw. I do it raw now i cant anymore because i dont wana contract some shit from her.

Thank you. Pics of the rest...for scientific research.

Bumpinovski

Pics of that pale ass?

For sure op! I'm thirty five and have made some regrettable decisions in my life but one rule I never broke was

Don't turn down any reasonably good pussy

Say 4/10 or above

I fucked chunkies, whores, women cucking their husband... and I'd do it all again. When you are ninety looking back on your life the times that bitch had her mouth on your cock are gonna be some of your fondest memories